Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » And have us some fun?

And have us some fun?

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

Ludmila wrote:

Lud_mila wrote:

A similar glance on things can manifest itself in the form of aura a quiet overconfidence in or simply excessive egotsentrizma. However this “opening the ” hardly you interested in, until you not see, that it can modicum as something influence your life.

All, except excessive egotsentrizma certify. His the as times and "race will." :dontknow:

I have, too, 3 option. Fully agree. Thank you

Lyudmil, I'm sorry, but I have two answer. Leave the first option. [/ quote

Ludmila, thank you, having Your answers, I understand that for me suited and both answer.
However, want to tell, when I was small until 2let, have us lived a, Little Panther, and I his very loved, on believing the relatives.
Came winter of, and I already learned walk itself (adjusted for, that was born in January - me was or 1 year or 2), handcuffed on me "leopard headband" everything. So a, Little Panther with - jumped into on me, felling on snow, and became to faze this everything. For me this remained profound emotional perceptions of. Since then I nor cats nor dogs close to itself not let no, however fate has in store for another.
My the sister bought dog - boxer, I crying and threatened to withdraw from homes (this in 17 years), however so fell in love his, he with me handled running, morzhevaniem, after liked my husband and son. T. E. I gradually "returned" in the world communication first with dogs. And now and with cats. Have my husbands :D, a large love and to those and to other. So here is and I - like it or / not like it or live and with cats and with dogs.

Helen wrote:

Wu dogs can be learn unconditional love.

Recently died our staunch it is a watchdog - the - here is perishing and love and dedication and, importantly mental ability to and intuition!

Tania T wrote:

Recently, died our staunch it is a watchdog - the - here is perishing and love and dedication and, importantly mental ability to and intuition!

Empathize from the entire souls. Have us, too, died tax in November. Such eye more not meet.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 7 2010 12:08:40)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » And have us some fun?