Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Khorar

Khorar

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Girls, I yesterday has lost USB with of them :( (which me yesterday as times and was need a). Onwww.benaughty.com cramped :sceptic:, although mind and understand, that increasingly relatively. Ah yes, has lost thing, unpleasantly, pity 16 gigovaya (she such a nice, small, the tickler golden, purely ladies' option, with small brelochkom in the form of little mouse, already birth, albeit recently is bought), but in comparison with other losses, this not so of course katastrofichnaya loss of, survive can be (albeit together additional inconvenience fulsome with its loss of) :sceptic:. Somewhere arrived, somewhere fawning over – never know not, where you will find web, where gonna lose. But increasingly ravno- where its seek (where sowed), there or not? Khorar has built its yesterday … 've tried something watch … retained in base … today open on a new and see date … :O - is worth 13 October … here is it aftertaste retro Merck :surprise:. Here is now instead asked on a new – 9 October. 12 :1 2 53n22, 83e45, GMT + 7. (Itself has gone on path home on coffee-pausing and decided you have Council ask). Can witness? Thank you
Problem: (On 9.10.2009 12 :1 2 - map not radical - Asts in first degrees)

And city as is called?

Bountiful time days, Yuri :) capital Barnaul

Lerochka, very I'm so sorry for, itself unfortunately, help not can - khorary not know as interpret, but so want to to shag it,

Lero4ka wrote:

nice, small, the tickler golden, purely ladies' option

I all waited Monday - suddenly have you any nice news there is -vdrug to shag it,?

Tania T wrote:

Lerochka, very I'm so sorry for

Thank you :)

Tania T wrote:

I all waited Monday - suddenly have you any nice news there is -vdrug to shag it,?

Alas :sceptic:, so and not to shag it, :dontknow:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Khorar