Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse in Christmas night 31 December 2009

A lunar eclipse in Christmas night 31 December 2009

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

It will mark 31 Decemberin 22 :2 3 (on Moscow time) in 10 :1 5 degree of Cancer. D. Pessin writes: symbolically . A lunar eclipse can celebrate completing a certain phase in your life . Or revealed those questions, which in for series of months or years remained hidden.

This may be stems with business lives, struggle for reputation and financial questions. Perhaps, yet to give debts in compulsory order and this will cause emotional tension and sense of insecurity. In any case us yet to to make difficult decisions, associated with responsibilities and neopravdavshimisya expectations in respect family and careers.

In any case us not will have to act alone, so as the symbolism lunar eclipse has connotation mark Libra, that includes in subject other people and interaction with them. Pessin: Svyazannyy with, clarity the blackout, the the symbolism Libra brings to the fore questions relationships, so that you can end the period of your independence, dare in marriage, or again to gain independence, obtaining divorce. Or this may simply mean, that you start to act utterly some way in relations. During of the lunar kogda also go on the fore legal questions and open conflicts.

Now the most appropriate time, to in sobytiynom stream find a new focus understanding of behavior and manifestations of surrounding, so as degree Sabian here... Holds: the Clown does an impression of traits people or That's a keen understanding of human nature, absolving from prejudices.

Let us review a bit ago and think that was happening 2 July 2008, when took shape vygodethis lunar family in 12 degree of Cancer.
Then occurred tab themes, which, now, in moment full moon cycle pugayusche maximally.

Pessin: riches - this time full awareness of, full inclusion with other people. All maps on the table, all facts uncovered. This time meeting challenges in are . Emotional questions are prepared explode. This also time, saturated trade-offs "

Traditionally lunar phase in Raque associate with home, family and sense of entrenchment:

In case s phase in Raque expands effect" own neat box. " Goes to the surface childish side people, expressly are visible emotions. People more kind of shut up in his circle, they less communicative with cryptographic, so as in this time they feel closer to members family. Their care about questions conservation and ensure connections the first need. Increases the importance of cooking and joint eat. Questions real estate and patriotism are linked with ball's out. In this time can arise problems, associated with independence or defense. People very are often thus. The past news more are dramatic, than usually.

Itself map eclipse special with positive not aren. Cannot be say, that fate has prepared us heavy tests. But and joyful emergence for festivity and, synths personally as something not there is.

A strong, in signs its abode, Long in polutorakvadrate to s ambitious Jupiter-Neptune. We can to experience deep emotional discontent and sense of insecurity from-for breakdown any something our action to broaden influence and tighten own authority in a result our illusions and infidels destabilized. So arises a sense of zamedlennosti advance and frustration.

Here it is important not we relax, and, contrary, brains do this despite obstacles and emotional imbalance. God in aid as states and for this will call attention on another aspect of maps quincunx retrogradnogo Mars to s ambitious retrogradnogo Mercury with northern, clarity node. We review to the deep and rigorous obdumyvaniyu and planning their action, but already on the new level and in other ways. And creative quintile between Sun behaves similarly and Uranus will help us find unexpected, unconventional ways expression, be combining a realistic glance on life with quiet voice intuitions.

Album of the lunar families:

Vygode (start, tab cycle) 2 July 2008 in 12 degree of Cancer
The second quarter-( growing quadrature (disambiguation)) 2 April 2009 in 13 degree of Cancer
A lunar eclipse (http cycle) 31 December 2009 in 11 degree of Cancer
The second quarter-(-falling quadrature (disambiguation)) 1 October 2010 in 8 degree of Cancer

Lunar phase:

On 16 2009 in 25 of Sagittarius vygode
SANCTIONING in 4 Aries the second quarter-( growing squaring)
31.12.2009 in 11 Rakha http
07.01.2010 in 18 Libra the fourth quarter-( the falling squaring)

How maximally effectively use force kogda? And at all, that better to do in moment eclipse?

An astrologer Olga Solovieva offers his GWAS methodology.

What useful can be done in moment the blackout, that?
(Meditation on astral plane terms of)

Because what is happening in the Eclipse, wears a fatal, fateful and, most importantly, irreversible, least 2 times in year we can irreversibly get rid of its problems and shortcomings.

Under this is considered, that in Lunnoe the Eclipse can be effectively dispose from harmful household habits - smoking, obgryzaniya nails, overeating, laziness - i.e. moreover, that is done unconsciously. Can be forgive grievances and worked out discipline.

Itself procedure not complex and resembles on Psychotechnique work with mysleobrazami.

On time she will take about weeks.

Description technology work with mysleobrazami in eclipse

For three days until eclipse need to abandon heavy, meat food.

Mentally solve (or write) from what you chase dispose. To imagine this in the form of pictures of the (for example, as you smoke, if eclipse a lunar Listen carefully ? Consider, that precisely you would wanted obtain instead of, from what opt out. Well known, that sacred place empty not case and if you themselves not fill currently fired place, it be filled by or than something worse.

In day eclipse there is not that Spain.

For hour until eclipse needs to accept contrast souls. For women that Spain sequence hotheaded cold - hotheaded, for men cold - goryachiy- cold.

For 40 minutes until eclipse enjoy a the glass water minute sips. Hold it.

Then, in first dressed in free clothes from natural tissue, needs be on gender, head north, in yogovskuyu pose of Shavasana. This so-called posture corpse , when have one left human all body maximally relaxed all of a sudden.

For several minutes until eclipse quickly mentally scroll the, from what you decided eliminate and that you would like obtain in return.

Then imagine, that you vyduvaete from third eyes (this point over the bridge of your) his of astral puts, which hangs in the air Goodyear over you, touching with you in point on the forehead over the bridge of your. Nagruzite his mentally everything problem or disadvantage of and send in infinity. Here same imagine themselves a new, with new quality or as well as the manner behavior. Imagine its new, improved life.

Then, ending the meditation, also, Goodyear, repeating their actions in contrary order, enjoy a the glass water minute sips. Hold it.

Consider contrast souls.

In during 3-'s days continue abstention.

Results this procedures emerge on first US ? dimension sun, Mars or Saturn to point eclipse, i.e. 30-31 March 2010.

And as from whom passed eclipse (? :) I want to share its experience, eclipse made opposition to my natalnomu Mars on kuspide 9 th homes. Happened 3 events, with all 30 th number of (of which I clearly foresee only one thing). Pessin: "Aspekty eclipse to Mars can be a real a mixture of events."Where is something she has same there is thought, that with opposition not necessarily is happening conflict, simply can be prove witnessing nasty events have another rights.

And the first event was precisely in this devices up. Time come a letter from my editor from magazine, which, as it turned out, there more not works. In the details into not d, me highly are interested in phrase "a new editor of perhapswith you will contact." Read: Violently if a new editor of will come with its sarafanom author, then included I there more not d. Not can say, that news ingredients :hobo: :rain:

Pessin (in book ", the Lunar stumbling" blockbuster wondered what on veterinary passport "Robinson Bay Crusoe", I on Pessin :flirt:):
"Some think, that aspects of eclipse to Mars reinforce sexuality. I discovered, that in many cases aspects of eclipse to Mars have the opposite effect. Some people are experiencing aspects of eclipse to Mars as dramatic event, then as other consider, that it has only moderatelyt irritate effect. "

With morning did get calls from favorite miracle and naprosilos in Visitors closer to night. I foresee that a good this not end well, but not been mulling, that we have many and seething artifice loaded so me would enrage. Was a indeed. In able easy. Surrealism (apparently, evening began to we celebrate still with past Monday), long mykalos a loose end on apartment from series of "himself not know that want", from coffee refused, naturally, total me until Tears, but have Frosi why something last forgiveness (however she harmonies gave him themselves help patting. Then looking notorious their Russia has eyes last find in Internet anthem Soviet Union. Further was on Pessin. I silently has found anthem the USSR, printed out on printer, then took a leaf of, a jacket , shoes, backpack, his the most and simply, uh, threw the entire this kit for the door. In New year, jolting from cold on Bank storming sea (wanted you shoot, yes not broke a why something) and cursing all on light of (and fish on brazier it's burned. you all) I sent SMS-cultural: "Transcendent is that like a therapy on their ideologically hostile" everything equivalent stratifikatsionnoy poliparadigmalnosti ", but he its, thank God, not received (network was quickly overwhelmed).

And third event was stems with using it (if 9 th House by us stems with cataloging communication), struck the accident and were macabre disruption with communication (all-??? evolves some form of psychological dependence). Well, that in Bilayne technical crew 24-hour. Until like forged.

The only moment, which me until remained vague have Pessin: "Sphere your maps, in which you will have maximum control, - this sphere, in which is all transit the Sun. So during lunar eclipse define position sun - precisely there, you will have maximum control. "the Sun was almost on my Mars, but control I not had nor in one their three situations.

I have eclipse --something in 1 house. So that special events in day eclipse not was, except one. 0.1 staff :flag:

I have the Sun --something in 3rd house, respectively Long in 9th. The sun made precise trine to Uranus only for concrete, and the Sun natalnoe trine to Old tranzitnomu. No special events not was. Day 31 December nice spent with neighbors (3rd house). On the evening quietly sat homes. The only exception was that I unusually many for themselves wrote, getting texts, clustered and other things, that for my stationary Mercury in opposition with Saturn comes usually with hard.

Helen wrote:

ICT the exception was that I unusually many for themselves wrote, getting texts, clustered and other things, that for my stationary Mercury in opposition with Saturn comes usually with hard.

Ah here is, in this case this a meaningful event :)

wrote:

"a new editor of perhaps with you will contact." Read: Violently if a new editor of will come with its sarafanom author, then included I there more not d. Not can say, that news ingredients

Yes Len, news not rainbow, but can not worth project before time, and wait new news from the new editor :writing:. Letter time come even and on retro home :glasses:. After coming you try contact with new sometime and clarify situation. And in two other situations must follow amendments :)
I have eclipse --something on L. Ganglia the Sun in 4 on Slu, Long in 10 on Uhl here is even and not know as this.

wrote:

Let us review a bit ago and think that was happening 2 July 2008, when took shape vygode this lunar family in 12 Rakha.
Then occurred tab themes, which, now, in moment full moon cycle pugayusche maximally.

Then, I terminally severed relations with family father my husband, since then we at all with them nor as not amount to do with her, and in fix here maximum expression of :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

after coming you try contact with new sometime and clarify situation.

Ah, exactly, I khorar has built its. Like there is prospect, if anything Long did trigon with Jupiter (signifikatorom affairs print).

Lero4ka wrote:

And in two other situations must follow amendments

Yes like already on its own again :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Long in 10 on Uhl here is even and not know as this.

This you with somehow nedorabotkami encounter on family life, some "bone man" from wardrobe that will fall to. But, think, all of this will is insignificant, for there is no aspects of to planets and kuspidam homes. So. Something bulknet. And all.

Lero4ka wrote:

Then why oh why, I terminally severed relations with family father my husband, since then we at all with them nor as not amount to do with her, and in fix here maximum expression of

And, not know, Spectate. Can be, will follow what something event, force eclipse acts not one day. And if not will, then will write the angry letter Pessin :)
I at all not remember was whether I have what something event in that period, on the idea of vygode shaped the opposition to my Mars on kuspide 9 th. But here is that then was, I not remember, because as frame a detailed some starters to wage in 2009.

wrote:

Nu, exactly, I khorar has built its. Like there is prospect, if anything Long did trigon with Jupiter (signifikatorom affairs print).

wrote:

Yes like already on its own again

Ah here is and remarkable :)

wrote:

A, not know, Spectate. Can be, will follow what something event, force eclipse acts not one day. And if not will, then will write the angry letter Pessin

Ah, consider, can what and comes up :glasses:

wrote:

but here is that then was, I not remember, because as frame a detailed some starters to wage in 2009.

I would, too, not evoked the, but perishing painful for striking was event. I then worked in "semeynom business" (with husband and his father) 1 July I homes placed control husband statement on 2-'s weeks vacation and on layoff. And more we with those family not crossed paths :surprise:

I have eclipse (on 8 house --something.
31 December, I this time. Overslept.
But on the eve, opened a favorable deposit on in one bank account and close credit in another. All need to was have time until 31.12.2009- closely connected to theater!

Until me only now has peaked - this, that the eclipse on me so contributed :question: or all ??? I itself "thought up an idea" :question: :surprise:

Tania T wrote:

31 December, I this time. Overslept

, too, option :)

Tania T wrote:

Until me only now has peaked - this, that eclipse on me so contributed or all ??? I itself "thought up an idea

Tanya, this from series of rhetorical issues :) that pervichnee: Per cage or egg.

Incidentally, yesterday was end phase lunar mini-cycle:

wrote:

Lunar phase:
On 16 2009 in 25 of Sagittarius vygode
SANCTIONING in 4 Aries the second quarter-( growing squaring)
31.12.2009 in 11 degree of Cancer a full moon
07.01.2010 in 18 Libra the fourth quarter-( the falling squaring)

December vygode I why something not have outlined, so orientiruyu on forecast Thani Zanadvorovoy (Regina):

New Moon 16 December 2009

Another afternoon month nearing its conclusion, and 16 December another New Moon, in 25-given of Sagittarius.
Sabianskiy symbol of degrees current meeting sun with the moon looks the next way. the Rich a boy on vividly raskrashennom Again." ('m chubby a boy on toy horse). Growth through imaginary experience, in which life can us deny. Gap existed from reality. Self-preservation.

Key: Predvoskhischayuschee pleasure forces and abilities, about which can be until only dream.

Precise sekstil with Neptune gives understand about how, that most time precisely dream. In immediate neighborhood from Novoluniya proved now and Venus, to the same in skladyvayuschemsya Trina with vami: Excellent aspects of, for moreover to lay program on a common harmonizing Ukrainian, and also on flattening situation with those who us roads and love.

In for 29 lunar days (account for on 15 December) is worth choose time for liberation just excess, and unnecessary, rid of harmful habits, at all, any negative including, conduct traditional the cleanup in his space (physical, core, an emotional).

With morning 16 th will begin 30 th day moon, and most time stop, look back, understand its with, to lift any claims to surrounding us The world, forgive and to float supreme grievances. Vygode same will happen in 15 :0 3 on Moscow time: Dreaming about warm, bright, more below in Mir love and harmony. Desires, born in 1 th afternoon day, have a special energy, the universe necessarily hear it our good dreams, especially, when they go from the most Heart of.
Will last 1 th afternoon day before morning 17 December (roughly 9 :3 0-11 hours on time the terrain, where every of my readers contain).

All wish harmony, for good and love.
With respect, Tatiana
http://www.astroregyna.ru/forum/viewtop … &t=694

How did significance phase of last-quarters?

This another worrisomely and exceptionally hardworking and period, a similar on phase the first-quarters, time large numbers of work. Again the 1949 to the surface any affairs and people from the past, requiring your attention. In this time you achieve affairs and concealed to move in the next phase, when the moon changes your life. Therefore, this time serious estimates. (D. Pessin)

And because Long in 4 th phase been moving on the signpost Libra, then questions this period can be closely linked with mezhlichnostnymi relations or jurisprudence.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » A lunar eclipse in Christmas night 31 December 2009