Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.

As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Галина wrote:

A me can be forecast?

Galina, you had in view

Татьяна wrote:

recommendations on color range of colours, smells that occur and embellishment, which in Christmas night will help modicum a bit smooth tense point individual natalnoy maps and strengthen harmonious

?

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, ah I, too, in turn I shall stand

Lena, and can be question (because you and themselves a good astrologer :blush: want so say reconcile their recommendations): As you you look, to in this Novogodnyuyu night pay attention on s bundle at once Venus-Uranus (? All the more, that mediated by the thus can be and to the moon act.

Galya, here only on make-up :) You would to'll be Ludmilla's turn in forum itself has gone, it could you on maps fair bit of guesswork. Or me in cabinet Zaydis, I you I'll tell your fortune on koschunakh. Yes and you itself Manaru well know.

Tanja,

Татьяна wrote:

as you you look, to in this Novogodnyuyu night pay attention on s bundle at once Venus-Uranus (? All the more, that mediated by the thus can be and to the moon act.

??? let :) and far prime? Under various ukrashatelstvakh Venus insurance is estevennym way, and in my case activation Venus not can be without inclusion Uranus :dontknow: that case awkward me the most and farm. And here is about those respects its I recently been mulling, incidentally, that, nourished German, well would its smallness of strengthen. When I have mood "on those respects", then life it acquires what something another the quality of.

Thank you :) We will to buy some of that itself what-thread coral jewelry :)

Радуга wrote:

А вот о Луне своей я недавно думала, кстати, что, мол, неплохо бы ее малость усилить

Ну, усиливать ее лучше не напрямую, т.к. это и квадрат с Солнцем усилит. Поэтому я и обратила внимание на Уран, а с ним заодно и Венеру. Тогда рекомендации следующие. Цвета: голубой, зелено-голубой, нежно-лиловый, белый.  Камни: аквамарин, аметист, лазурит, авантюрин, лучше всего в серебре. Ароматы:легкие, светлые и одновременно решительные с древесными и травяными нотами

How I remember, still Rimma wanted obtain my recommendations, but something not can find post with data. Apparently as something got lost that whether. Rimma, you still interesting this theme? If yes, produbliruyte their data pl or is the Order of the :blush:

Татьяна wrote:

Ну, усиливать ее лучше не напрямую, т.к. это и квадрат с Солнцем усилит. Поэтому я и обратила внимание на Уран, а с ним заодно и Венеру. Тогда рекомендации следующие. Цвета: голубой, зелено-голубой, нежно-лиловый, белый.  Камни: аквамарин, аметист, лазурит, авантюрин, лучше всего в серебре. Ароматы:легкие, светлые и одновременно решительные с древесными и травяными нотами

Таня, спасибо за рекомендации :) Эх, свитер я свой белый недавно выбросила....а из перечисленных тобой цветов ничего в зимнем гардеробе нет, в основном все насыщенных цветов и светло-серый пуловер. Придется обойтись духами и с аметистом у меня есть кольцо :)

Thank you, Tatiana!
I itself removed the message: Already moot now. I remain homes from-for small, but nasty health problems.
Rather me will need on the old evening, or on-. Will day - will food.
Thank you!
All Since sincere wishes with the coming! Enforcement everything she said, designed!
I same, too, Bycharka with all stemming consequences :-) - but on who had given their lives the altar not is ready :-)) - I still could use me :-)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » As VSTRETISh new YEAR FOR.