Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.

As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

Здравствуйте всем! Все мы знаем поговорку:как встретишь Новый год, так его и проведешь :cool:
В связи с этим предлагаю немного астромагии :blush: . Всем желающим я готова дать рекомендации по цветовой гамме, запахам и украшениям, которые в новогоднюю ночь помогут хоть немного сгладить напряженные точки индивидуальной натальной карты и усилить гармоничные. И это, надеюсь, даст положительный заряд на целый год!

Татьяна wrote:

Anyone reflecting proved I is ready give recommendations

I already is ready :blush: and modicum Uranus (will still be walk I have on 4 home and on Uhl :huh:,
In -Sk. Solyare (Jan) Venus on ASTs, I very hope, that Your recommendations

Татьяна wrote:

will help modicum a bit smooth tense point

:flag:

Thank you for proposal.

Tania T wrote:

Я уже готова

Тогда прошу Ваши данные:дату, место и время рождения :blush:

Hello :) 11.05.1985, Moscow, 13 :1 0
And still, can be a question real quick: I a new year d greeted in another city of, the two of with favorite :) This is, too, is laying a certain information on the next year?

Радость ЕГО wrote:

A still, can be a question real quick: I a new year d greeted in another city of, the two of with favorite This is, too, is laying a certain information on the next year?

The, that the two of with favorite, accurately effects! :cool: A the other city, this rather in day birth can be such experiment pursue, to a new solyar adjust, although this, too, controversially.
I think, need respond in order lists, so that first Tanne answer, then you, by Joy His. Hope you not against? :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

Тогда прошу Ваши данные:дату, место и время рождения

Татьяна , можно в личку ?

Hello! Me, too, "octane number" want! And data can be in lichku? :)

Ната wrote:

A data can be in lichku?

Of course, can be.

Tanya, ah I, too, in turn I shall stand (my data have you there is) :blush: In this year (if nothing in the latest moment not will change) we with company want meet New year directly under regal sky near sea. In program: Jumping a through the fire, supreme rituals, read and camping on D. His faith bathing in Sea, but I refused outright refused! :O

Girls, respond imbabers tomorrow, so that a bit patience :blush:

Радуга wrote:

his faith bathing in Sea, but I refused outright refused!

And what you have there temperatures air and water in New year is expected?

Татьяна wrote:

A what you have there temperatures air and water in New year is expected?

And roughly equally, in district + 10-12. This in principle chilly, because promozglo. Under wind goes right through your until broken bones.

Татьяна wrote:

Girls, respond imbabers tomorrow, so that a bit patience

Not question! Until evening still time many.

Tania T, in everything a map I would drew attention to the moon. And to tinker over its qualities turned would to its dispozitoru Venus. She well aspektirovana and is located and will help smooth tensions moon. Color of Venus: Pink, light-green, blue. Stones: Green, violet and pink, bottom, Beryl, are those Korina uses, has made or spinel, coral, Charoite. Aromas: Sweet, flower. Influencing the your Venus you to the same usilite its energy potential and boon? On spheres its governance - 6,7,11 homes. Good you Novogodney night!

Татьяна wrote:

in everything map I would drew attention to the moon

Tatiana, huge thank you for advice! For the time, that I speak on Forum, and having understood lunar the problem of-’ ve worked with it, let not always and not around the, but very try to put.
Your forecast glee times confirms, that this need to and can be "explicit -prorabotat." Still times BIG THANKS THANK YOU!

Incidentally:

Татьяна wrote:

one Venus: Pink, light-green, blue. Stones: Green, violet and pink, bottom, Beryl, are those Korina uses, has made or spinel, coral, Charoite. Aromas: Sweet, flower.

Very love these color of and stones (only pro has made -shpinel putting not know) :question:

Татьяна wrote:

Good you Novogodney night!

And you and everything family, too, fun and happily To meet my New year! :flag:

by Joy His, been mulling I been mulling pro your map and here is that think you uncovered. The most charged point your horoscope is, on my view, the Sun. But, because it not has closer aspects of, can be act on him only mediated by the through his dispozitora Venus. Under this I would will mature and Mars, as dispozitora your Mercury in “Skorpion. ” In end my recommendations:
Color of: Pink, light-green, blue combined with red, cherry, steel, orange. Stones: Best coral. Aromas: Flower, but enough rezkovatye, intensive, southern. Can be so same poporobovat aromas with strengths very cinnamon or nutmeg.

Nate's, and for you as times troublesome can be Vasha Venus in 1997-without closer aspects of. And here us use to anyone your Pluto on top beautiful bisekstilya. Color of: Red-brown, pomegranate, copper-pink, a grey, black. Stones: Smoky topaz, obsidian, black pearls, worthy opal. Aromas: With notes of speaking of, hint of sandalwood, patchouli ,-saturated, but need not long “plume exists ”, flavor should be ulovim only on foreseeable distance.
And still I would you recommended kardinalnuyu change image, with not only on Christmas night, and to and further so remain.

How do you do Tatiana :) Thanks large, that look my map :)
And as aptly all coincided - I despite greeted a new year in pink women, and perfume as times why I got some sex flower rezkovatye; Coco Mademoiselle) A here is on expense coral, I want clothe silver set of, which me a favorite gave :) This is not substantially?

Радость ЕГО wrote:

A here is on expense coral, I want clothe silver set of, which me a favorite gave This is not substantially?

Think not very, times you all already had planned out. All the more color and flavor dilemmas. Ah if perishing want to, can be simply more often wear jewelry with coral business in further.

:flag: :writing: Tatiana, thank you, gorgeous! Colored already independent in point, now suppose I might think about cardinal a change of image! Gee, thanks! :jumping:

And me can be forecast? Tormented problem leave in Volgograd to spoken native or find in Moscow opportunity conduct evening not one?

Da.16 December 1963 Kaspiysk 17-10

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.