Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » That has brought retrogradnyy Mercury?

That has brought retrogradnyy Mercury?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Today, as known, Mercury tide is turning in in its a direct movement. In light of this events taken subject for moreover, to find out: That positivefor you was happening on retro-phase? After all any negative has journey positive side, yes and not always minus for some will thus same swing for other. In short, am asking to share condemn rosy scenarios flowers. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Today, as known, Mercury tide is turning in in its a direct movement.

If to speak more precisely, then in 16 :1 4 on Moscow time. I, perhaps, from comments will refrain :) for a number of reasons :) I’d say only, that me retro-Mercury in their the last days has brought amazing developments.

Радуга wrote:

has brought amazing developments

Linen, and this stems with vigor Mercury?

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, and this stems with vigor of Mercury?

Yes, but not only.

Incidentally. On expression one astrologer there is still and aftertaste retro-Merck. Westerners, note on the, that in tranzitakh dissimilar Mars and South afternoon knot in Raque. If in period retrogradnosti Mercury you again met people from the past, then in district 7-10 October sitauatsiya can well develop into relations with former men (to the same Mars shapes sekstil with tend). Not know is relevant whether to speak about a new coil of a feelings, but here is in head time come expression of "completing space." On my view the most appropriate time.

Yes positive moments from retro-Mercury were. I have he 4 th house had tapped, so here is precisely in this time I finally began in archive the search data on their ancestors. And drove forward I these to address still 9 months ago, but all as something not worked. And here and Mercury helped and solyar a new already began manifest itself (I have there 4 th house aktsetirovan), and all the very a broke a: And time when and the search almost immediately began to to lend outcome :cool:

Радуга wrote:

If in period retrogradnosti Mercury you again met people from the past, then in district 7-10 October sitauatsiya can well develop into relations with former men (to the same Mars shapes sekstil with tend).

Here is I have as times this occurred. One "comrade" sent SMS, in Visitors to come wants. And the other, yesterday, chestiune in my trenazhernyy hall. Now together let us engage fitness. :D
To the same, in Natal Mercury blood regardless 5 homes and goes in transit on him same. And in those days, when these comrades turned up aga, Merk was in connecting with natalnoy tend (orbis 1 degree)
Zhdems 7-10 October :flag:

Still from positive moments - buying a DVD player. And also client paid greater part of debt. Ah and still retro-Merk gave Made to Order from permanent customers on divination on cards. That and was met. :)

Last edited by Morozz (Sep 30 2009 09:09:01)

Lud_mila wrote:

What positive for you was happening on retro-phase?

Here is and not know, like and nothing especially bad not brings, as well as and particularly positive :dontknow: To me he as something "skolzom" past :rolleyes: take to example the same attestation. Teach not taught, 've given on the process on one times. теорию ответила, а когда до практики дошли."плохо когда забыл, то чего не знал " и в первый раз на экзамене увидел :blush: , в общем, когда до компа дела дошло, то собственно, ничего не оставалось как "собирать всё в кучу", как говориться "что вижу, то пою", жуть просто, однако, помня о том, что лучше хоть что-то говорить, чем просто молчать, лепетала, блеяла и переиодически поглядывала на экзаменатора (та почему-то одобрительно качала головой на мои взгляды, хотя в принципе этого быть не должно было, так как я несла, не весть что) А вот следующий аттестующийся, с такой же подготовкой как и я, затянул слегка паузу. And his was invited on recertified (though on my view, our answers were identical). T.’s me "Group has kept." On next day with me should was to go, the evaluator. But I his so and not waited for. Have leadership ask "ah and where he?", they in surprise "him had transferred your hundred. He with you not was lining up? "There is no. But again inherited the the Favourites person, which had to pereattestovyvatsya (with it was rolling around). Sounding, too, nothing not ended :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

on expression one astrologer there is still and aftertaste retro-Merck

:rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

If in period retrogradnosti of Mercury you again met people from the past

Ah yes, only here is again "mentioned it is" on level Hi-Hi, any unwarranted growth meeting :dontknow: And incidentally on past retro was such case, with both pooper from 2.5 year-old past. And relations more patrnyorsko-business character, are linked with last work, but incidentally, Len, indeed, with "incomplete a Gestalt" ^ ^

Have me the events, aside from different erroneous clustered
Has phone-had to to return to another,
Of what long wanted -postavili three-phase census takers, point access organized,
Suddenly call "old" girlfriends, that very pleased, truth and today in subway occurred unwarranted growth meeting with was a masseuse (same time years ago was treating from bronchitis banochnym a massage), she it turns out only that was thinking about this me.
Not know, even as the endowment, Mercury already like released, and event so suited!
Here is in this period returned to study the diesel with everything help-Tatiana, Elena and Ludmila.
Thank you huge! :flag:
Incidentally, all combat, too, once before engaged in solyarom, and now returned to this topic.
Lerochka, Jelka, correctly?

Ludmilla, and Your what surveillance?

Tania T wrote:

Ludmila, and Your what surveillance?

And I have on this retro-period, as have Lero4ka, has passed mentioned it is. Were shoals on work, but not fatal. Simply time and effort more it took: In tax sezdila- oak-longer conventional, 3 times for day had to go and to return in Sberbank (that money lacked, then xerox passports need to was take), 2 times wide me kept sending in SSA, and there nedoumenno girls drop out ago. But, on my view, this all small beer life. Positive on parts of of Mercury - this reading books Daragana "astrology TRANSFORMATsII intra" and gradual in it implementing with the thought. Process still item end, but on retro-phase Mercury I clearer has become understand his basic ideas.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » That has brought retrogradnyy Mercury?