Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Taro

Taro

Posts 41 to 60 of 71

Greetings!
I, too, before on this attention not less obsessed with (and in head even not crossed), until not've given Daragana.
Simply think, sense in this there is ipochemu would not listen?
And so, common rules divination, how I know, this time evening, until midnight. Desirable under candlelight. :)

sense in this there is ipochemu would not listen?

This already deal taste.

time evening, until midnight. Desirable under candlelight.

Here is this news. fdgf
Simply after all often try to as words to demonize divination, give halo as a special, ritualnost.
This depends only from installations gadayuschego, his views, habits and the like.

Iriani wrote:

Just after all often try to as words to demonize divination, give halo as a special, ritualnost.

Ah yes, ritualnost. In books on gadaniyam, which I smiled, written, that need to abide by ritual. To this same applies and the, as need to maps sack and camping on D.

Last edited by Morozz (Apr 29 2007 13:16:18)

что надо соблюдать ритуал

кто придумывает ( =устанавливает) эти ритуалы?! Для чего они предназначены? Ведь это надо понимать, принимать, поскольку без этого они ничего не стоят.
И можно ведь сколько угодно снимать ( по правилам) карты, но не уметь прочитать ( = понять) инфу, которую они несут. А можно и без всего этого.... много чего выудить!

I in of tarot'm an ignoramus. Himself nothing not know. On this and asked.

And there is here lovers and users Simbolona? I have here is special love to this the cards, and here is to Taro until heart of not lies. On Simbolone right: Often. Especially well is obtained stranger people on I.M.S. :)

Lyudmil, at all from you learned of existence of such a name :) Before ev-ev his not knew))
And tell much detail that this, as his eat, okay?! In than unlike carte Taro?
Interestingly became. Name was intriguing.

http://arcanes.narod.ru/decks/simbol/sim1-19.htm
Here can be watch image of the these carte. Their, too, 78, as and Taro, but here there is no twisted carte. 12 carte - this archetypes signs Zodiacs, the rest - smeshanie two. Very helps in visualization and understanding fusion of archetypes. Naturally astrology deeper and wider, than maps. In own immediate issues, type khorarnykh, and also in understanding specific situation. If will be even questions, answer. :)

Me liked deck Balaklava, Ukraine. Smells the skazki and causes strong arkhetipicheskie inclusion. Can be its find in sale? Ludmila, and that means map Affliction. In's vocabulary not has found translation. And counseling someone reminds :haha:.

Me, too, very appealed these maps. Lena, read more Affliction: Sorrow, misfortune to, disaster

Need to suggested a throwing out the line pace and stray with this seats :).

Here can be watch image of the these carte

Appealed images, is demonstrated.
Already snooping by the site, watch-considered, but simbolon missed.

In own immediate issues, type khorarnykh, and also in understanding specific situation.

Tell example what. With now. Good their can be on exiled consider.
Simply I not quite'm catching their difference in using from of tarot) Truth :blush:

Me seems, that difference not agreed. Ah, there is no stripes, there is no twisted carte, there is no senior harnesses. Copy Hands mostly on analysis situation, psychological behind. And so, all the same. Here deal in domestic its echoes. Me they very appealed superficially, beautiful they. And understandable. And that still need in divination? :-)

http://community.livejournal.com/symbolon_decks/profile
Recommend community in FaceBook on Simbolonu.

Ludmila, thank you for exile and explanations of. Och interestingly. Read. :)

And I had been given Taro Manara, this something a dizzying
Questions relations explain "on times"))

Incidentally, I can fair bit of guesswork online proved. :)

By the way, I can fair bit of guesswork online proved

Wishing to there is, finalize there is no)

I had been given Taro Manara

Listen, and with the Osho-Zen you has found that to do?! Raskladyvesh on it?

Iriani wrote:

wishing to there is, finalize there is no)

Yes without problems 166836930. Parole for ties and identities their - Balaklava, Ukraine :) Come in, come in in asku, find my Number and write message me "Balaklava, Ukraine."

Last edited by Lud_mila (May 10 2007 16:31:26)

Lud_mila wrote:

Yes without problems 166836930. Parole Balaklava, Ukraine :)

In gives!
Lyudmil, and why all parole its finalize something to lend?
Not easier whether proved own lead the and to communicate?