Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010

Svyatochnye divination 2010

Posts 41 to 60 of 115

Kisa wrote:

Ludmilla, and possibly whether shift settings, or. As would this call.?

Oops, not know. T. K. You even behalf of not called. I in displeased.

Of course, YES!
Fill question as consider the right.

Lud_mila wrote:

zhyttja, not know. T. K. You even behalf of not called. I in displeased.

So if I knew that this need / it is important. I described their attitude to interesting a man, believing, that this enough. But on those relations, on which alignment accurately is borne I have issue there is no - I already decided their close. Here is only themselves'm tuning up periodically, to resist if molchel again "attacks" launches. Here is yesterday during another settings me and it dawned on - as this alignment diddily all describes!
And if I Proposals name of (names) - as something you can test, to whom alignment applies?

Римма wrote:

Suggest ways question as consider the right.

Prospects on a love front in subsequent 6 mo.
Map the Black mass celebrated, Beloved, Quantum leap.
In any time soon you can drag in what something community, unification people, which affect your personal relationship. You can show its femininity, attractiveness, sensuality was and eroticism. That will give push in the new direction, would open new horizons. Until difficult unambiguously to answer, will be whether with you Regrettable man, but step him power--a period there is opportunity to make. On my senses here - all in your the hands of. Use map Beloved, napityvaytes these energies and all will!

Kisa wrote:

A if I Proposals name of (names) - as something you can test, to whom alignment applies?

I have such situation not was previously. This all retro-Mercury playing tricks. O.o. We would still alignment do for aid, only this already will within consultation. I you personal message'm gonna throw on the evening.

persona_777 wrote:

and can be still specific question - pro a certain event, directly associated with health?

Alignment on work will make later before, and on health I not'm. Deck not suited under such questions. Sorry.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me such situation not was previously. This all retro-Mercury playing tricks.

About yes, very perhaps. And can and retro-Mars him "helped" - here is men and are all mixed up? 8-)

Off: And I have why something desire to turn exhorts any sign mantike and khoraru on retro-Mercury arises

Lud_mila wrote:

o.o. We would still alignment do for aid, only this already will within consultation. I you personal message'm gonna throw on the evening.

And can be then postpone these both, and instead separate hands for aid do the other?

Thank you large!
Community? - I have except astrologers-psychologists have discovered, camping on E. Your of collective, no one there is no - me not interestingly.
And here is "/ her mass" can be the endowment, as the collective Navy (form of black) - here is their I and asked help with work, camping on E. Former chthonic.
There personal not was and be could not by definition "" in nest of not shits "and I was married. But now something and I have all long has changed, yes and have them, likely, not without changes.
And here is "Quantum leap"? - quite until not understand. But, you should agree, that VERY quite amusing!
Thank you!

Lud_mila wrote:

Find alignment Directors / spat

How interestingly, even and not knew that such Copy Hands there are.
Thank you huge!

Lud_mila wrote:

3- the reason squabbles\ gap - Two faces Eva - this important map, here either was even one woman, which teetered between you and has become cause of contretemps, either this your girlfriend was forced fully switch on its family and engage only it.

So and was, my girlfriend so and told, that its mother again.
Positions 4 and 5 - Yeah, fully certify, we accidentally met recently, when my mother died (perhaps she (my mother) wanted, to we again have become communicate)
Stance 6

Lud_mila wrote:

but I think, signing relations not vosstanovyatsya. Will dependence and continuously in rubbing shoulders. Can whose something a man will against and will become hinder.

Likely, that "YES", Ludmilla, Vasha intuition suggests is true. Passed much time (years 7) and for this time much perezhito separately from each other, yes and our husbands.

Lud_mila wrote:

Listen its heart of.

D to think still over situation. Thank you.

Lud_mila wrote:

8- lesson, which voproschayuschiy should learned from situation - fear - map not simple, you need to learn to not to run away from dangers, from something, that unpleasantly and not want in this crawl. Other their fears create in face!

Lyudmil, my sister as the told, that I "demand" from people more, than they can give. Those I their compare with a, if I so much "I allow", then and "demand" so much same. Perhaps, this on unconscious level is happening, not know.
Can be whether map fear the endowment, adjusted for such especially? Simply to accept all as there is, not idealizing no one, then and of fear not will someone losing or something change.

Thank you, there is over than pause. Creative successes and their people near!

Lud_mila
And can be me do such same a deck for 8 points, as you have made to station ” (21 post in this topic)? I have the same issue: His attitude me (opportunity long-term partnerships, and any precisely - her, friendship, business, or all together. Yes and the situation resembles. Too many just been stepped on is, not understand - personal, workplace of or still that. Hope that your alignment will help. If need the details and name of - give know, I in lichku write.

Last edited by Вера (Jan 12 2010 00:06:27)

Cities in the, and you my question why something missed. :dontknow:

Ludmila, hello!
Me very are interested alignment closely connected to Zvezda, can be me such do?

Татьяна wrote:

Nina.doc, and you my question why something missed.

Ah yes, and my, too,. Close the oracle questions. Tanja, and like it or, I your question on Taro'll take a look? And outcome write in lichku, to not hinder owner forumnoy line.

Crazy’s organs is mila, are a good day!

Me would like to know:
1. What are will relations with my young man (Andrei) in this year, what expect at all from these relations? Will whether my mother (Galina) or his (Rimma) distract us?
2. As have Andrei and I have will with work and finances in this year?
3. 'll be setting up shop whether we with him in another city of, in which want done?

With respect, Nadiya

Yolka wrote:

Tanja, and like it or, I your question on Taro'll take a look? And outcome write in lichku, to not hinder owner forumnoy line

Want. :blush:

Dear forumchanki!I hasten you reassure, that all questions'll take a look, but, first, ONE. T. E. On one sphere of life. And, second, I cannot respond all immediately, I same not machine. :) Again same your questions not two are equal: Someone can be lift one map and obtain a good outcome, and someone need to do alignment, to-his pulling on whole paidlegal, plus Misc. Questions and explanations. So log in my position! If someone need to greater, that I suggest here, mercy of am asking on fully-fledged taxable conversation. The price issue small, and demand quite the other. :)

Татьяна wrote:

Люда, у меня тоже вопрос:что ждет меня на моем нынешнем месте работы в этом году? как себя вести в отношениях с руководством и может стоит уже новую работу подыскивать?

1 – подчиненные или клиенты - карта Королева - тут все в порядке, ты будешь занимать хорошее положение по отношению к клиентам/подчиненным (смотря кто у тебя есть), будешь обладать определенным авторитетом.
2 – коллеги по работе - карта Ярмарка тщеславия - с ними отношения дружеские, тусовочные, без особого эмоционального включения, но и без разборок.
3 – начальство или госструктуры - карта Симболон - прекрасные отношения с начальством, к всеобщему удовольствию и хороши для дальнейшего роста. Обогащающие, особенно в духовном (или социальном) плане.
4 – заработок - карта Мойра - это карта Судьбы, кармы. Поэтому похоже, что повлиять на этот аспект жизни не получиться, но и получишь свое, то закономерное, что наработала, заслужила ранее.
5 – эмоциональная заинтересованность в работе - карта Шут - не знаю близка ли тебе энергия Водолея, Таня, но она выпала в это положение. Если бы это было для меня, я бы сказала: круто, мое! А как проявиться у тебя, не знаю. Но что-то новое возникнет, непредсказуемое, может тебе захочется быть более свободной, начать что-то новое.
6 – возможность повышения в должности - карта Борьба - тут возможна конкуренция, будете толкаться локтями, шанс есть, но через это надо пройти.
7 - как себя вести в отношениях с руководством - карта Черная месса - Не стоит выделяться из коллектива. Используй коллективную энергию. Смешайся с толпой.

Таня, как-то так получилось. Если есть вопросы, напиши, попозже отвечу!

NDinA wrote:

“I don’t would like to know :1. What are will relations with my young man (Andrei) in this year, what expect at all from these relations? Will whether my mother (Galina) or his (Rimma) distract us? 2. As have Andrei and I have will with work and finances in this year? 3. 'll be setting up shop whether we with him in another city of, in which want done?

Hope, within this shares I can to answer only on onequestion, on one sphere life. Decide, that for you more important. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

not know close whether you energy have, Tanja, but she are dealt a pretty in this position.

Very close, I have after all the Sun in connecting with Uranus and Dsts in Vodolee.

Lud_mila wrote:

6 – opportunity raising in office - map Competition - here possible competition, chase pushing elbows, chance there is, but through this need to pass.

Here rather struggle for something, to not extremely in office :blush: Skyfall certain reasons I not want be the main accountant of our enterprises and office zeama me well suits. I already refused from such a proposals, but the new candidate on office Deputy Comptroller (don 1 day :D) realized, that work many and need to plough, and this not for it. So very fear, that will return again to my reservations.
But let us continue to to follow your, Liuda, recommendations:

Lud_mila wrote:

- as themselves to wage in relations with leadership - map the Black mass celebrated - Don’t worth allocated from of collective. Kicksledging collective energy. Mingle with crowd.

Thank you large for alignment!

Crazy’s organs is mila the first question

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010