Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury

Aspects of Mercury

Posts 41 to 60 of 81

Iriani wrote:

A began all with depressivnosti Mercury and Saturn!

And us don't care with what start)

DAC that there with depressivnostyu tackle? :)

Me seems, depressivnost not depends directly from square Mercury - Saturn. Here, on my view another thing, Mercury always is not far from sun, and very often if there is squaring Mercury with Saturn, simultaneously there is and squaring the Sun - Saturn, and this may give keeping self-esteem, Rate circuits tone - depressivnost as a consequence.

Alisa wrote:

and squaring the Sun, Saturn

. And problems with father?

.. And problems with father?

If anything, with those parent, which functions "assumed" on themselves Takes, which can on little bum cheeks spank or on back help patting, in dependence from yours behavior. Saturn this "seed monitor" and "adjudicator", the who implementing various assessment of our wealth, and planet, to which he forms aspects of indicate, in any areas for human acutely is worth question social approval or censure his outpouring. If squaring to Sun, man so or otherwise a focused and compressed on itself, if on him pay attention, he already feels, that his evaluate, feels as on examination, arises desire to "shrivel up,", to be not thus conspicuous (under where Belebey distillery). Smiled as something article "Zastenchivyy child", so here is there the main causes mixture of shyness and call kontsentrirovannost child on itself, when seems, that all on him attention pay, combined with low self-esteem. By some by psychologists consumed the term "most dependence", here is this, on my view, precisely about how - about negative manifestations Saturn.

Alisa, you so well image’s smallest, that even and ask not about than :yes: Perhaps be even share whatever something their condemn? For example, will be whether cel-to crucial, is determined more on monologue / dialogue, in general, as this manifests itself in rubbing shoulders?

Радуга wrote:

Alisa, you so well image’s smallest, that even and ask not about than Perhaps be even share whatever something their condemn? For example, will be whether cel-to crucial, is determined more on monologue / dialogue, in general, as this manifests itself in rubbing shoulders?

Condemn to share can, of course :) That, only, question about dialogue / my soliloquy, on my view several a more complicated and one only v and his aspects is not confined to. Honestly I confess, specifically about this not conceived, let us together let us to reason :) First of just need to share simply jibber-jabber, exchange of information, when people in one of traffic - here works 3 th something of the home for the workplace Mercury, by), and when goes exchange views, when goes comparison various points of view on one question - this already 7-oops something of the home for the workplace Venus, Chiron, Shield). Ah, that speech have us here about Mercury, let us view the first case. In the Twins, in 3-is, by House worse just manifests itself Jupiter, which there in crowded. Is logical suggest, that and aspects of his to Old will to lend a similar picture. Such man (especially under intense aspects), its psycho-babble literally all free space can borrow, and this, indeed, will resemble monologue, as states - "ears free found" :). I have, for example, living example of there is before eyes - son husband from first marriage (Mercury in of increasing with Jupiter). With him in the classroom no one for one front of a blackboard sit not wants, because, that the discourse constantly deflects. His already for first desk have been - to therapist take a closer, and all-would still that effort for nothing - the entire lesson "bla, bla, bla." Aspect of Saturn to Old such a not gives, such man keeps managing to do pausing in conversation, here is, only, pause be derailed can :). Criticism can give. Although, criticism this, after all, expression of own opinion, and this, already, axis Asts-Dsts.

Alisa, thank you for debate. You as representative shapes of aspects especially valuable :) in this mini-study. About square of Mercury-organic I agree, this may to lend not always flushed st forge the Extraordinarily appropriate oratory, say discretely. But here is that ledger speaking to the square Mercury - Saturn. Before eyes literally example. Man Contemplates. Ah unconditioned response, that whether. Although speech, thought, reasoning extremely interesting, not leaves feeling, that he speaks with mirror. So and want ask: "Nothing that I here sit? I you not'm interrupting? " :) is worth something in the answer say, here same should reaction:" This wrong " :D Why I and asked about an augmented krititsizme (I have the most Merk in reception to lower our standards, so I imagine very well as this all is happening). Criticism, in my opinion, to axis ASTs-DSTs relations not has, criticism this properties some Merkuriev :)

Радуга wrote:

Roast, in my opinion, to axis ASTs-DSTs relations not has, criticism this properties some Merkuriev

Rainbow, I with you and would argue, and not would argue :). There is such the notion of, as a critical warehouse thinking - to be sure, associated with v (the link to lower our standards, for example, about which you talked). And if to talk about criticized, as about action, when we advocate in as a opponent for another person, to Asts / Dsts this still as attitude has :)

Incidentally, can be data human, whose example you possible along? You me zainteresovali :)

Last edited by Alisa (Jan 21 2007 16:46:15)

Alisa wrote:

By the way, can be data human, whose example you possible along? You me zainteresovali

Unfortunately, no, cannot be.

That concerns critics and ties DSTs, then can be, in literally Context watch this the link. T. E. There is aspects of Mercury and DSTs or not. If there is, then says whether this about heightened critique? And if not, the there is no? Me all same sometime, that DSTs here not in subject. Let us still arguments :)

Very, it is a pity that cannot be :( Don’t knowing data birth, I only guesswork build can. Can suggest, that have human expressed eastern polusfera, and most planets is focused around Asts, i.e. man stands at around problems own personality ("samotsiklist"). Penetrated interests other people for him problematic. Can be Saturn manages 1 st home, or there is - then and is obtained, that conversation with themselves a.
Ah, and if withdraw in theory, let us let us to reason, what man the least inclined to dialogue will. If dialogue this Shield and 7-oops house, in which Mars (types) in fall and the Sun in crowded, then, following logic, can be suggest, that to dialogue will not inclined the man in which the Sun and Mars occupy a strong, dominant position in particular. There is, after all, blueprint such - arbitrary-hard, ah, not me you to explain :), you, after all psychologist, themselves all know :) You can to imagine dialogue with so here is authoritarian man? If prevails the Sun, this may look so: Bashing, was supposed to give speech, and, not before when someone starts to argue counter-arguments, unfold and leaves with proud. Guise of :) If prevails Mars, on criticism in its worded responds aggression, Kims on personality, 'll blame you in all death sentences sins, here same himself walk away with verdict and announce enemy people (types) :) By word say, recently with so, here is, man encountered (the Sun in question, Mars in Ovne, and the and another in intense aspects). Ah, and the prevalence of eastern of big over western, too, role plays.

And that concerns critics and ties Mercury with Dsts. Not see ties, if honestly. Either I you not realized, either you me :pardon:

Alisa
Thanks for valuable reasoning!

'm gonna join you to Vasilise! Thank you for konstrkutivnyy dialogue :)

Alisa wrote:

Can suggest, that have human expressed eastern polusfera, and most planets is focused around Asts, i.e. man stands at around problems own personality ("samotsiklist"). Penetrated interests other people for him problematic.

Absolutely in point, Alisa! With Saturn, truth, misdropped.

Alisa wrote:

You can to imagine dialogue with so here is authoritarian man? If prevails the Sun, this may look so: Bashing, was supposed to give speech, and, not before when someone starts to argue counter-arguments, unfold and leaves with proud. Guise of

Javadxan. Authoritarianism has seen have men with Sun behaves similarly in Libra, with full-throttle. Mars stood there same, in connecting and a sense of suppression of was ghastly. But the truth there still was quadrature (disambiguation) Long-types, can lay over she impression were heckling. Me sometime, that the dude to with strong, "adequate" planets display their also adequately. As times ??? to of overcompensation tend to people with not enough "developed" spots. Stricken aspects of, I think, here same (to of overcompensation and others. "Games") can be accounted. One my acquaintance with moniker Trinom in map sleeping on the process, kind of have cel-on life truly relaxing in all situations. What, bioinformational abilities, him there worry? His bears on life. Ah and well him. And man with color blocks that to do will? "Be or not be? Live or under strikes fate Hebrew: Be appropriate for exert.. outrageous "?

Alisa wrote:

Although, criticism this, after all, expression of own opinion, and this, already, axis Asts-Dsts.

Alisa wrote:

A that concerns critics and ties Mercury with Dsts. Not see ties, if honestly. Either I you not realized, either you me

You are right, about CONNECTION Merck and DSTs here nothing not states.

Vasilisa wrote:

Thanks for valuable reasoning!

Slightly, that - don :D

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t sometime, that the dude to with strong," adequate "planets display their also adequately. As times ??? to of overcompensation tend to people with not enough "developed" spots. Stricken aspects of, I think, here same (to of overcompensation and others. "Games") can be accounted.

Perhaps, yes. So and there is.
Still, I have observed that aspects of organic to Sun often give here is this giperkompensatsiyu - man either for one razvyazano themselves is leading, either a?eiooi-above. However options many - some expense of learning try to something in itself compensate for. Seemed would nothing bad in this there is no - one only plus, but basic something problem so and not solve - installations as were, so and remain :(

Alisa wrote:
Радуга wrote:

“I don’t sometime, that cel-to with strong," adequate "planets display their also adequately. As times ??? to of overcompensation tend to people with not enough "developed" spots. Stricken aspects of, I think, here same (to of overcompensation and others. "Games") can be accounted.

Perhaps, yes. So and there is.
Still, I have observed that aspects of organic to Sun often give here is this giperkompensatsiyu - man either for one razvyazano themselves is leading, either a?eiooi-above. However options many - some expense of learning try to something in itself compensate for. Seemed would nothing bad in this there is no - one only plus, but basic something problem so and not solve - installations as were, so and remain

A that decides problem?
That can be advise man "with not enough" developed "spots"?
Essentsialno planet would still not will change. So after all?

aspects of organic to Sun often give here is this giperkompensatsiyu

Alisa, you Berlin noticed!
Simply correct.
Aspects of organic give hyper - (minus or plus) the planet, to which make aspect of. With no matter hard or armonichnyy aspect of!

Vasilisa wrote:

A that decides problem?
That can be advise man "with not enough" developed "spots"?
Essentsialno planet would still not will change. So after all?

My in my opinion this the, that any the problem carries positive resource. After installation "diagnosis" begins the, that already not’s budget provides for nor in what map. This spiritual work rights. Can be understand its problem and start with it work, camping on E. Choose problem as "point growth", in weak version - this overcompensating a little, ousting, rationalization, and the like. And the like.

Радуга wrote:

my memoirs in my opinion this the, that any the problem carries positive resource. After installation "diagnosis" begins the, that already not’s budget provides for nor in what map. This spiritual work rights. Can be understand its problem and start with it work, camping on E. Choose problem as "point growth", in weak version - this overcompensating a little, ousting, rationalization, and the like. And the like.

Len, would argue.
But here is that curiously - in map all will remain still.
And that with this to do? "The storeowner" and astrologu. ???? now, God with him, with "owner" - is growing, this and camping on D. (if need there is).
Although interestingly, on THAT him navigate, if he has no other way perception, action and camping on D.
Astrologu that to do, when he sees in whose something map such pieces? As communicate and that to speak such a man and as?
Me interested in split it up experience communication with such persons.

Vasilisa wrote:

I got interested in split it up experience communication with such persons.

Flax, I have little such experience was, mostly, all "receptions" I practiced on itself. Think, here question motivation, and this from maps not depends. This free will rights. I already many times has analogy and still times povtryus. Map, in my opinion / stars / aspects of / planet and the like. - this "direction" that whether, decorations / game in proposed circumstances / entourage. Than you this direction mightfill - clean water or. A bilakoro. Question wasn to planets? This already not will stars, this will rights. As you its play do you want to play, too, depends on you. I 133333334 men with VERY strong will of the, which have in map Mars in Libra and snot-nosed sidekicks with Mars, please in Ovne. Question "napolnennosti" quality planets own spiritual experience. Often, people, possessing highly cancerous map, precisely thanks to she and come back to the surface and see REALNOST as she there is.
And that concerns reflective with clients. Think, here need to for client go. If he has drive change, he himself on conversation will internationalize. And if there is no. And one person can lead horse to local watering holes, but even 40 not will press its to drink, if she this not wants.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspects of Mercury