Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » "Marriage" solyary

"Marriage" solyary

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Until Tanya reclaims WordPad, want offer your attention passage from books K. Daragana and ya Novikovoy "astrology love and marriage" relatively rulings on marriage in solyare.

According to authors are typical instructions these are:

1. ASTs to 7 st natalnom stems with active search for partners (in including, in business) or, as least, involvement in affairs other people.
2. ASTs with in connecting with natalnym a head of 7 th homes or ASTs Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal in 7 st with House.
3. The sun in 7-with in closer aspects or connecting with the Moon or a head of 7 th homes.
4. MC to 7 st natalnom House. Often is equal year odruzhennya, especially for women.
5. The. 7 th to 1 st House diesel.
6. The. 1 or 10 natalnogo homes in 7 st with.
7. The. 7 th with in connecting with natalnoy planet 7 th homes or solyarnaya planet 7 th homes in connecting with natalnym a head of 7 th.
8. Return Venus to s ambitious with natalnym position.

Not can say, that such a scheme fully satisfy genuine position things. I has tested on itself, was tryin 'only one figure. Interestingly was would test on other maps diesel.

I, too, has tested on itself, not has found nor one sighting some totally imagined in some totally imagined, but has found teakie, which "near lay":
- Chinese system. 5 Since in 1 Since 120 to planet in 7 st only for concrete., 120 to Dsts only for concrete. And 60 Asts, seen-location (marriage was on big Oh, make love, which the case in 20 years :));
-

Радуга wrote:

the Sun in 7 st to closer aspects or connecting with the moon or a head of 7 th homes.

I have in the both the Sun Since soed. With Chinese system. 7 th Since, but in 2 st Since and compound was widespread 6.4 gr. Truth under this the Sun still and controllab. My only for concrete. MC

Радуга wrote:

the. 1 or 10 natalnogo homes in 7-with.

Blood regardless my horoscope was in soed. With MC Since ah and still soupravitel 7 th Since - Long proved in 10 st only for concrete. And 120 to planet in 7 st only for concrete.
Ah, here is so, can, will helpful for statistics))

Радуга wrote:

As Tanya reclaims WordPad, want offer your attention passage from books K. Daragana and ya Novikovoy "astrology love and marriage" relatively rulings on marriage in solyare.

:cool: Len, thank you, very even are interested in :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

Don’t can say, that such a scheme fully satisfy genuine position things. I has tested on itself, was tryin 'only one figure. Interestingly was would test on other maps diesel.

Yolka wrote:

I, too, has tested on itself, not has found nor one sighting some totally imagined in some totally imagined, but has found teakie, which "near lay":

Here is and I have themselves not discovered nor one mimic :rolleyes: on higher one pictured scheme :dontknow:
But other patterns directly ??? "prominently in eyes." Stuck rationalize "their outlooks of on their solyaru", then'll post an, if interestingly :)

If view purely solyarnuyu map (without ties with natalnoy), then is obtained the next:
1. Asts.sekstil the Sun in 10d, 90 to Saturn devouring his children in 3, in soed. With 4d.
2. the. A 1D Venusin soed. With Jupiter on exemplify. (180 to IC respectively)
3. Dsts.120 the Sun, 90 Saturn.
4. the. 7d Marssekstil to MC …
5. MCsoed. Jupiter / Venus in 10, Chiron with hand 9d.
6. the. MCLong in soed with vami (truth the Orb 6 •) … 120 to retro Neptune sextile (soupravitel 5,6,3d), poluseptil to K7d, triseptil to K1d and biseptil to casually in 4d.

Upraviteli 7 th (Mars) and 10 th (Long) in connecting (if the Orb in 6 • can be regarded in solyare), 90 to Sun in 10d, 120 to IC and for your logo Saturn devouring his children soupravitelyu 4,5d., and to Merck Chinese system. 9,12 (soupravitel 11)

So, echo this the link in solyare Asts, the Sun, 10d, Saturn.
The link 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, homes.
Participation casually.
That not quite me understandable, so this the link with Markus Merk Chinese system-is, by 9,12so (as the not particularly fits)

But, so as necessarily must be the link diesel with spots Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, so look:
Asts within soed with /. The official (upr.6, soupr. 5 th only for concrete, sekstil to Sun in 10 with (11 only for concrete.)
DSTs within soed with Natal Khironom (in 8 only for concrete, 120 to Sun … (Chiron to 3 • to By 10so and in shall to only for concrete. The produce markets)
ICJ within 10 only for concrete. (In 2 • to K11 only for concrete. And was-but 180 to K5nat. And K4 with)
IC within 4 only for concrete. (In 2 • to K5 only for concrete)

the. Asts withVenus in soed. With Merk only for concrete. (The. Asts. ".)
the. Dsts. WithMars in 8so (9nat.) 90 to Sun in 10so (11nat.)
In 4SOis mired K5nat (the Orb. For kuspidov 2 •). Casually to soed with only for concrete. Moon / Jupiter (R) (Long in glad. Upr.11, Yippie Ki 4,7d).
In 4d only for concrete.Uranus (, Neptune, Saturn with (under this they all retro)
– Saturn in 5 • to K4so, 90 to Asts / Dsts with;
- Uranus with soed. With casually only for concrete.
- Neptune 120 to K9 only for concrete.
By 5soin soed. With Selena only for concrete., and in 2 • to K6nat. Selena with 120 to retro Neptune sextile only for concrete. (In only for concrete. Soupr. 4,7d)
Flax, can for visibility maps first adhere?

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, can for visibility maps first adhere?

Why there is no? Khoroshoaya thought!
On wake this algorithm. All-??? very it seems, that solyar at all this as prints fingers: Under foreign was similar ????? will its, the extraordinary Figure. In its time we as something "put two and two together on three figures" (um, Alla N.A.Kozyrev and I) on subject attempts examine patterns solyarov. So here is, they have us have all proved different! I have theme diesel bent this far on 2 year, have were as something was granted all time axis MC-IP. In general nor to what we not came.

Радуга wrote:

solyar at all this as prints fingers: Under foreign was similar ????? will its, the extraordinary Figure.

And me seems, that this is happening because, that need to rely on other maps: Progressive, direktsionnuyu and tranzitnuyu. -2 Diesel fuel he complements and specifies, but cannot be on it forecast build.

And I have so:
1. ASTs with W1 only for concrete House Sagittarius (husband -Strelets),
The ASTs with 0 • Long only for concrete on 9 with of Mercy
2. In 1 with House and) with Venus (Chinese system 7 only for concrete) 0 • with Saturn only for concrete
It comes) Since Neptune 0 • Venus and Jupiter only for concrete

3. IP to 5 only for concrete
4. Group to 7 only for concrete, on K8 only for concrete
And Long to 7 with, on K8so - this that pregnancy? I in same year and has given birth to :flag:

I somewhere smiled, that garrets from causes marriage and performance marriage will different:
For example, who words out of married goes, kt something from-for apartment, and who and on love.

Lud_mila wrote:

A me seems, that this is happening because, that need to rely on other cards: Progressive, direktsionnuyu and tranzitnuyu. -2 Diesel fuel he complements and specifies, but cannot be on it forecast build.

Yes, the classic option both matter in charting this performance in progressiyakh, direktsiyakh, tranzitakh. One only solyar indeed cannot be view in terms of prognostiki marriage :), but increasingly ???, if solyar “contains in itself aid ” :glasses:, what something performance and in offense must be, only here is how their point to … must same be any patterns. And so as

Tania T wrote:

garrets from causes marriage and performance marriage will different: For example, who words out of married goes, kt something from-for apartment, and who and on love.

T.’s and patterns Perhaps will different :disappointed:.
And here is pointers marriage from "usage astrology. Solyarnoe appeal. The abstract. A. Volkov. Maria Neck. Irina Tymoshenko. Also the March and Joan McCain-Evers also was interviewed ": ;)
- activation 3,7,9,11 house,
- or from falling on Asts, either finding in one of them sun or the manager ASTs.
- angular position Venus, Mars, Pluto and of Saturn (natal or Since)
And procedures that under activating :blush: realize homes planets and activity their upraviteley? And in 3 st tranche there is in mind position natal planets in angular with?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 19 2009 00:19:29)

Let and me report. I has found such coincidentally
P.3- the Sun in 7so, but there is no Garm. Aspects of, only the opposition to Yippie Ki - camping on E. Partial coincidence
P.6 - blood regardless 10 only for concrete in 7 with
P.7- this created the, even not know, belinda's or no: The. 7 th (the sun) with in connecting with natalnoy planet 7 th homes (the sun) or solyarnaya planet 7 th homes (the sun) in connecting with natalnym a head of 7 th (the sun) :flirt:
- on the he and solyar, to the sun with sun did. In the year corners diesel are trapped in those same homes and signs, that and in Natal. T. E. The sun in Natale and in solyare in 7 manages 7.

In general something all kuspidy diesel are trapped in those same homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal, and all, except axis 2-8 - in those same svoystva.

(Have partner corners radiksa in those same svoystva. Imposed / partner on my solyar- all kuspidy dilemmas! Orbis'oc 1gradusa + / - 15 mines)

Still such list of annoyances :7 with - a (7 planets not believing suns to its trademark)
4 planet diesel in 7 Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal: Yippie Ki (upr.10), the sun (it same blood regardless 7), Venus and Merk (Chinese system 5) (the Sun + Venus + Merkuriy- in soed)
"Merk (Chinese system 5), too, fell in 7 with
Ah and all planet 7 only for concrete (venera, the sun, Mars) in 7 with.

And still victory ,-what interesting coincidence: Moon in an, v12- marriage was on the sun in an, and Long under this was in 12. Have partner in Natale moon in an in 12.
In solyare merk and Mars the retro- marriage was on extremely flexible enabling retro.
Mars in 1 House in with and in map marriage

Last edited by Kisa (Oct 13 2009 00:56:44)

Lero4ka wrote:

pointers marriage from "usage all your astrology. Solyarnoe appeal. The abstract. A. Volkov. Maria Neck. Irina Tymoshenko. Also the March and Joan McCain-Evers also was interviewed ": ;)
- activation 3,7,9,11 house,

Although me and not understandable, what attitude kbraku have 3.9 and 11 (explain that for a sec, if who knows), but here is that I have:
B3 - only SU diesel
7 - centimeters vyshe- a
9 - MC only for concrete and Neptune (soupravitel MC, which in Natal in reception with Jupiter, so that can be regarded as the manager)
11- empty

That concerns ties these homes: The 3 (venera - both) - in 7
The 7 (the sun) - in 7
The 9 - in 7
The 11 - in 7

Lero4ka wrote:

- or from falling on Asts, either finding in one of them sun or the manager ASTs.

Blood regardless ASC in 1

Lero4ka wrote:

- angular position Venus, Mars, of Pluto and Saturn (natal or Since)

Both Venus - in 7,
Mars-in 1, Mars nat- in 7
Pluto-in 10, the pluto nat- in 7so
Saturn - there is no. (Both in 6)

Last edited by Kisa (Oct 13 2009 00:58:33)

Official novel.
There is whether from whom surveillance?
Thank you!

And, exactly, why question emerged? :) sorry that issue on question. :)

And simply, :blush:
Such situation around us meet and films based, and marriage end, but not always.
This could be and "the beginning of the" before it being the mating solyarom.
Here is my future husband came me on recommendations her teeth to do - (many times then laughed at me, you that with husband money took?
Way always he spoke, that not was able foot the bill - had to marry. :crazyfun:
In my example "he" emerged from 3 homes from neighbor.
In case misconduct novel - mb venera in 10 house enter? Or intercept 5 / 10 + planet, that tell?

Ah on my observations can be pay attention on the there is no whether the manager 5 th in 6 st, for example :) Also most the Sun, Mars for women, Long, Venus for men.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » "Marriage" solyary