Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury

Aspects of Mercury

Posts 1 to 20 of 81

Question such. Mekuriy 90 Saturn can to lend depressivnost?

Mekuriy 90 Saturn can to lend depressivnost?

In thinking, conversation? :)

Flax, not realized issue. If yours understanding of fits my, then think, that there is no :pardon:

In Natale or in tranzitakh?

In Natale. In thinking. Cherry, and what yours understanding of depressivnosti?

I so had to speculate. Depression - this passive denial of life. Passive, because, Chel-to emotional impulses until awareness of bring not can. Hence melancholy, truly relax, apathy, slezlivost and the like. T. E. Can be whether about depressivnosti optimistically precisely through the prism of thinking? On Forum VShKA not remember in what topic Zhanna has set forth thought, which I first not passed, and then, thinking, agreed to. Thought type: Until domestic momentum not gets awareness of, he for cel-pay useless (in my bold pereskaze). Means, that is obtained. If means have cel-pay was once negative experience, but on somehow reasons he "process" his not was able (and in this case not managed to, because still and Merk in an), became be, "drag on thinking" (literally) can serve as development depressivnosti character.

Incidentally, all Hi!

On-my, YES (especially if Mercury has attitude to 1-because home). Only this not the depression, when you feel, that "as all poorly :(", and objectively when thinking not find causes such a virility. But rather, when you I mean is in more pessimestichnom manner (and on logic if Long, Venus are under governance Saturn or Mercury) - you, as a consequence, and feel THAT is what start. As something so :blink:

Well, let us finish with another computer by. Acute.gif Wu the dude pay in map Mercury 90 Saturn. That he should feel? As themselves feel? By air thought have him clearly not there is. Rather, this cel-to, which can be teach think stamps of Ministry of, stereotypes. So? Or not? Speaking astrologicheskim language Mercury - thinking, Saturn - limiting, drag on, structuralization, normativnost. Between them conflict, the fight. Question. As this, Chel-to should someone told me themselves? Not think, and feel! As feel themselves people, which "toromzyat" in reasoning?

cel-pay in map Mercury 90 Saturn. That he should feel? As themselves feel?

Well, let us so: Mercury, Saturn. Where sensations, feelings? (Without homes, after all someone forge the It comes. In 4 st, then the situation will change)
There is thought, way to thinking, motor functions, speech and camping on D.
There is structure, kosnost, conservatism, difficulty, stupor.
90 - Marsovyy aspect of) served sharply and okay)
Grumpy forge the It comes.
Grumpy from-for what?! Perhaps, from-for "depressivnosti", but on core level. Ah and has translated)

How feel themselves people, which "toromzyat" in reasoning?

And feel will different course, think. After all there are many what still in particular. For example, moon 90 Jupiter - get outdone and foolish in situations. Or Long 120 Jupiter - yes normally!
The difference will, if this one aspect of have Mercury, or planet has many different.

Iriani wrote:

Yes, let us so: Mercury, Saturn. Where sensations, feelings?

Javadxan, thinking and feelings. Under than here Mercury? And that, if cel-to thinks certain way, this not is reflected on his so grateful? Hmm, black, say, Pluto Mercury wasn not will give negative estimates surrounding? And that, under this the dude to will feel? Did flight and ease? Not think. Rather, ITS the world, ITS vision of world will painted in pessimesticheskie, negativiststkie tone. And feel he themselves will respective.

hmm, black, say, Pluto Mercury wasn not will give negative estimates surrounding? And that, under this cel-to will feel? Did flight and ease?

Ah says man threats, conditionally. Not fact, that he feels poorly.
Poorly forge the It comes. Precisely because of square (it is difficult because, sharply), but not necessarily this depressivnost, me seems

Flax, why I answered no: Interaction Saturn and Merck can to lend subsidies thought, but interaction through squaring - there is no. This the discrete aspect of, manifests itself actively and excessively, where OK here passive depressivnosti to address. Here is, if would was compound or the opposition - this another matter. ????, as is true have observed-il - in the pure was would expression of these qualities, provided, that neither have Saturn, nor have Mercury there is no other any something aspects of.

hmm, black, say, Pluto Mercury wasn not will give negative estimates surrounding? And that, under this cel-to will feel? Did flight and ease? Not think. Rather, ITS the world, ITS vision of world will painted in pessimesticheskie, negativiststkie tone. And feel he themselves will respective.

Ah this don't count on it. Lena, where you sensations and feelings saw, under encounters Mercury to lower our standards?! Here something another manifest itself will :)

Cherry wrote:

This is the discrete aspect of, manifests itself actively and excessively, where OK here passive depressivnosti to address.

Iriani and Cherry, thank you! Cherry, here there is about than think. However, think, that thinking, let me give you counter-arguments.

Cherry wrote:

Lena, where you sensations and feelings saw, under encounters Mercury with Pluto?! Here something another manifest itself will

And here is here counter-arguments let me give you right now. We as something sometimes excessively unambiguously're matching astrosimvoly and their the researchers. However deal we have with man in his integral displaying the. Me in this sense as something no one wants hear :P Example. Mercury 90 types in his worst displaying the. For, Chel-in his mental pain) constructions the world - this a terrible, a place, where people each other wolves, in every displaying the another see the threat and camping on D. T. E. Our hero thinks negatively. And that he should FEELlNG under this? If I say you: "I believe, that rabbits - this is not only valuable meat, but and the most scurvid beings in world, because they get divorced and chavkayut, chavkayut and get divorced. I their simply do hate! "And here on DR me who give ('t on purpose) a rabbit. :P What I will FEELlNG? :bye:

Simply in works map in a whole. Not only this aspect of. If all to remove everything else, and to leave only Merk. - Don't WILL BE ChUVSTV.
Moon, 4 th. - Long, long-term memory, sensations, associated with than something)
Mercury expresses will other planets.

I understand, that me soon get punched.. .puss. But! :) I want say, that in map one thing inextricably stems with other. And our thinking much defines, in including and emotional response. Or I not rights? :fie:

in map one thing inextricably stems with other

Flax, so I about same) If distance ourselves-take those aspects of, which refer. Mercury - mental planet.
And no one no one nothing not got an ass) :) You what, Len?!

In reacting is important same and the first Quadrant (phlebology) - as have taught slice, as and will respond, that have invested. Merk related on opred. Homes and camping on D.

Ириани wrote:

And no one no one nothing not got an ass) You what, Len?!

IRA, this costs virtual communication. Simply not in sight, that I in for flippancy mood :dance:

About the researched issue. Turn to smart of Chekhov. BC Svetlova "How cope with depression", 2002:
"Depression effects the way nations behave feelings, thought, behavior and physical state of rights.
Numerous research have proven, that in creating and existence of depression greater role plays the, as you think about itself, his life and thought world. If you are in depressed able, then often treat itself as to to a loser or nepolnotsenomu man. You see life life in the black color, perceiving only its negative hand and even not trying to discern something good. Such the negative thought(earmarked not me) lead to, depressed virility. As a consequence - physical malaise and still much truly relax. This, of course, have repeatedly reinforces your experiences, even more clouds your thought. Is obtained a vicious circle - the negative thought cause the negative sensations, which, in turn, make you to think about this world and about itself even worse. " Further here very detail sign aspects of feelings and behavior rights.

And here is the reference from :http: / / aquarun.ru / astr / ? / asp3p4.html (long in sokrascheni. My :) I left only that concerns precisely thinking)

More often other these people in early childhood face multiple problems, most of whom are concentrated on relations with father. Often this leads to development uncertainty in itself, of vulnerability, vulnerability, propensity for depressionand trends around the and in all to doubt. Under negative development character he is leading themselves surprisingly unpleasantly, displaying redkostnuyu svarlivost, melankholichnost, anxiety and blatant cowardice. Precisely his egoism leads to meeting with difficulties the most motley-wing. The lifeblood force markedly lowered, and excessive kritikanstvo leads, that mood most often it turns out bad. Failures pursue this human on every turn. Mind it turns out repetitive within tradition - such a man hard promote their ideas and seek recognition surrounding. Even if and emerges squaring the thought, its stake prevent domiciled near with him conservatives. They surprisingly usually placed all that there is in affairs bad, from-for what can be upset will and miss its benefit. All time but it wasn't Geraldo, have lamented, criticize, friends have them a bit. Intellectual jealousy causes have their colleagues hostile feelings, they not tolerate successes its. Difficulties in rubbing shoulders, conservatism thinking and's rigidity prevent career. Often uzkoloby and're as stubborn. For him are typified by periods gloom, pessimism and irritation, heavy concern and alarm. His mind constantly - feigns nervousness, he the and deal is lapsing in predicament and suffers from-for erroneous conclusions and unmotivated fears. For them characteristically a chronic a sense of own under unfavorable. Their's stupidity surrounding people and their propensity to cheating, although they themselves not are examples honesty and ponyatlivosti. Them lack latitudes – the reach and depth analysis, they highly distrustful and intolerant, prejudiced and are skeptical.

Cherry wrote:

but interaction through squaring - there is no. This the discrete aspect of, manifests itself actively and excessively, where OK here passive depressivnosti to address.

Cherry, I thought. :) And decided you ask. :) :) A that will under of increasing Merk-types? As would you described? And I then its labor hypothesis I shall state. acute.gif

Perhaps, need to deal with understanding, concept depression.
In chunk articles described not only this squaring.

Depression - 11 house -destress, in 5 st -stress. Man so self is content (fixed at home), that him like all in parallel, but this superficially.
Thought nabegayut on state of.

Need to think. Me seems upon the aforementioned squaring - this is not the first, and even not the second order, and somewhere away will.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury