Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » And have us some fun?

And have us some fun?

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

Propose a you answer the next test. And comments will later.
Say the first, that will come you in head.

This test counts on the, that you not chase prolonged rethink over offered questions and not chase articulate answers so, as if would sat before the grader. Here there is no right or wrong answers. Any the answer — this simply the answer. So that relax and say the first, that comes to mind.

Can, dog and carried the best each human, but for cats there is no better friend, than she herself. Cats can be love or to hate (your feelings them utterly until light bulbs, however these animals dwell alongside man already so long, that can be with certainty say: Cats will live in our House always. And after all not the to from them was any special the benefits. They not wear strange host newspapers, not buoyed eaio and flatly refuse Caribbean for flying a plate “Frisbee ” – likely, simply from, that unwilling be in retainer. And however same, despite all these “sins ”, their sullen indifference, sense of own dignity and full nepronitsaemost guarantee them a reliable place in world people.

Every man perceives cats in its own way. What from graphs below phrases better fits your representations about these animals?
1. They cherish bask on sunshine.
2. This puzzling and mysterious animals.
3. Their so pleased to iron.
4. This not fun beings.

Zoom

Ah that astrologers 2010, :flag:

The first the answer my: Their so pleased to iron. :)

My answer:
4. This not fun beings.
PS I understand, that would be giving in to all places pussy... cats.

I very I sympathize with around the the local cat community, so my answer:
3. Their so pleased to iron. :) and 1. They cherish bask on sunshine. :rolleyes:

Lud_mila wrote:

All types man perceives cats in its own way. What from graphs below phrases better fits your representations about these animals?

2. This puzzling and mysterious animals :flirt:

PySy. If anything Frosya is a lovely psychologist, in humans ? unmistakably.

All Hi!
My answer:
And
4. This not fun beings. :confused: - not for good reason same they walk by themselves!

Lyudmil, I'm sorry, but I have two answer. :flag:

Tania T wrote:

Lyudmil, I'm sorry, but I have two answer.

So not goes! Condition test - choose one of proposed options!

Lud_mila wrote:

So not goes! Condition test - choose one of proposed options!

Okay :) I leave 3-nd option

Lyuda, ah not Spill it already.

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc, ah not Spill it already.

Ah, there is no, sooner until. Suddenly still training. Potomites until tomorrow :)

Николай wrote:

первый ответ мой:  Их так приятно гладить.

В психологии Юнга кошка является воплощением женского начала – души (от лат. аnimа), или же вашим истинным «Я» (в противоположность вашей социальной роли). В ответе, который вы выбрали и который, по вашему мнению, лучше всего описывает этих животных, отражаются положительные и отрицательные аспекты вашей собственной истинной сути.

3. Их так приятно гладить.
Вы воспринимаете кошку как физический объект, чья ценность определяется исключительно его утилитарностью. Вам кажется, что мир был создан для того, чтобы вы могли пользоваться и наслаждаться им в свое удовольствие. Подобный взгляд на вещи может проявляться в виде ауры спокойной самоуверенности или просто чрезмерного эгоцентризма. Однако это «открытие» вряд ли вас заинтересует, пока вы не увидите, что оно может хоть как-то повлиять на вашу жизнь.

Николай, ваш ответ хорошо соотноситься со знаком Тельца. :)

Helen wrote:

4. This not fun beings.

In psychology Yunga cat is the embodiment of of female starters – souls (from Lats. Anita), or same your a true “I ” (in contrast to your social role). In response, which you chose and which, on your view, best describes these animals, reflected positive and negative aspects of your own the true essence.

4. This not fun beings.
You vziraete on a cat through the prism of social relations. This suggests that you're placing on special attention role of the individual in sotsіumі (or outside his). And the fact, that you described a cat as being “nekompaneyskoe ”, evidence suggests about emotional to dyeing your answer: In it it's kinda draughty sense of solitude, which the very pet, perhaps, at all not shares. You prefer express themselves in emotional and public areas life, owing to what you chips impression responsive and helping human, proyavlyayuschego wholehearted caring about the people. Together with those this same the quality of makes you unnecessarily sensitive and prone to no melodramatic that in those cases, when you give the will their sentiments.

Lero4ka wrote:

I very I sympathize with around the the local cat community, so my answer :3. Their so pleased to iron.

In psychology Yunga cat is the embodiment of of female starters – souls (from Lats. Anima), or same your a true “I ” (in contrast to your social role). In response, which you chose and which, on your view, best describes these animals, reflected positive and negative aspects of your own the true essence.

3. Their so pleased to iron.
You perceive a cat as physical object, whose value is determined by exclusively his utilitarnostyu. You seems, that the world was created to, to you could enjoy and enjoy them in its pleasure. Such a glance on things can manifest itself in the form of aura a quiet overconfidence in or simply excessive egotsentrizma. However this “opening the ” hardly you interested in, until you not see, that it can modicum as-moderate the on your life.

Радуга wrote:

2. This puzzling and mysterious animals

In psychology Yunga cat is the embodiment of of female starters – souls (from Lats. Anita), or same your a true “I ” (in contrast to your social role). In response, which you chose and which, on your view, best describes these animals, reflected positive and negative aspects of your own the true essence.

You instinctively preferred give cat individual characteristic:, as if would this was almost that people. That same until features of of kitty character, fine your attention, – this those same the most quality, that there is and in you themselves. Your true I – this montage constantly changing and samoobnovlyayuschikhsya the images. Those who you likes, you seem like eternal and unending secret, that they each time gladly researchers plumb anew. But those, from whom there is no time on guessing thing is kinda puzzles and purpose of, can prefer not to mess with man, from which more Admirals, than good.

Tania T wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! My answer :2. This puzzling and mysterious animals. And 4. This not fun beings. - not for good reason same they walk by themselves!
Lyudmil, I'm sorry, but I have two answer.

Leave the first option.

You instinctively preferred give cat individual characteristic:, as if would this was almost that people. That same until features of of kitty character, fine your attention, – this those same the most quality, that there is and in you themselves. Your true I – this montage constantly changing and samoobnovlyayuschikhsya the images. Those who you likes, you seem like eternal and unending secret, that they each time gladly researchers plumb anew. But those, from whom there is no time on guessing thing is kinda puzzles and purpose of, can prefer not to mess with man, from which more Admirals, than good.

2 Helen:

Lud_mila wrote:

you chips impression responsive and helping human, proyavlyayuschego wholehearted caring about the people.

On-my very it seems.

Lud_mila wrote:

Boor those, from whom there is no time on guessing thing is kinda puzzles and purpose of, can prefer not to mess with man, from which more Admirals, than good.

, too, it seems.

Ludmilla, and for 1 th option put your? - They cherish bask on sunshine. :rolleyes: Interesting increasingly OK :) and even, and why exactly cannot be choose two options, wasn not can be a combination of characteristics?

Lero4ka wrote:

Ludmila, and for 1 th option put your? - They cherish bask on sunshine. Interestingly increasingly OK and even, and why exactly cannot be choose two options, wasn not can be a combination of characteristics?

1. They cherish bask on sunshine.
Describing not itself a cat, but rather its favorite gambling environment, you you're showing me all understanding, that all beings have the right behave in his natural environment habitat so, as them arbitrarily. This suggests that you easily are getting along with humans and quickly find common language with any man. To mention the pros of this approach, can be said, that people almost always feel alongside you comfortable experience. However in force this extraordinary the ease communication you can sometimes produce impression human a superficial and a difference to to farm.

Not know, but conditions test such. In the condition written: better fits your representations.

Lud_mila wrote:

Don’t know, but conditions test such. In the condition written: Better fits your representations.

Thank you :) here is interestingly, the first three characteristics, to example, fit my representations about cat, and here is the fourth option I initially excluded :surprise:

Yes, in general something agree. And sensitivity and self-expression in emotional and the public sphere there is. 8-)
Interestingly, pro dogs, anything such there is? Cat-and-soul, and sobaki-?
Cats I quietly love, and from dogs momentary digression in umilenie, tears and anything. Any, even a stray dog for me a host the world.
Have dogs can be learn unconditional love.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » And have us some fun?