Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Silvio Berlusconi

Silvio Berlusconi

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Prime Minister Italy Silvio Berlusconi on Tiananmen in Milan gave citizens being asked for his autograph, when received the layout Milan Cathedral on slap. Have him fractures nose, damage two teeth and a cut lips.

Frankly, not has found I in his particular instructions on this event. :( Perhaps someone software, do you know! His data 29 September 1936 at 05 :4 0 (= 05 :4 0 AM) Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12.

That saw I in tranzitakh:
1) Pluto 120 Mars (but orbis already more degrees and aspect of harmonious! And house, on which goes Pluto - this 4, camping on E. Events must be in his family, and not on his the body).

2) Pluto until square to Sun still not Fund 3 degrees (though on simvolizmu this is the most an opportune transit - the Sun in 1 House, which can be identify with his the body).

3) Neptune 120 kuspid 2 homes (aspect of harmonious and orbis already more 1 gr.)

4) Neptune 90 kuspid 3 homes (orbis slightly more 1 gr. And Neptune in 5 House, not pulling Neptune on split per nose!)

5) Uranus 150 kuspid 2 homes ("a good" aspect of - an unexpected prevents the 2 homes - potential human, but this if view, that 2 house has attitude to body, that controversially).

6) Uranus (120 kuspid 3 homes (not suited, aspect of harmonious, stems with’??, contacts, the regularly).

7) Uranus (was detached from compounds with Saturn in Pisces in 6 House (orbis already 5 gr., house 6 suited under event - this health, yes and character uranicheskiy, too,, but orbis already too big).

8) Satun province, Thailand groom link up with Sun behaves similarly in 1 House (but orbis still big more 2 gr. If given, that Saturn planet 6 homes Berlusconi, then very an opportune aspect of. Plus have sun only for concrete. There is quincunx to Uranus in 8 house. And let say, that quincunx - minornyy aspect of, I in this not believe. They very even work (are reading book K. Zondag). And here actively natalnaya the link 1-8, that it is emblematic proigralos. Or not for from-for large Orbisa.

9) Jupiter, as and Neptune, makes 120 to kuspidu 2 homes and 90 is to kuspidu 3 homes and, too, not pulling on split per nose and broken her teeth. Although Neptune natalno is worth in 12 House and can be stems with of Scotland.

10) the Massachusetts General challenger on split per nose - this Mars, but he goes have him on 11 home and makes only 120 to was born in 3 house (orbis more degrees).

11) Venus goes on 3 home and only groom do aspects of: Compound by Jupiter, 90 Saturn devouring his children in 6 house. She was in of increasing to those respects in a 6 House slightly before, but after all this Venus - planet his 2 homes, Chinese system-or 2 homes, goes on paduyuschemu 3 home and not pulling on broken her teeth.

12) Mercury, too, consider - he blood regardless horoscope. Goes on 4 home, is gone from 120 to Uranus in 8 house, and 90 to Old in 1 House. Converging only aspects of to those respects in 6 house yes and the this harmonious sekstil. (I breed hands).

13) the Sun, given compound with by Jupiter, made 120 to kuspidu 8 homes.

14) Long commanded on 2 home and did 120 to only for concrete. Those respects in 6 house, 60 to Neptune sextile in 12 house, 120 to Saturn devouring his children in 6 house. Activation axis 6-12 occurred, but aspects of something harmonious!

People, that I not will mature? What will considerations?

This post in FaceBook

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 14 2009 17:00:18)

Ludmila, think, you all correctly look, but not all, unfortunately defines all your astrology.
I have on topic there are two assumptions, truth not quite astrological.
I remember went summer has passed information that in Italy have become sell “souvenir ” - doll Berlusconi with needles and instructions far and why toxoid. Aaneaou joke on Italian. Here is perhaps he and became victim of strengthen the love.
The second assumption, and can be and heralded by from first-- perhaps this very Berlusconi, (as known the best each of our, all beloved premier W. W. To, so mafiizirovalsya, that for moreover that would muss up him in face “admirers ” not it took any the special aspects of.
Blood the have Italians hot. :tomato:

Last edited by Николай (Dec 15 2009 18:58:22)

Николай wrote:

but not all, unfortunately defines astrology.

Nikolai, but after all there is ephemerides postulate - can be transit and not be events, but not can be events without transit! I believe in astrology and have been arguing its understand and inspect. Until I not just beneath until stage astrologicheskogo "wavering" and think, that not see something an important in map. On real moment, inclination is to conclusion, that orbisy have transit planets wider, than 1 degree.

Николай wrote:

I remember went summer has passed information that in Italy have become sell “souvenir ” - doll Berlusconi with needles and instructions far and why toxoid. Aaneaou joke on Italian. Here is perhaps he and became victim of strengthen the love.

Not listened such a. Here is after all lovers voodoo! Horror!

Ludmila, in my understanding of:
1. Events can and in delays, not carefully retraced on time, and forth under impact no either scale aspekta- as whom with mountains.
2. I have in personal practice was event for 8 home, under niei?u closer aspektakh- under vozdeystvem of euphoria, and beautiful well-being, slightly was not had been maimed.
3. Ah and in case with Berlusconi, us perhaps simply not izvetna his mesh homes.
Yes and in principle have him just trauma.
Unlike our compatriots him fortunate.
Say that have deceased should not look map until not great blowjob 40 days.
But of course not is sustained and looked Turchinskogo and Gaidar.
With Vladimir all I think classic, even in kosmogramme. And Yegor Timurovich perhaps endured his kangaroo heaviest time on feet, and seemed would aspects of already split, split, but on days to Hecate such an outcome.
Much research, very revered both.

Николай wrote:

I'm sorry, very revered both.

Not can to join you, Nikolai, about Gaidar, camping on K. He me not however even superficially, and pro else won't say anything. Not love slyasat on the bones dead. Turchinskogo genuinely a pity!

Николай wrote:

3. Ah and in case with Berlusconi, us perhaps simply not izvetna his mesh homes.

Can be, of course, not to believe base Roddena, but rating A for me the authority.

Николай wrote:

Yes and in principle have him just trauma.

Ah, not tell! Broken her teeth, are those days nose, and there's the blood on gender faces - me this shocked. I expressly realized, that not can conjure similar in our country. No one would on such not In, even derp.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 16 2009 17:03:13)

Николай wrote:

Since Vladimir all I think classic, even in kosmogramme.

Saturn on the Sun, and I would still Pluto in of increasing to Sun took. Very actively aspektirovan Mercury, perhaps he has attitude to Asts, 4, 6, 8 and 12 homes.

Ludmilla, perishing if you in Moscow people go on immolation, then willing bathwater tension would when, simply have us curious to well patrol official. :suspicious:
And can be “real exuberant teenager – little, here is and there he ”?
Ludmila, not allow whether ssylochku on your base data?

Last edited by Николай (Dec 16 2009 16:44:51)

Николай wrote:

Ludmila, not allow whether ssylochku on your base data?

Alone we with you, Nikolai, wonder famous people! :) A base I in separate topic posted online. Here Database data.
I'm using astrotheme.fr and http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Main_Page. The Last as times Roddena. There and rating time is specified. From Left there is "Search", I there plugging in surname on currently under development meeting and she searches for caregiver rights.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 16 2009 17:01:46)

Thank you, Ludmila for please! 8-)

Lud_mila wrote:

Alone we with you, Nikolai, wonder famous people!

So vygode same, normolnye people all repose. This alone we with you, Ludmila, active, because as in Natale have us moon in past of the lunar days.
For us activity in this time is as natural. :jumping:

Николай wrote:

This is alone we with you, Ludmilla, active, because as in Natale have us moon in past of the lunar days. For us activity in this time is as natural.

Absolutely is true! As the end of lunar month, me recognized undermining the. A tumultuous activity evolving. Only bribery slightly! :(

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Life remarkable people » Silvio Berlusconi