Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Information to last


Information to last

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

1

All are a good evening! Always pleased to share partiessmart thoughts remains ready. Want offer your attention issuance the hoax Olha Bermant-Polyakovoy "Interpretatsiya proektivnykh tests" (psychology.rorschach) http://subscribe.ru/catalog/psychology.rorschach

Hello, respected readers!
Issuance fourth weeks December.
In run-up to New Year holidays as something not want about work. Want about life, about plans on the future, about outcome of the past year. Pulling re good books, visit homes with home, brew its robust tea and settle before watching TV with vazochkoy with here with jam.

Savvy psychologist can be who anywhere. Here is words, which afflict the depth understanding of people.

Words by.

Mental device mnogoetazhno. The bottom the chasm chaos. In atop floor often samozaschitnaya superstructure conscious lies and foolishly stuffed for public. And in intervals of change proyasneniy and zatemneniy for themselves the most. And here is it turns out, people easy, with used on individual moments clear conscience, can know about itself many brutal. This knowledge belongs have them overall image, which zadvinetsya the next, then will return again. Understanding of not is destroying their, precisely in force rambling first their consciousness. And between those focusing and reflektiruyuschie often amazed relative to itself amazing sightlessness. They resist know, thanking for holistic way of, festive with hard and effort Lida Ginzburg
spineless people tend to to steep and irreparable, discontinuity. They mop up relations, not Waals their regulate. To regulate relations, need a will. For moreover, to to tear, need not nothing, except oskorblyonnogo a little self-respect, fatigue, needs software long clock words Lida Ginzburg
Junists time of preparation the to life, and with of preparation the not essentially. As known, every a good a boy wants to be a bus conductor or clown in circus, and only the most bored from boys, would- be Dr. , indeed tend medical economics. Wishing be a bus conductor for intelligentskogo child psychologically necessarily, because formative years this it is time, when man not knows their future and not keeps managing it comes to time (this skill even faster makes you look older people, than skill considered money) Lida Ginzburg
In childhood and youth mant share on two parts of: On specifically existing, interim rights and on present human, until existing only supposedly. The first thinks about the second, as children think about is promised know: Avidly, cause, mistrustful and ways as. Initially both parts of far otstoyat from each other. So far, that utterly real small boys, peering in his potential puts, not can establish with precision the conductor he or better. Gradually both human grow closer. Grow closer they gradually, and merge instantaneously and painfully Lida Ginzburg
Quotes from books Lydia Ginzburg Man for pismovim table - Lukashenka's behavior is: The Soviet writer, 1989. 608 sec.
C sincere wishes with the coming you Happy New Year!
With bests wishes,
Olga Bermant-in

0

2

All are a good evening! When smiled this history, Academy experienced eyebrows, admiration and awe. History is taken from the hoax Alexey Faleeva "the Kennedy his bodies":
. History occurred in Italy in late 17 century. In family Sanchez ever happened the long-awaited event - was born a boy. But, on least how a boy grew, it turned out, that he different from normal boys - have him was a congenital pathology, he was dwarf.

However, then people upstaged plans not less actively, than and now, so 17-year-old ROMAN have called, despite his a small growth, on war.

On war him was lucky and not was lucky simultaneously.

He survived, but became the invalid. Nucleus him which both its feet, and a piece of broken slice through my neck nose. Thus his and brought parents - China without legs, with disfigured by the face of and without nose.

Local doctor fucking weep for fellow, made him two wooden prosthesis and advised wear wooden nose on a piece of string.

However, then was time strict church landscape, it was thought, that only central has the right make human - his wooden its feet not inscribe in this concept of.

In end from kid's, like,, ROMAN-the disabled person turned their backs all - and Church, and , and neighbors. And even parents.

Turned their backs all, except neighbor contrary, named Collodi's. Neighbor was odd - nowhere not worked, but tried to write any notebook. Generally, largely unknown, malooplachivaemyy writer local levels.

Collodi's was frightening a pity kid's, like,, and to modicum as something his support, he became write for him graffical. Pro boy with wooden with their feet and with wooden nose. Pro his friendship with girls and struggle for justice.

This history knows each of us. Moreover kid's, like, a Sanchez do when (have us he known, as Buratino).

After exit this notebook Sanchez became incredibly popular, from around the of light came watch on him, and in end he settled down in circus, married, acquire families family, and even has survived the most writer.

Collodi's not was able write nothing more decent, and now about his broader heart of know only thanks to this fairy pro do when (Buratino).

Conclusion, which I for themselves made from this history: We not know, that with us will happen in the future. But to nor happened, there is always chance include its parent the brain and change situation on 180gradusov. Even from the very kaverznoy and an unpleasant situation there is the exit.

0

3

All are a good evening! Skidded me today on "today the table" school psychologists have discovered :writing: Many there what interesting things talked, clever yes useful :flag: But particularly me'm hooked one thing sensationally from of our local University. In the past year on consists faculty the psychology organized and conducted study on subject "Image by eyes sochintsev" (name, naturally, not verbatim, and the crux of the). Year 300 man, of which to piskhologam treated only 3 :) and figured out, that misconception about psychologist highly problematic. And the problem is, that have people strongly developed and sophisticated super-expectation from work by psychologists. In representation people psychologist this such struck, which can VSE :jumping: He and himself the entire such successful (here I agree, psychologist should be successful), and, importantly, knows that need to client.
At all interestingly was listening to, debated a wide circle issues: From pay until Grishino and the newest technologies work. Truth no one not raised question formation moral values have teenagers and as to live further in Russia, in which already firmly has located American image life. But, perhaps, this not so perishing as relevant. :sceptic:
Even to and our brother astropsikhologu :flag: I several times wanted to join in debate, but forces were unequal :) yes and himself "today the table" lasted not so perishing long.

0

4

One amateur test on knowledge differences in male and of female psychology :rolleyes:
Xoroshij whether you psychologist?;)
1. Two human 25 January 1959 Fidel Castro a candy wrapper. One of them immediately puts an candy in his mouth, and the second nadkusyvaet, to to know, what in it was build. Who nadkusivshiy?
2. In room someone says, that people more not will roll to the moon. One of inherent agrees with him and in reaffirming leads results survey public opinion on subject about expediency such flights. The other not agrees with such position and claims: I at all not believe, that this correctly. Me, for example, like would fly! who thinks similarly?
3. Husband and wife after private dinner sit and reading, and in neighboring room sleeping their sick child. One of oneraises head from books and says: Skyfall-my, you worried, are you, not so whether? But after all doctor said, that he soon's gonna be okay! Who observed concern another spouse?
4. Husband and wife eat dinner in restaurant. One of them ordered many exotic dishes, the other preferred it standard, casualty. Who of them lover of beat gastronomic mysteries in menu?
5. Spouse includes in Music promtovarov. In special the shop window exposed goods-services they like or dislike, but on their counter lie goods traditional entire. Who from onervanetsya the first affair to the shop window with novelties?
6. Spouse includes in a clothing store, to renew its closets. One of them requests have saleswomen clearly a certain kind of clothing, specifying even its hairstyle, and color. The other same says, that wanted to would buy something, but still not quite accurately represents that. Who wibbly?
7. Arrow on & automobile car, in which go husband and wife, shows, that gasoline already on outcome. Ahead on highways a gas pump out, and one of oneoffers stop there and a pit-stop. The second same offers to go on another a gas station, where usually and turn smaller and personnel the better-looking one. Who from oneready to risk?
8. A couple has arrived in Labyrinth city and got lost. One of oneoffers ask a path have passers-by, and the other assures the, that they themselves soon emerge on achieve escape streets. Who from onenot wants to ask Council have passers-by?
9. On Red signal why take have lines was stalled three make passenger car, winners and all three swathe of movement. When on traffic light ignited green light, one of chauffeurs begins the first, to overtake two other. Who he?
10. An additional question. In movies show very is a moving the film. Who from onemore often will too much shed a tear with eye?
The key to core coursework they, interpretation and comment to each situation'll post an later :writing:

0

5

Let us I stuck:

Lero4ka wrote:

1. Two human 25 January 1959 Fidel Castro a candy wrapper. One of them immediately puts an candy in his mouth, and the second nadkusyvaet, to to know, what in it was build. Who nadkusivshiy?

Woman

Lero4ka wrote:

2. In room someone says, that people more not will roll to the moon. One of inherent agrees with him and in reaffirming leads results survey public opinion on subject about expediency such flights. The other not agrees with such position and claims: I at all not believe, that this correctly. Me, for example, like would fly! who thinks similarly?

Woman

Lero4ka wrote:

3. Husband and wife after private dinner sit and reading, and in neighboring room sleeping their sick child. One of oneraises head from books and says: Skyfall-my, you worried, are you, not so whether? But after all doctor said, that he soon's gonna be okay! Who observed concern another spouse?

A man

Lero4ka wrote:

4. Husband and wife eat dinner in restaurant. One of them ordered many exotic dishes, the other preferred it standard, casualty. Who of them lover of beat gastronomic mysteries in menu?

Woman

Lero4ka wrote:

5. Spouse includes in Music promtovarov. In special the shop window exposed goods-services they like or dislike, but on their counter lie goods traditional entire. Who from onervanetsya the first affair to the shop window with novelties?

Woman

Lero4ka wrote:

6. Spouse includes in a clothing store, to renew its closets. One of them requests have saleswomen clearly a certain kind of clothing, specifying even its hairstyle, and color. The other same says, that wanted to would buy something, but still not quite accurately represents that. Who wibbly?

A man

Lero4ka wrote:

7. Arrow on & automobile car, in which go husband and wife, shows, that gasoline already on outcome. Ahead on highways a gas pump out, and one of oneoffers stop there and a pit-stop. The second same offers to go on another a gas station, where usually and turn smaller and personnel the better-looking one. Who from oneready to risk?

A man

Lero4ka wrote:

8. A couple has arrived in Labyrinth city and got lost. One of oneoffers ask a path have passers-by, and the other assures the, that they themselves soon emerge on achieve escape streets. Who from onenot wants to ask Council have passers-by?

A man

Lero4ka wrote:

9. On Red signal why take have lines was stalled three make passenger car, winners and all three swathe of movement. When on traffic light ignited green light, one of chauffeurs begins the first, to overtake two other. Who he?

A man

Lero4ka wrote:

10. An additional question. In movies show very is a moving the film. Who from onemore often will too much shed a tear with eye?

Woman

0

6

Lero4ka wrote:

4. Husband and wife eat dinner in restaurant. One of them ordered many exotic dishes, the other preferred it standard, casualty. Who of them lover of beat gastronomic mysteries in menu?

To astrologers and with such issues! I, for example, immediately instead asked would question: Where Long both have, where Venus and camping on D. 8-)

0

7

Lero4ka wrote:

7. Arrow on & automobile car, in which go husband and wife, shows, that gasoline already on outcome. Ahead on highways a gas pump out, and one of oneoffers stop there and a pit-stop. The second same offers to go on another a gas station, where usually and turn smaller and personnel the better-looking one. Who from oneready to risk?

From whom the fire allocated and loosely land. :glasses:

0

8

Lud_mila wrote:

By astrologers and with such issues! I, for example, immediately instead asked would question: Where Long both have, where Venus and camping on D.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu whom the fire allocated and loosely land.

Ludmila, super, :cool:

0

9

Lud_mila wrote:

By astrologers and with such issues! I, for example, immediately instead asked would question: Where Long both have, where Venus and camping on D. 8-)

:D a lude, here is and I drew on this attention, smiled and think :question: as people reacts on amateur psychological test ;) (this test from partition of psychology relationships :glasses:)
And now as and promised:
Key to core coursework they.best situation 1, 2, 4, 6 woman; 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, - a man; 10 - both. For every the right answer vortex itself 1 pass (situation 1 - 9) and 2 bala for an additional question (the situation 10).

Interpretatsiya.
In less 3 key.you extremely are weak in understanding psychology people and those created by different gender, and simply other.
From 4 until 7 key.you well decently are experienced with either in Mind and sentiments other.
8 and more key.you an excellent psychologist, and hardly someone can you surprise anyone their unexpected gesture.

Psychological comments to core coursework they on each of situations.(Dont me coined :rain:)
1. Woman, for for it interest to the details of usual deal. Men far less precise.
2. Woman, for she far subektivnee men and am convinced, that all should be so, as she believes: After all its opinion only the right.
3. A man. Men better understand, that is happening in psyche have women, than women that is happening in male.
4. Woman. Women always more, than men, not cant wait have something new.
5. A man. Men more curious,, and removed any advance causes have them greater interest, than have women.
6. Woman, because she usually accepts decision about how, that buy,. Only on place, then as a man usually knows about this in advance.
7. A man he can to go and on drop of gasoline. Woman is beginning to nervous in advance and prefers upcoming.
8. A man usually he am confident in its ability to to get here and not permits thought, that can get lost. Woman in this far less opinionated.
9. A man. For him car symbol of power and forces. Women samoutverzhdayutsya in another.
10. Both. Men and women in this and a number of other situations experiencing same assessment emotions. Distinction consists only in way their manifestations of.

0

10

I have broke a 7 right answers:

Lero4ka wrote:

From 4 until 7 key. You well decently are experienced with either in Mind and sentiments other.

:playful:

0

11

wrote:

Wu me broke a 7 right answers:

I have, too, 7 was :D

0

12

There is no limit perfection! :)

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Information to last