Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » The situation in Solyare

The situation in Solyare

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Dobryi day!
In Solyare on the next year saw such a picture.
In 5 th House (Rowling In like him too?) stellium from compounds Pluto-the Sun-Venus (the Sun and Pluto in an, Venus in like him too?). Also in 5 th House which is Ascending knot in connecting with v (in an). There is aspects of to 2-Mu home (quadrature (disambiguation) to Saturn devouring his children (in Libra), with double: From sun and from Pluto), and aspects of to 8-Mu home (quadrature (disambiguation) from Venus to Uranus (in Pisces. Uranium in 8 th House in connecting with the Moon.
The entire this picture very iai?yaaao. After all attached house stress: And etc. Trouble with Uranus
Yes. Still very important moment. Almost all planets 5 th homes, except Venus, are in the included signs Capricorn. T. E. Perhaps nothing will happen? Or all-??? the Sun recent denials?
From positive aspects of:
- Trina's White moon (from 9 th at home) to Sun and Pluto,
- sekstili from Venus to stelliumu sequences Neptune, Jupiter, Chiron in 6 th House (in Vodolee).

That the entire this picture can mean? In what area expected problems?

P.S. Date birth 24.12.1977, 4 hours morning, 55n02 82e55, GMT (+ 7)

Anelikas, hello! As we know, nor one solyar not shows moreover, that not was would’s budget provides for in Natal. You in Natal the link 5 and 8 homes forces monitored? She you have in prinitspe there is? This one thing. The second.

Anelikas wrote:

There are aspects of to 2-Mu home

To prejudice 8-Mu? Solyarnomu or natalnomu? If solyarnomu, then witness, on what natalnyy house means solyarnyy. This will help clarify situation, will show where precisely will manifest itself energy 8 th homes.

And at all you have the entire solyarnyy year will be active 5 th house.

Anelikas wrote:

are in the included signs Capricorn. T. E. Perhaps nothing will happen?

, too, interestingly. And why you decided that nothing will happen? This somewhere in literature whose or on own observations? In my opinion, included a badge of not makes events "frozen", simply tension can be more.

Радуга wrote:

you in Natale the link 5 and 8 homes forces monitored? She you have in prinitspe there is?

In Natal direct aspects of between these homes there is no. However Neptune (blood regardless 5 th at home) is in opposition to those respects (in 8 th).

Радуга wrote:

By prejudice 8-Mu? Solyarnomu or natalnomu? If solyarnomu, then witness, on what natalnyy house means solyarnyy.

5-Interwiev solyarnyy house means on 3-nd natalnyy. In a result exerting diesel on / get from 3 th homes kvadraturu to 5-Mu home, and a double kvadraturu to 11-Mu home. In Natal these homes I have empty.

Anelikas, and you long into astrology? Somewhere learned? That specifically you would like here, on Forum obtain? This I moreover ask to understand level of your understanding of astrological symbolism. Because on oio need to your solyar analyze with the outset, but on this nor time, nor desires there is no utterly (if anything for free this to do). And here is if you have preparation there is, then you can go in this subject, she fully devoted dressing solyarov and try as something deal. By themselves tense aspects of in solyare can not bear such perishing threats, here need analyze birth map and at all work with solyarom this glavnoe process.

Anelikas wrote:

5-Interwiev solyarnyy house means on 3-nd natalnyy.

This at all can be and pleasure cruise trip somewhere not far, and new familiarity, and love correspondence, and verbal creativity. Options many.

Anelikas wrote:

In a result exerting diesel on / get from 3 th homes kvadraturu to 5-Mu home,

If I you correctly realized, then 5 house here natalnyy? Then all the above themes can to intercede in conflict with themes of 5 th homes: Love, relations with child, creativity and camping on D. I.e. uvesilitelnaya trip can debauch relations with lover or child.
In general, options, as you see, many.

Радуга wrote:

Anelikas, and you long in astrology? Somewhere learned? That specifically you would like here, on Forum obtain?

Am learning, in school until only 4 month, now only ended course fundamentals astrology.
On the hands of solyar and want deal. Sorry for excess questions :-(

Anelikas wrote:

I’m learning, in school until only 4 month, now only ended course fundamentals astrology.

Understandable.

Anelikas wrote:

Sorry for excess questions

To apologize here have nothing to :) simply we need to know your level of training to offer any options.

Yesterday watch on book I. Tymoshenko, is obtained is active 5-Interwiev house diesel, ensuring consistency with 3-them home radiksa, in it excessive activity, and also despite energization love spheres is possible gap relations (squaring between the official and tend), that very profoundly sad. And still there is instructions on hospitalization, camping on K. In 12 th House diesel is worth Mars, in opposition to 6-Mu home diesel.

Anelikas, art Abused diesel has its rules. You now grab the pieces and not see a common paintings. Homilies go on exiled, which I you gave higher, in subject about solyarakh. There Tatiana amounted to algorithm work. Or same order paid legal.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » The situation in Solyare