Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Taro

Taro

Posts 21 to 40 of 71

this not this moment

, AXEMAN AND WOMAN.
On time (moment and camping on D.) separate hands (fortune rights)? Or same this the, that given from of nature.

Ugh. There mistyped word)
On THIS: Just a second, about the current situation on this moment)

Narrator: "Yulia, here is if not challenge in scenario Older Arkany, but there is tyazhelovatye maps from minded?
Make allowances for?!

Yes, Ira! You know, of course
Me seems, that they then point to "problems" with these chakras, and on relevance the harness - 'm, that for "problems" - the wrong energy use, suppression of or still anything

Westerners, me here in honor successful EMU closing session (gun three cheers)
Had been given deck the Osho Zen Taro
Anyone with it sign? What Copy Hands can be on it to do?
• describe I have there is, loath need only advice on practical application of - where, that and when •

had been given deck the Osho Zen Taro

Ur! Ur! Ur! :)
Enjoy beautiful deck! Know, that she goes for meditations.

Greetings!
Podskajite please, incipient!
Was posed question: Likes whether Olja Andrei.
Made alignment from three carte from chief Arkanov.
Here is what emerged:
All maps is in reverse.
Consciousness - pope Joan in popular culture (2)
Feelings - the Empress (3)
Subconscious - Long (18)
Means whether this, that girl can come to love Andrei, but fears deception with his hand and so wavered in displaying their loves to him?

And deck classical, without their special the nuance Abused?
If yes, then I would answered so:

Olga very involve to to Andrey, with and in sexual sense, and in very romantic, she One Who Dreams on his expense, very many she has fantasies place
Iaiae she can fear serious relations, fear deception, betrayal and treason, so and be half-hearted. Moreover, pope Joan in popular culture in the consciousness of as would can give fear of an open manifestations of their Genital, sexual desires and force Olga applies to to Andrey solely as to friend, although internally she wants his love and tenderness

Roughly so • with, lovable fish mercury kind it is difficult simply stupidly interpret others’Copy Hands)) •

Thank you, Narrator: "Yulia!
I used deck Papyusa. Not know, how she classical. :)
There is I have still Egyptian Taro. On him very differently the same alignment have. :(
The only, that says in favor of Papyusa, this the, that on Egyptian alignment was made after.

and deck classical, without their special the nuance Abused?

JUlja, from deck wasn depends interpretation and the result, and?

Narrator: "Yulia, from deck wasn depends interpretation and the result, and?

Outcome - there is no
Interpretation carte - yes
Ah compete deck the Osho, for example, Crowley and Papyusa - three different outcome were would

Osho- Love my deep, Crowley even look not pulling-Ajata Yauvana, and with Papyusom like not am familiar and corrected

Example: Flower deck. Only pictures of the regard and lament. Without curiously traktovok. Not understa nothing. All talk, well, narrow :rolleyes: A here is on the other man is Raydera- already something in sight (for me until dimly :))

Greetings all!
And with Libraries, Taro anyone works? I bought. There pictures of the och. Interesting. On senior the harnesses identifies a planet and signs Zodiacs. Can be whether their the endowment, and with perspective astrology?

You can whether their the endowment, and with perspective astrology?

At all, on astrological symbols on Taro enough original. And have individual users sketch artist - its vision of. I it comes not has become.

Can be, think, duct-tape that own association with astropokazatelyami to map.

Greetings comrades!

And why cannot be might wonder under those respects without appreciation?

Greetings!

Izar wrote:

A why cannot be might wonder under those respects without appreciation?

Because can be wrong interpret maps or at all read not goes.
Cannot be might wonder also under skhodyaschikhs aspects Mercury and moon (they respond for mantiku) with in the delegation and many what still. This on K. Daraganu

Morozz
Thank you.
I look, in Taro very many their intricacies of.

I once was have one soothsayers of tarot, so it weekend only on holidays and weekends days. And works with 9-16 hours. Ah I not remember in what day was. And what was position planets. But then only half of (like) came true.

Greetings comrades!

Nice, citizen!

A why cannot be might wonder under those respects without appreciation?

Where you took this ban?

Last edited by Iriani (Apr 29 2007 00:41:57)

will you took this ban?

Here is

Because can be wrong interpret maps or at all read not goes.
Cannot be might wonder also under skhodyaschikhs aspects Mercury and moon (they respond for mantiku) with in the delegation and many what still. This on K. Daraganu

Understandable, Isar. Only here is yours message was without Daraganovskoy insert. This already Miyu Irino addition and explanation you same.

Okay, and here is you not thought, that not all tarologi (and focus on Taro comrades) ask about unique in is terms of, that distinguish between Mercury, moon, in the delegation. Aspects of prevents different, that ~ when your-where-and-as-symbolizes?!
Respectively, not have such a ban.

Last edited by Iriani (Apr 29 2007 12:30:56)