Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Taro

Taro

Posts 61 to 71 of 71

Юля wrote:

and I had been given Taro Manara, this something a dizzying
Questions relations explain "on times"))

So. Anna Feodorovna Vladimirovna, us with you not simultaneously (hope) their had been given? Me here is, too,, on days. I, truth, downloaded this desire -- took and since forgotten. And me suddenly brought

Regyna wrote:

Lyudmil, and why all parole its finalize something to lend?
Not easier whether proved own lead the and to communicate?

This parole on communication, and not on asku. And the climb different in it, I not all 7.10. And here I immediately gather additionally in any way about than speech. :)

So. Anna Feodorovna Vladimirovna, us with you not simultaneously (hope) their had been given? Me here is, too,, on days. I, truth, downloaded this desire -- took and since forgotten. And me suddenly brought

Wah-wah)
I not know - simultaneously whether)
I had been given yesterday, Italian, beautiful. Ah simply.

Юля wrote:

I had been given yesterday

And me 8 th, Iicaa the Presents. :)
Beautiful. Hmm. And they wasn different accented? By themselves these maps I have long know. But slipped out they from me above. And here here is. Had been given. Means, so need to was, means, until this they me on fact were and not need. So take. Vooooot. :)

Yes there is no, of course - same assessment, but would still same beautiful)
I have to them still little book there is P. Kotelnikovoy and E. Gerasimova
There so much new for me players' hands - yesterday the entire evening Wondered, and today carry.

Such deep and clear maps, that even 4000m2 as well as is breathtaking)!

Юля wrote:

there so much new for me players' hands - yesterday the entire evening Wondered, and today carry.

Heh-heh. Here is to you and stuknus then. And the I have the second a series of suddenly began, and I already sit and think: And it me need to whether? My Epiphanius proved improbable Othello, from and the entire choked-boron then emerged. ????, there such umopostroeniya, that not illustrate, as something at all in head come could. Flushed-yes.

Of course, knock, either)
Than will be able, as states)

Interesting the reference Psychology Taro

Respected forumchane, working with Taro, and share of them. You "clean" their deck? And if yes, how and as often? And still like there is some kind "rules security" under work with clients. I here birth to a litter of've given, that they, rules, very tough and if their not abide by, then can be incur the on themselves or on their close heavy sorrow until oncological diseases.: | :unsure:

I the first time about this hear. ???? brush my. Themselves brush my. Under work technique security been following a.
I not feel, that they not clean. I truth, rarely right:. And often’ve worked with them in the energy sense.

Helen wrote:

bathroom brush my. Themselves brush my. Under work technique security been following a.

Ah but as you peel and what this technique security?

Helen wrote:

I not feel, that they not clean.

Deal not in "impurity", maps are or from any pent-up on them (in them) information, especially, if're reaching on them other people