Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Question on-essence

Question on-essence

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Hello! I have daughter 5 years. Embarked question, in what Saver walk. Child interested in all-can sketch, likes musical tools, likes dance. Is ready walk and there and here. That us better develop, in than it can achieve greater success? 27.08.2004 in 11-40 Kimry Urban Okrug there area. Thank you!

11-40 days?

If all-??? days, then here is, that I can say about creativity your child.
Start with, that your child simply needs in communication and a wide range contacts and friends like-minded states. So he can gladly walk immediately in several gurtkіv. However she has there is propensity not reproduces initiated classes until the end of and sharply circulate on something new, that can hinder achieving any something meaningful results. Here already Vasha task (or pedagogue) open it new the brink of moreover art, whom she will engage, to child not lost interest. Your daughter enough am sure in their creative grievances about, and likely you will meet good educators. Your child come species creativity, requiring discipline, attention to the details of, kropotlivosti. This may be some kind of pupils are (embroidery, for example) or drawing. So same Vasha daughter could show themselves in Yeo creativity (though this rather in more elder age) or posibilities what-either, design. Classes dragon or music so same are good for it, but rather for the common development. If dances, then classic or the ballet, if music, then, too, classic (not popular) tools. At all she has there is ability to to any macho public movement, so, than would she not analyzed, it needs opportunity widely demonstrate this other people.

Thank you for the answer! Means correctly, that I acknowledge preference drawing, not music. I think, that if take compound Venus and saturna words it be appropriate windows or, indeed, embroidery., design. Cope would only with neusidchivostyu and with desire grasp at for all immediately!

жанна wrote:

I think, that if take compound Venus and saturna words it be appropriate windows

Yes, I, too, thought pro lepku, sculpture, something such tangible. Truth not know, there is whether something such, to in children this seriously teach. Rather need to in the same literature, there Perhaps there is and something with sculpture or lepkoy associated.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » Question on-essence