Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Problems nutrition

Problems nutrition

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Lud_mila wrote:

A where Venus have you in map?

In the Virgin, in a 1D.

Радуга wrote:

I so not very love enjoy the different combines, because their then need to disassemble, wash, dry sooner, to collect, clean up in box, box on mezzanine.

Here is and I have such a same bullshit :blush:

Радуга wrote:

was rubbing the-was rubbing the on terke. Think, get that whether harvester. Then think: Yes okay, so'll rub, modicum and longer will.

:) only I have harvester so is worth, we his in box not untick. Them husband enjoys, him something as times easier on offense, than in manual :rolleyes:
About tableware,, too, there is Favorite spoon, a plug, plate produced, ah and camping on D.

Yolka wrote:

Nu and restricting I quickly and particularly not fiercely without much consideration about recipe (all-??? kuspid 6 th in Ovne, Merk. Soed. With vami proiskhodilo)

Have husband K6 in Ovne and Long there same, and Mars in 2D, he, too, preparing quickly. Ingredients will determine on eye. I sometimes ask have him "you how many give a flying moreover something and moreover something", in the answer :rain:

Радуга wrote:

not very love enjoy the different combines, because their then need to disassemble, wash, dry sooner, to collect, clean up in box, box on mezzanine

And I there ply the not love,
Here is been mulling, until we here with you trepimsya, someone with sun with tetse something delicious to eat preparing

IRA MOROZZ! To Stimul-Cash, not broke a quote with previous pages :dontknow: -- but as "yours nigger" the do, even 4000m2 as well as salivating palate potekli- a chocolate. :blush:

6 I have in Taurus, Venus in 2, is obtained - that'll cook, then and bifidobacteria?

And still I have surveillance:
Casually - in the Virgin in 10, but everything said all little things goes on all fronts, especially with age (though mozh simply to pay attention has become - cut chopped became like, different spices takes an, the entire range of on coffee, cheeses has become study and try, and so around the - explore material for bed-linen, that better and better, cosmetics, kitchen prinadlezhnosti- here is stupochku from only for concrete stone acquired and vast.
All Hi :flag:

Tania T wrote:

Long in Libra, and By 2 D in like him too? Side C Venerom 0 • Yippie Ki.
Very love have their favorite "devices", then cup, then a fork YOUR, then remont, their addictions -novuyu cup buying, for example.

Greetings!
, too, a cup of love! :)
Moon in Libra K2 D in traditional transportation Venus in Pisces

Tania T wrote:

IRA MOROZZ! To Stimul-Cash, not broke a quote with previous pages -- but as "yours nigger" the do, even 4000m2 as well as salivating palate potekli- a chocolate.

Tanya, I will try find recipe. Long not was preparing :shine:

Tania T wrote:

casually - in the Virgin in 10, but everything said all little things goes on all fronts, especially with age (though mozh simply to pay attention has become - cut chopped became like, different spices takes an, the entire range of on coffee, cheeses has become study and try, and so around the - explore material for bed-linen, that better and better, cosmetics, kitchen prinadlezhnosti- here is stupochku from only for concrete stone acquired and vast.

Strange, here devskie are gadgets must in career, work manifest itself, and is by no means in house. Items. Can I missed, but tell, there is whether the link with 2, 6, the Moon, tend?

Lud_mila wrote:

pics, here devskie are gadgets must in career, work manifest itself, and is by no means in house. Items. Can I missed, but tell, there is whether the link with 2, 6, the Moon, tend?

Thank you, Ludmila, me and the most strange. Ties there is no.
Yes, devi are gadgets on work emerge, but already same time years I find this and in household issues. All tried to find the answer, deal in itself, but alas. :dontknow:

Edinsivenno, Uhl in 4 nd, significator 4-Long, and the moon my Chinese system. Venus. Only this.
Work, not connected nor with the Moon, nor with tend

Lud_mila wrote:

Met in FaceBook post pro 2 house. Out, that this globovskaya school. But as you think, as in particular can be determine, likes whether man be preparing, as he treat nutrition, gastronomy and camping on D.?
I would watch moon, camping on K. Questions "likes-not likes" - this from area kosmogrammy. And here is keeps managing or not keeps managing be preparing - this already homes. Question "what

That man likes eat - position moon in radikse + 2dom
Likes whether be preparing - analyze 2 and 4.

Астролог wrote:

that man likes eat - position moon in radikse + 2dom

Interestingly, as you define, that cel likeseat on those respects and 2-Mu home? Ah here is I have Long in the Goat in 2 st House, kuspid the most homes in like him too?. That I on-your lovethere is?

Астролог wrote:

likes whether be preparing - 're combing through 2 and 4.

And why 4 th?

Yolka wrote:

interestingly, as you define, that cel likes eat on those respects and 2-Mu home?

Judging by from characteristics signs their position, planets in 2D and aspects of

Yolka wrote:

Nu here is I have Long in an in 2 st House, kuspid the most homes in like him too?. That I on-your love there is?

Information little (see Pre. Paragraph)

Yolka wrote:

and why 4 th?

Because this house, governed by the moon + he reflects activities a kid fitting in his House

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Problems nutrition