Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Taro

Taro

Posts 1 to 20 of 71

Limit labor :)

Is identically)
And I only on the morning think - need to pro TARO subject open
And she here as here)

Incidentally, what brought back theme a stormy on Astroledi
Is in reverse maps yuzaem?

And where OK you there storm something saw :O
Silence, virtually, total :(

Yes okay - quiet))
??? ?? ? ? what resonance theme caused))

Incidentally. I is in reverse maps not'm using :)

Find welcome this weekend’To anyone!! :)

incidentally. I is in reverse maps not'm using

:)

I like as, too,. Indeed do, I their mean in mind, when in scenario go.
And now here is wanted with this deal deep, hence and theme on how Forum.
Had to even overcome decisional laziness-our Mother and replace play their customary inetnuyu map days on Senior Arcanum Club from natural deck)

And I have even not go in scenario)

At all on one of astroforumov (not astroledi) 've given debate about of tarot
There to cards belong with so sacred piety, with whole philosophy - as with now turn and all such)
And nourished German people, which simply take and wondering - they not understand, that make
As may serve with a and such here is such a tram of-in-in)

I here is read such judgment and think.
Right: I already years 8 perhaps, with the first maps at all were from notebook carved
And right:, as want, and Copy Hands itself'm making this up, and meaning carte'm talking about so, as me seems true.

And after all truth say
And nothing terrible not is happening)

Can I not rights and an appalling retribution awaits me for this attitude to cards)?

and I have even not go in scenario)

, I'll be damned!)

Pro philosophy. I have, of course, there is its understanding, HOW need with now communicate, but I not tried to this articulate words.

But I ask on case: Did alignment for one old hat girls and she in the process enough sharply entering to you. In their hands one map. And the situation this quite not implied.
Ah slightly whether not shock I have was - so much immediately the big info time come! Shopping! And pro the contestant girl and pro the, as need behave with now.
A pity not remember, that for map this was (though can where and videotaped, but already not remember where precisely)

Try to put not to permit such cases.

) I have, too, there is, carved out deck))
Very Ideology cherish)

, I'll be damned!)

Javadxan)
Even if case challenge from deck maps, then would still direct - miracles))

I'm trying not to permit such cases

Incidentally - yes
I, too, have observed, that some what actions simply unacceptable with now
One of my decks itself on mind - Taro era have, often at all not wants nothing show
Recognized feel, that she wants, to I from it has lagged and gave quietly a soak on the shelf and posozertsat the world around it
But various psychological, yes mystical Copy Hands it only let-)

And here is my espoused deck - the Spanish Taro "producing" perfectly predicts future events and relations between people
But various deep psychological Copy Hands not for it - not. She, of course same, shows all, but as something superficially, in depth of not looks))

Here is. And carved deck I have no - has already given girlfriend who - let now she learns might wonder))

Who any practised alignment chakrovyy? With 7-defective now?

Yes
And that?

Tell us about this scenario much detail, pl-the kind.

You you look on senior their harnesses? Or on all?!

I'm taping up the entire deck and senior and junior together
In principle, and constructive attention only on those positions, in which experienced senior the harness is
Junior exclusively sake of a common information))

've tried enjoy only senior arkanami, but this way to requires good knowledge chakras, and I have -poverkhnostnye. Zhurnalno-lyogkoknizhnye. Such here is)

and constructive attention only on those positions, in which experienced senior the harness is

That they say in this case?

junior exclusively sake of a common information

For what you’re using this raskad? For clarification what?

Um. As would explain)
Me with my waters v harmony mantiku putting algebra - it is difficult)
I look, say, state of chakras)

Usually I his'm using then, when in life begin any the control, betray him, which impossible explain rationally
Here is not is promising something and all here
Then do this alignment the entire deck
Those chakras, on which challenge senior the harness is as would suggest that the problem wears character these chakras))
And so, interpreting chakra and the harness (chakras - as house, the harness - as planet in House) do conclusions))

those chakras, on which challenge senior the harness is as would suggest that the problem wears character these chakras

And if map neproblemnaya, for example?!

I his'm using then, when in life begin any the control

And me have taught - type natalnoy maps (redeem on astrology, only not know, stand whether such approach, but so feel more comfortable is obtained).
T. E. This there is, not only under problems)

chakras - as house, the harness - as planet in House

Narrator: "Yulia, and can lead chakrovye homes on analogies with terms or bounds (? :)

A if map neproblemnaya, for example?!

And that? Importantly, that chakras pledged. Perhaps its energy is used wrong, or goes too a strong emphasis on this sphere of, consume energy from the, in which and there is the problem)

A me have taught - type natalnoy maps (redeem on astrology, only not know, stand whether such approach, but so feel more comfortable is obtained).
T. E. This there is, not only under problems)

Il-, me no one not taught)
For me any alignment, any reading of greater part of an intuitive))
And I have works the, that have other may not work, and vice versa)
So that - not listen no one, razrabatyvay its system, which will work only have you)

Narrator: "Yulia, and can lead chakrovye homes on analogies with terms or bounds (?

Regular's health, living forces, basic living needs, a sense of security and own forces
Svadkhistkhana - sexual energy, instincts, desires, sublimirovannye desires
Manipur People’s Party - power, determination, social aspirations, ambition, ambitions
Anakhata - love, loyalty, dedication, to get emotional, pursuit unity
Vishudkha - communicability, mind, memory, intelligence, communication
Ajna chakra - intuition, demonstrated, esoteric model
Sakhasrara - the link with the space, contact with view of the universe, mystery)

Exclusively for examples:
Regular - 4 Bowls of
Svadkhistkhana - 10 Posokhov
Manipur People’s Party - Power
Anakhata - Princess Pentakley
Vishudkha - Chariot of
Ajna chakra - 6 Pentakley
Sakhasrara - Poveshennyy

Have human in life the famous spheres manipury, vishudkhi and sakhasrary))
So it and there is - man very actively learns, surrendering session, very hard period in life precisely in schooling by and social life. Force on manipur shows, that man all their forces gives their social endeavors, appeasing the their ambitions -- > look neighboring the harness is, on svadkhistkhane 10 Posokhov - map suppression of, oppression, means made there goes as would "suction" energy - can suffer sexual sphere, repress your private desires, pritesnyatsya joy life))

On Vishudkhe Chariot of - active work mind, many communication, trips. Much burden on on intelligence. Neighboring maps not tense, therefore here all in order. But all same should follow their intelligence and communicating, to not to permit overwork during
Sakhasrara - the hanging man. In life human activated intuition, the link with cosmos. Many rostrum and, alarm, a sense of embody in entirely new for themselves situation in life). On my view, this is precisely and will be the main cause of bad well-being human - anxiety, mnitelnost, uncertainty in itself, and also strange events.

Here is - I tried all write down, but still times will repeat - me with my fish v very difficult unfolding the entire alignment here is so on art, to explain))

have human in life the famous spheres

This on moment or constantly?
Thank you, Yulia. Special - for example! Me so clearer)

any reading of greater part of an intuitive

Reality. Yes. I have merk bliznetsovskiy. Need to deal)
Know, my friend looks on cards, I conducted two other cards :) astrologicheskim. Talk, verifying now. It seems perishing very. I't seek are given)
Word itself can be different. Who that is committing, sees.
But here is not can understand: You pull it, maps - pro human all the :O And about life, and domestic, and about external.
In astrology there is accurate data, and here. That saw, forge the It comes. Goes projection)
Generally, I'll practice.

not listen no one,

Even you?! Ah I to read to) ;) selling young horses is much.

This is on moment or constantly?

This not this moment :)

even you?! Ah I to read to) selling young horses is much.

Even me)
I OK not special, I have half of players' hands, yes traktovok intuitive - can they have another not so will work))
Better its system develop)

Hi,, not is obtained something with larded with citations.
Wanted say, that fully agree by Lena, about their system and their traktovok! I elect have different teachers and ????? their approach and their meaning carte. Until not vyrabotaesh its own system, regulation emulate someone and to go wobbly.
For such words some tarologi trounced by me with sticks :rtfm: and say, that there is common archetypes and they been described metalworkers and nothing to acquire conjuring up this too personal. But on cause books I already elect, now "write" its.

its system and their traktovok!

With this agree) BUT: Hew need know.

own system, regulation emulate someone and to go wobbly

Own vision of) Of different schools-systems-teachers can be take the, that can. And further create its. Without the basics) You can, of course, but me it is difficult.