Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury

Aspects of Mercury

Posts 21 to 40 of 81

Iriani wrote:

Depression - 11 house -destress, in 5 st -stress.

Why, Iriani? Why not contrary?

Iriani wrote:

We think.

For! Let. Theme interesting, as, however, and much in astrology, kazhescheesya on first glance habitual and understandable.

Why, Iriani? Why not contrary?

As why?!
5 th distribution of energy from 2-8, stress, love, game and camping on D.
11- in the best -schaste after all enegropereperiy (2 -8 - You got the -otdal, 5 th poemotsioniroval). Under porozhenii / tensions -sklonnost to depression. Naruzheniyu exchange energy.

Rainbow, here is been mulling these days. Not very, but all OK. Not am convinced. Perhaps, until.

More other these people in early childhood face multiple problems, most of whom are concentrated on relations with father. Often this leads to development uncertainty in itself, of vulnerability, vulnerability, propensity for depression and trends around the and in all to doubt. Under negative development character he is leading themselves surprisingly unpleasantly, displaying redkostnuyu svarlivost, melankholichnost, anxiety and blatant cowardice. Precisely his egoism leads to meeting with difficulties the most motley-wing. The lifeblood force markedly lowered, and excessive kritikanstvo leads, that mood most often it turns out bad. Failures pursue this human on every turn. Mind it turns out repetitive within tradition - such a man hard promote their ideas and seek recognition surrounding. Even if and emerges squaring the thought, its stake prevent domiciled near with him conservatives. They surprisingly usually placed all that there is in affairs bad, from-for what can be upset will and miss its benefit. All time but it wasn't Geraldo, have lamented, criticize, friends have them a bit. Intellectual jealousy causes have their colleagues hostile feelings, they not tolerate successes its. Difficulties in rubbing shoulders, conservatism thinking and's rigidity prevent career. Often uzkoloby and're as stubborn. For him are typified by periods gloom, pessimism and irritation, heavy concern and alarm. His mind constantly - feigns nervousness, he the and deal is lapsing in predicament and suffers from-for erroneous conclusions and unmotivated fears. For them characteristically a chronic a sense of own under unfavorable. Their's stupidity surrounding people and their propensity to cheating, although they themselves not are examples honesty and ponyatlivosti. Them lack latitudes – the reach and depth analysis, they highly distrustful and intolerant, prejudiced and are skeptical.

It seems, wrote man, hip with question only theoretically.
I have in particular such squaring - Mercury in Ovne - Saturn in Raque. Ox and had the most horrible pains I with him in its time.
First need the crux of the square spell out at all. That such squaring? Man with square pryamolineen, he sees only one path on which can be move, unlike human with Trinom, which always sees several options decisions. Man with square, Mercury in our case, not is a cautious man. Making some conclusion, he ignores moreover, that for other people his conclusions can prove not obvious, he simply not sees options, and ignores moreover, that other people need step for step, to explain the contestant grew chain of, which assigned have him, above than he came precisely to such a solving. He simply Self with leverage - here is so here is, and all! And ignores so same moreover, that words whom he for themselves described their conclusions, for other people can have another smyslovoe significance, than for him. So, often faces those, that his not so understood, account for to justify oneself to, that I not this had in mind and camping on D. Saturn same gives rechecking, faced many times with misunderstandings of the, man is beginning to without of the late to double-check themselves, all time doubts enough whether have him information, and figure whether his on this time, so often simply prefers shut up, or under address to him is beginning to mooing something of in the answer, not knowing that and as say, from-for what receives reputation tugoduma. But there is have this aspects and positive hand, these endless rechecking allow eliminate surplus in information, see the crux of the, given all signs details, feel structure - this gives logic, but very hard, that not all people can to perceive precisely in such a the form of, without ryushek and frills. :)

Alisa wrote:

What such squaring? Man with square pryamolineen, he sees only one path on which can be move, unlike human with Trinom, which always sees several options decisions.

You, Alisa? I have a bit different opinion, but, can be, we open the a new subject about aspects? And this will let only aspects Mercury?

I, incidentally, recently encountered in rubbing shoulders with man with kvadraturoy Mercury-Saturn. Yes, very a similar description of.

Rainbow, I after all its squaring mostly traktovala, so admit, that can be subjective.
And that for you squaring? For me squaring this fellow path, bluntness, if, of course, to planet with square there is no "extenuating aspects of. Trin for me this variability, opportunity from several options choose the most acceptable.

Last edited by Alisa (Jan 10 2007 21:17:36)

Alisa wrote:

Trin for me this variability, opportunity from several options choose the most acceptable.

I believe, that trine gives ease and, therefore, weak osoznavaemost underway. T. E. For cel-events in sphere actions Trina happen as would "themselves", as on oil. Watch in life for by some among acquaintances, there is and with BT. People perspective of as downstream on, far the economic will take us out. In my opinion. Squaring same, giving resistance and tests ("theme in hands not comes") reinforces concentration of on it and boosts thus osoznannost. , too, I.M.H.O.,.
Alisa, you could not would to tell a bit although would as happen your contacts, communication. Thank you.

Returning to the topic squares and trinov, I would compared their with expensive. Squaring (kulminator Mars, blood regardless Saturn) - a short path, but very narrow, promotion on which will require much big effort, than promotion on more a long, but broad trinovoy road (Chinese system. Jupiter), motto which - "silent was nice - further regulation." Who will come to win the first - this question, which from many factors will depend the health of.

That concerns my square, in rubbing shoulders I discriminates, not wordy, to facile suits not but, prefer communication with few, but proven people (again verification). To wage free-styling small conversation in companies unfamiliar for me the problem, always was jealous of more uptight people. Saturn after all, still and parents symbolizes - in childhood from mothers (Capricorn) constantly listened "not interrupt senior", can be and this its role played, in my insularity - better new smaller members, not crawl in blatant in conversation, that voice sue can be only in circle their (Mercury in Ovne, Saturn in Raque).

Squaring - Marsovyy aspect of, kardinalnost. He variability. Worked (marsovoe action) - speaks out.
Trin -Venerianskiy. Principle adequacy ratios. And so well, likes. He forge the Be constantly, unlike squares. Man not forge the Sit all time on kvadratakh, on trinakh. -This is hell.. Hence -opasnost not to stand up.
So than differs squaring from Trina Mercury and Saturn?
There is Saturn. Means in any case - easily not will. Need efforts.
I have -trin. Efforts dodayutsya still what)

Iriani wrote:

Man not forge the Sit all time on kvadratakh, on trinakh. -This is hell.. Hence -opasnost not to stand up.

Here is-is about! I have familiar there is, have him in map BT. Such a sense of, that comrade sleeping on the process, as if would all time in shell-shocked. And try-pay you fed on squared,! I have squaring Long-the Sun, so problems with this very well reminds. The work on wear, day, and then, stupor, not can themselves force. And here is this lack of smoothness, this principles activity very prevents.

map BT. Such a sense of, that comrade sleeping on tilt

After all this still though what BT. If Long-Neptune-Venus. The why would and there is no?! See reality!)
And Mars-the Sun-Jupiter suppose! Ah-, epigram, give it a try! And if still -kardinal on Sun.

Wu me squaring Long-the Sun

What work on wear, day, and then, stupor, not can themselves force.

Wait-! Planet, those involved in the dimension work together, but in different hand. And actively. Here is and tense, all right!
Here is on opposition, energy one planet initiated, another -vytesnyaetsya, podavlivaetsya. Another kind of tense, all right.

Hey. I you dam - sleeping on tilt)
I have their as would even two)
The sun-Long-Mars and Long-Mercury-Mars, Water trine
Relaxed on life? Not-and. Rather the belief, that all will well (though the anxiety, anxiety, even depression - all this was)
But the emotional labilnost, ability to to recovery - incredibly awesome
All, that neither is done, for better - clear phrase human with moniker waters Trinom :)

the Sun-Long-Mars and Long-Mercury-Mars

Yulia, you smiled me in the preceding?! :)
Everywhere there is Mars! He sleep not will give! Energy. -This is hell., but not squish-squish)

Last edited by Iriani (Jan 11 2007 00:11:01)

Yes-yes)
What there squish-squish with Skopionim vami

Incidentally, have me to Old (if perishing we here about him) squaring Neptune
Here is this utterly worryingly impact - me seems, the kind the most anxiety and "screwing" themselves - this all from him

incidentally, have me to Old (if perishing we here about him) squaring Neptune's consort
Here is this utterly worryingly impact - me seems, the kind the most anxiety and "screwing" themselves - this all from him

Have my attire: Mercury in Pisces in kvikonse to Neptune sextile - action a similar. How I understood, mechanism actions such: On one small fragment information (who may in fact nor about than not to speak), is done conclusion about whole picture, thinking assotsiotivnoe. Hence belief in omens, the anxiety - something saw, governments or associations, roots which, perhaps, man already and not remembers - but conclusions makes. Mercury in the Virgin, for example, contrary can to collect together information, but would still will regard, that its not enough, to make conclusion, draw outcome.
With mother-in-law recently was such example: Have daughter of day Wireless HSIA (2 year), mother-in-law (a medic), decided in Visitors sees the next picture: Child lack from the table cube dry sausages are made, mushroom with some cake, then choked and all of this with appetite eats up. Mother-in-law here same makes conclusion, that this and there is our permanent ???? ???? for child, is lapsing in depression and colorfully story paints picture: To 40-years 160 kg weight, sakharnyy diabetes, heart nedostatochnos and camping on D. :D turns she has the familiar such a there is, that "in childhood accurately so same nutritious, as you their child toxicity." Convince its in is, that what she saw, was exceptional case, not managed until now :(

Юля wrote:

all, that neither is done, for better - clear phrase human with moniker waters Trinom

Me this would mean phrase MA – It likes.
I so believe.
Here is only there is no I have in map nor trinov, nor squares.
Where then embarked on?

(Again I have with those little smiley faces's been striking out. Not vtykayutsya (()

will then embarked on?

Other, that is happening with Jupiter (mythology) in map :) Evonaya phrase)

all, that neither is done, for better

All improves comrade)
And exudes optimism)) ev-ev under bad weather.

Last edited by Iriani (Jan 11 2007 02:28:29)

Iriani wrote:

the Take a, that is happening with Jupiter (mythology) in map Evonaya phrase)

And what with him is happening)
In First House he, peregrinushka "they will caress you)
Direct continuous, rapid, the west sun, in rays.
In opposition to Saturn devouring his children.
))

Linen, first homes already ?????! Optimist. Diagnosis. ;)
Although Jupiter usually sticks out from all)

A began all with depressivnosti of Mercury and Saturn!:D

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury