Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Problems nutrition

Problems nutrition

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Fierce in FaceBook postpro 2 house. Out, that this globovskaya school. But as you think, as in particular can be determine, likes whether man be preparing, as he treat nutrition, gastronomy and camping on D.?
I would watch moon, camping on K. Questions "likes-not likes" - this from area kosmogrammy. And here is keeps managing or not keeps managing be preparing - this already homes. Question "what?"

Cities in the, you not against, if I this subject've consolidated with the other, a similar state? She, to sozhlaeniyu, not received development, but can be, now convenient case to return to it :)

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, you not against, if I this subject've consolidated with the other, a similar state? She, to sozhlaeniyu, not received development, but can be, now convenient case to return to it

Of course! I not has found a similar.

Not broke a I have unite these two themes. Okay, here is the reference Talented some culinarian. There data birth there is, can be his map keep.

About chart you, Nina.doc, exiled. Ah not know. I have, too, blood regardless 2 th homes - Mercury, dispozitor Venus. Refresh love, be preparing - under mood. Try to put nagotovit several dishes in large numbers to 2-3 days to this topic not to return.

I’d say pro themselves: There is I not love, camping on E. Himself process eating food me in a burden for. But I love state of satiety, when I starved, experiencing a spooky discomfort. Be preparing not the, to love or not love. Me not like be preparing often. Sometimes comes around, restricting pickles, and then can some time to piss me off pasta, OK with loud as. If I restricting it, then is obtained tasty: Salads, meat, fish my cracked up to be. 'm baking, too, well, but rarely.

Yes, and usually me it is difficult plan menu. Of walking home with work (or already on kitchen) and on tilt even think straight, to such run up today. Wonder attire:, to-paradise preparing with morning on evening or even on next day. Incidentally, she example human with by the cult food (22.01.46 village of Malyshev Log Gribanovsky Voronezh area 12 hours).

As would all of this still in map its see!

Lud_mila wrote:

Cooking not the, to love or not love. Me not like be preparing often. Sometimes comes around, restricting pickles, and then can some time to piss me off pasta, OK with loud as.

Is about, likewise :) I this attribute to the moon, which modicum and on MC, but vodoleyskaya, does the weak. But under this same and Taurus bottom-up, so food in House must be, refrigerator dead and camping on D. On markets and in stores, incidentally,, too, otovarivayus on full program. Not love on slightly-slightly carrying every day. Already to garner, so immediately just and to to stay facilitated.

And I have Long very a strongand, too, in Vodolee! :glasses:

I have, too, Long in Vodolee, I restricting under mood. Me not particularly likes, pursue on several hours on kitchen. Good, that husband well preparing, so I, too, oftentimes the otbrykivayus from steam. In greater extent I love buy products :D Pokushat very even love :) (Long in soed. With Yippie Ki) But, here is there is on the process not love :nope: when need to quickly what any to swallow :disappointed: only would hunger damp, me it begins to even "from themselves remove." This must be meal, a host process. K2 in Libra. Increasingly should be symmetry framed. When any friendly feasts, spontaneous gather, I better itself'll cut, postrogayu (ah not love when simply it. Or those same apples, to example, simply on 4-reintegration parts of :dontknow:)

And I very often ? t depend on from sudden information -prochitala where any or on TV rassskazali recipe dear... I is ready - d to think as would to dispose cooked and try, recognized seats itself not find.
Moon in Libra, and By 2 D in like him too?, Since Venerom 0 • Yippie Ki.
Very love have their favorite "devices", then cup, then a fork YOUR, then remont, their addictions -novuyu cup buying, for example.
Love walk in different cosy mestechki- shokoladnitsu and vast. With girl-friends or children.
Be preparing not-love :nope:, but need to.,, too, try to put on days two.
But very want to adhere to the right nutrition yep husband already had turned on oatmeal each,
Celery with bone. Cottage cheese.
At all I believe, that be preparing need to quickly. :flag:

Greetings all from Teltsovskoy moon :flag: A the second house I have in Raque. So that, and here Long priplelas.
When was infant, until marriage and in the first marriage - adored be preparing delicious to eat. Each time shtudirovala or she book (more often on also it is suitable for, cake and camping on D. :)) and was preparing compulsory new something. Ever succeeded at soups, second it. But me was more interesting be preparing precisely sweet, type cakes, please, of biscuits, too, cakes. Husband adored my charlotte russe and a cupcake, who called "The Kiss nigger" :rofl: from-for cocoa in as.
Now at all not love for themselves be preparing. Without sex all the time my mom's meal that you've prepared. Itself buying only kefir, cottage cheese, cardiac, fruits. Restricting now exclusively for their koshakov (now daily) :)
In general, if poditozhit: Be preparing becomes, but not love this to do for themselves. :)

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 11 2009 08:57:03)

Morozz wrote:

In general, if poditozhit: Be preparing becomes, but not love this to do for themselves.

You since forgotten pro the Sun in Librain opposition those respects! The key word Libra: Not love to do for themselves, love for partner. :)

Morozz wrote:

Greetings all from Teltsovskoy moon A the second house I have in Raque.

Irina, and you gastronome?
My husband gets wasted with the Moon in Taurus food, oops, as likes! Food for him must be abundant, Guatemalan and favorite. No yoghurts, muesli, cottage cheese, mixes and camping on D.

Lero4ka wrote:

This is must be meal, a host process. K2 in Libra.

And where Venus have you in map?

Tania T wrote:

Generally I believe, that be preparing need to quickly.

'll second that :yep: I so not very love enjoy the different combines, because their then need to disassemble, wash, dry sooner, to collect, clean up in box, box on mezzanine. Here is Iicaa did stew beet. Was rubbing the-was rubbing the on terke. Think, get that whether harvester. Then think: Yes okay, so'll rub, modicum and longer will.

And, it seems, that all-??? deal here in those respects. Still surveillance: Because Long in fixed signs, then it is difficult to change gustatory preferences, grudgingly'm colonizing all new, on kitchen is used already established range of. Cup'm using, too, only YOUR, with and a coffee and poisoning.

Радуга wrote:

I so not very love enjoy the different combines, because their then need to disassemble, wash, dry sooner, to collect, clean up in box, box on mezzanine.

Ha, I have as times contrary: Harvester'm using constantly, even in soup one a carrot to do is to rub. But he is worth on any rate table constantly. For me splash some water on my several cups of after possession easier, than to rub long and painfully on terke. And here is juicer not'm using - she in the chamber lives. Decisional laziness deceitful.
My fixed Long, too, likes habitual and’from heavy food. But she I have in 6 House. I easily are denied their from hamburger, knowing, that this harmful for organism. Here is only be preparing separately for themselves useful food, too, not d, if terminally not for emergency use only health.

Радуга wrote:

And, it seems, that all-??? deal here in those respects.

And here is interestingly, Venus gives in gastronomy? That us likes, that we love refresh? Than ethical enjoy of the?

Lud_mila wrote:

You since forgotten pro the Sun in Libra in opposition to those respects! The key word Libra: Not love to do for themselves, love for partner.

Perhaps deal in this. Although Volokontsev me urged, that my the opposition virtually not plays role, camping on K. Moon not in Ovne, and in Taurus already.

And for partner I already, too, I am lazy be preparing :D. Force can only sense of debt or the need. And until such a there is no, he itself himself buys food. Maximum, that I for him do - this boil sausages or night) along the :) T. E. In advance nothing not restricting.

Lud_mila wrote:

Irina, and you gastronome?
My husband gets wasted with the Moon in Taurus food, oops, as likes! Food for him must be abundant, Guatemalan and favorite. No yoghurts, muesli, cottage cheese, mixes and camping on D.

I food love. But not I’d say, that food must be abundant. All-???, figure need to oppose Gary Baumann :rolleyes: (camping on E. Venus Netimer just not gives Four Uns head on). But from sweet in any case to backtrack hard. Better refuse from meat :) Yes, and the fast-food, too, not is, by. Love prevents herbal tea.

Yoghurts love, cottage cheese, choked (adore). Porridge not very. Is, by, if mother is cooking. Itself itself accurately porridge preparing not d. Incidentally, homes from products for themselves, keep only noodles, eggs and oil sunflower. All! :) In refrigerator-jams on search can be see (and the, his mother naprinosila). Have my a and the more reserves food :D

Lud_mila wrote:

A here is keeps managing or not keeps managing be preparing - this already homes. Question "what?"

I think, in issue "keeps managing - not keeps managing" need to 6 th house look and his signifikatsiyu / aspektatsiyu, all-??? cooking - this dome'stic's, mostly, subsequent business – deal and labor to the same.
I have 6 th house in Ovne, but only on several degrees, and virtually the entire in Taurus. Without false modesty can say: I becomes be preparing tasty. Venus (significator Taurus) in 5 st - 'm a match to process creatively (always). Mercury - simv. Blood regardless 6 th - in Vodolee in 3 st: External sources of serve suppliers information about ways steam. Ah and restricting I quickly and particularly not fiercely without much consideration about recipe (all-??? kuspid 6 th in Ovne, Merk. Soed. With vami). In general, here is such reasoning. Can, I am mistaken. But this can be test, if who-thread still will its 6 th house under thus angle. :blush:

Last edited by Yolka (Dec 11 2009 14:04:23)

Lero4ka wrote:

This is must be meal, a host process. K2 in Libra.

Is about. By continuing I same this: 2 th house - this the, as potrebyaem(food in including), and 6 th - as are building

Yolka wrote:

I think, in issue "keeps managing - not keeps managing" need to 6 th house look and his signifikatsiyu / aspektatsiyu, all-??? cooking - this dome'stic's, mostly, subsequent business – deal and labor to the same.

If so, I have 6 house in Skorpe. And I, too, restricting (if thankful) tasty :playful:
Pluto in 5 House -, too, creatively'm a match. Love promoted their fruits with in prescriptions. And Mercury I have in 6. So that,’ve worked (and restricting) I with the entire responsibilities to location--near train station. Incidentally, in cooking adhere a certain algorithm - that and for than moisture to in soup, for example. And a member, if something not is obtained :)

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 11 2009 17:23:28)

Girls, who still 2010 on Lear Forum VShKA can look here. Here we once discussed our habits in nutrition (incidentally there there is posts some of you :blush:). And Anna Eduardovna was expressing interesting version of. I as something even retained all posts and tried to continue study on their own, but as always time lacked.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Problems nutrition