Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010

Svyatochnye divination 2010

Posts 1 to 20 of 115

Hello crazy Mila. I Goodyear on your Forum and me very pleased become Presna. I carefully look at all themes and here is decided you ask watch on my situation with husband. We know each other 6 years. 3.5 year live together. There is child. Was increasingly and joy and evils. Now have us full crisis in relations. But I hope on their harmonious recovery. Not know as he. What relations and events us expect in the coming gender year? Will happen whether the about fix I dream? In advance you thank. With respect for you Larisa, 33g.

Hello, Ludmila! Thank you large for the answer. Of course, I wrong instead asked its question. The current work likes, but director of very zazhimistyy, with a new year promises a significant lowering ? / hypertrophied. Could not would you pick a alignment, where goes analysis how me find right place or that will, if I leaving with my current work and that will if’m gonna stay.

A new man, very interesting creative personality with unusual and complex biography, an attractive a man, very seems interested me (and all of this himself knows). Around him many women - occupational, friends and interested, but close relations nor with whom there is no (on his words of, not enters in them from-for serious material difficulties). Question - his attitude me? There is whether opportunity long-term partnerships, and any - her, only friendship or business, or all together?
If can be, like would obtain frame a detailed alignment - type moreover from 8 points + conclusion for Naty (post 44).

Girls, I pro you remember. Copy Hands'm postponing on poslerozhdestvenskie yuletide. All will make, necessarily!

Came magic it is time svyatochnykh telling places! Each of you can ask one exciting question, and Ludmila Smirnova will make you alignment on the cards Balaklava, Ukraine. Hurry up, theater last until Baptism - 19 January.
Questions await the concrete, desirable, on analysis the current situation and Council, as to do. All-??? consider, that deck Balaklava, Ukraine directly not says "yes\ there is no."

Lud_mila
Hello!! First, Since ROZhDESTVOM you and your close!

If even perhaps, witness Please on my situation about which was written higher, but not on gender year, and on year. Thank you. Need to whether you our dates birth or names?

lamama7 wrote:

If even perhaps, witness Please on my situation about which was written higher, but not on gender year, and on year. Thank you. Need to whether you our dates birth or names?

Dates not need (this after all not astrology), names can be. Like would clarify: You want understand situation or you need forecast relations?

Like would and situation and relations on year. Our names Larisa and Vitaly. Thank you.

:tomato: Nina.doc, and can be I, too, question'm going to ask? :yep:

Very want growth wage! As I have now the case with this? That me need to in itself change? Over than tinker, to my wages grew? :writing:

With nastupivshim ROZhDESTVOM! Love! Luck! Magic!

From me, too, question. :blush:
As will solidify relations I have with my a man in the coming 6 months?
With Merry Christmas, Nina.doc! :love:

Hello forumchane. Live I in Canada already ninth year. Me marks the in this year 50 years. I - Aries.
In Russia I was engineer-builder, and here have tried together occupations and nor in one to stay not stunted. Or me not likes, or me like "nothing", but I not, it appears as an employer. So here is tormented already few years. Until Canadian pensions still far, almost 15 years. (Here pensions with 65 years and men and women). Accidentally itself has gone on your forum and want seize the opportunity ask burning for me question: "That me expects in this year and in what point to beat?"
Incidentally, literally for half an hour of exercise until visits your Forum I has bought in Internet kit carte "Symbolon", which expect obtain days through 5.
Yes perishing. Works in mysterious ways path His.
Help me, please. Thank you.
With respect, Inna

lamama7 wrote:

what are the relations us expect in the coming gender year?

Map on relations - Kruistocht- relations will be built on desire convince in than something dear his partner, advocacy his opinion and intransigence to low. You may link the general deal, overall glance on life, common interests.

That goes from your partner - Pestryy pied piper- he you composition has in maelstrom of any something events, and you go have him on about. So the the general deal, about which I wrote, this his idea and passions. And you only agreed him.

That goes from you - s- you became on themselves cargo responsibilities and alone are, busting my back and neropscha. You hard, but and disengage forces there is no.
Perhaps, I not quite is true seed emphasis. Then, please, amplify.

elena0511 wrote:

that will, if I'm leaving with my current work and that will if’m gonna stay.

That will, if leave - Dobryi Shepherd - there will man, to-his will help you find good place, will you protezhirovat and move you further. Until difficult say, on good you this or in harm.

That will, if you perkytle - Quantum leap - on current place you expect unexpected changes, by dramatic change, to-rye again same not understandable, to what will lead. You wanted something change, something to remove from his life. But all of this without ogryadki on circumstances, is easy unwise.
Me seems, that until your the situation not is shaped. Moment not it is a timely. Best repeat prophecy through some time and watch to what be tempted the situation.

Ната wrote:

MA – It want growth wage! As I have now the case with this? That me need to in itself change? Over than tinker, to my wages grew?

Current condition - map Cheat - you not happy with their matt. Position, you seems, that you are deceiving, obschityvayut, not get paid any extra.
That to do for growth ?\ to - map Plenus - need to to submit to the circumstances, to accept the status quo. Not worth to rebel and fret on life.
That not to do - Nesovmestimost - not worth count on someone, divide duties and spheres of influence, now this not to community. Particularly diving in their jobs, too, not worth, this will not bring outcome.
Outcome - Shute - if you put advice, then can through while, radically change situation, open new horizons, utterly nevedannye path.

Dobryi day! Thank you, Ludmila, for fighting opportunity! Question the next: What are potential opportunities my careers on the coming 6 months? Is worth whether remain on retailing place work or seek a new? On than need to focus their attention in professional terms of?

Last edited by Таис (Jan 9 2010 19:45:15)

Dobryi evening Ludmila! Give please advice.
I have a new work and all there translators, a good the collective, leadership, but I not mean opportunities and no need as the here to express themselves creatively. My work comes down simply to accounting the, and I trained to make decisions, which have influence on company and me ticked creative tasks on the other companies. Me simply bored here, but company stable and in principle the good. Will whether I have opportunity show here themselves as the as personality?

Ludmilla, very you one for the answer :yep: :dontknow: d then tolerate current until status, and not to rebel. About maps OBMAN, so after all us was disbanded on 2 weeks without content at work, with baseless. Of course I not happily and believe themselves jilted. :yep: all is true! Will pay attention advice!

Ната wrote:

Skyfall about maps OBMAN, so after all us was disbanded on 2 weeks without content at work, with baseless. Of course I not happily and believe themselves jilted. All is true! Will pay attention advice!

Nate's, can you not the was asked? You perhaps interested in question search work?

Ludmilla, I as would supposed in his issue and a new work, too,. :yep: In response broke a, that need to to live with current position and I this raschitala as what is now not worth seek more a high some. Paid and in another place, too, and on current place not to rebel. Have us there all riot here quietly, camping on To have all wages not much.
I wrong instead asked question, yes? :blush:

Ната wrote:

I wrong instead asked question, yes?

Here criterion one - you must be satisfied with answer, you have something should ” I, you something must understand, look on-a new. If so, the all normally! :cool:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010