Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010

Svyatochnye divination 2010

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

crazys organs is mila, thank you.
All understandable, let us look and to think :unsure:

Natalia wrote:

Probably be appropriate the proposed alignment Analysis relations.

1 Life in the Past - map Silence- this map describes past, to-swarm has attitude to the current position affairs: Proximity, mutual understanding without words, deep internal the link.
2 Entire - map retinerii- thankful suggest, that your relations in real moment are switching on a new phase of, is born something, what before not was. But external circumstances not favor your relations. Can be surrounding against your union.
3 The Future - map Garden spirits- in relations this map speaks of a rupture between dream and reality. Perhaps you too have plunged in these relations, utterly forgetting about themselves, their needs. Vkladyvaetes in relations, little what receiving in return.
4 The role partner in relations - carte Widow- he quite any past feelings, drifted away from you, not allowing penetrate in his soul.
5 what are the your quality spur these relations - map Two face Eva's- these relations place you before choice between roles Mothers and Vozlyublennoy. Perhaps, it is difficult figure out, what role suited more, and combine their it is difficult. You as conservation care and donate your a, performing whim partner, and the behave as fateful Beloved. Or this map can to talk about choosing between 2-are opportunities, but likely you decide on something very difficult.
6 - what are the your quality incite the these relations - map Pestryy pied piper- likely, in you is suppressed trezvomyslie and will. T. E. You too IMF will his partner, go have him on about. There is no freedom and clear glance on life and these relations.
7 the Security: As behave with partner - map the Family.
8 the Security\ admonishment: As not need to themselves to wage with partner - map Tool.

Not worth be doll mold in the hands of partner (Tool), around the him done, running on about everyone his caprice. Must be accounted for and their interests, their needs. Relations - this deal two virtual equals people. So you boldly need to share responsibility and caring about the relationship with its partner (the Family). Try share duties, too,. Not vzvalivayte all on their shoulders.

9 Result, outcome - map Sage- can suggest, that any certainty during this year will come. You Lapni wisdom and understanding of his seats in these relations. But persist whether relations, until to speak sooner. Here much depends on you.
Not simple alignment, as perhaps and your relations. Will well view your situation through some time (month through 3), to understand far all goes. Successes!

joella wrote:

Since guise of activities.

A bit taken the unusual for me question, camping on K. Such things I look on astrological map. But lets look on maps, something would still will see.
Your a strong side - map Nesovmestimost- you perfectly have some one snowtowers\ guise of activities. Know its of. But other part of your nature remains forever out of reach. Hence dissatisfactions.
Your a weak side - map fear- sometimes you want all throw and run without plaques level with from his activities. Perhaps, the map say anything and about any something these operations\ neosoznannykh fears. You can fear change or something conjures.
Far move - map Quantum leap- map points to something a very different, then, than you never seem to engaged in. This leap in unknown, the beginning of a new path. That there far, until is unknown. Here can be even setting in far place.
Sovet- that to do - Vestnik of- need to move, recruit information, learn, was recovering its new contacts and ties. This will help you in change species activities.
Advice - what not to do - Deadly victimise of calm- not worth descending in themselves and be nurtured discontent their lives, or build scheme also someone. Act contrary laws and rules -, too, not your path. Openness and effect - here is that you will help.
Not know perishing, was able whether I you in than something help, but tried to! :) Have a nice day!

Lud_mila wrote:

Lud_mila

. That had sowed before, then and pozhnete in this period. Here is this expression of not very realized, explain please.
Thank you you for alignment :)

Thank you huge, Ludmila.
In principle your alignment raised the, that I feel. I on each positions'll comment on:

1. Yes me so seemed. Although can be this was illusion with my hand.
2. Yes I further to live as before not can and relations to be sure degenerate on a new phase of or zakonchatsya, if He not wants go further. Surrounding against of our union.
3. Sorry, not very realized, that awaits in the future. If can be as the specify - Perhaps I will continue to to live in your own delusions and sculptural splendor as previous 7 years? I indeed think about him and virtually nothing not get in return. I even not am sure, that He perceives me modicum slightly-slightly seriously.
4. Truth, I have a sense of, that he fears me to believe and not allows penetrate in soul.
5. It seems.
6. Spotted pied piper - this 100% truth. I in his presence of as under continue do all that he wants. Even in opting that any do is say (decisive elucidation should the) when see his hear his - nothing not is obtained - say all contrary. Itself itself wonder.
7 and 8. Poyatno, that need to not to wage seby as Tool - I this also am aware - d try to.
9. Sage. Perhaps, this means that the only, that I from these relations purchase - additional wisdom. I very doubt, that he wants change. Although and hope.

Thank you, Ludmila. Alignment very truthful. I waited and she feared your judgment. After raklada understand, that can be "will still be."
Is worth still wait, gradually permitting relations, perhaps.

Lud_mila wrote:

The near-term outlook characterized by card dreamy Johnny - dreams, some gap existed from fact, leather partners. The, that under with their feet seems not important, so ordinary residential, real affairs is on the second plan. And this is important!
Forth - map Eros - will come favorable period in partnership, when not will discord, and will harmony and passion.
Here is interestingly, then are dealt a pretty map Nesovmestimost. If on a map Eros man and woman are worth the face of to each other, then here they turned their backs, but to hold on to hands. :) Well, that after closer mutual understanding will come zakomernoe state of secession. You will have recognize their borders and needs, learn to to live together, while preserving integrity and autonomy. Woman - keeper Vallejo, a man - tin. Everyone its. Without Vallejo there is no tin, and vice versa. Vzaimodopolnenie without takeover provisions.

Oooh)) Thanks large, Ludmila :) Answer coincides fully with my thoughts remains ready :) Only here is it is unclear, map "inconsistency" not very the good? On everything defined by I understood, that in principle simple the lifeblood the situation - I will family hearth maintain, and a favorite will fulfill precisely male functions - provide and camping on P.
Ah have us in general something so and there is. Near with him I themselves feel real woman, to him am with warmth and caress, and he me are also under auspices, guards, provides, and indulge, and in the same time he in our relations chief.

NDinA wrote:

. That had sowed before, then and pozhnete in this period. Here is this expression of not very realized, explain please.

This map future, to-swarm not so soon, so it is shaped already now and then entertainments active action. Here is that gonna squeal on today, tomorrow, through month, then and advertisements they might respond in this future.
On a map we see woman, to-paradise same over altar with harvest. To his obtain, many labor it was devising in past. Here is so and you have. :)

Zoom

Natalia wrote:

It stands still wait, gradually permitting relations, perhaps.

Every relations us for something given, until we lesson not shall pass (shall until the end of, a new nothing not will. Luck you and forces!

wrote:

Only here is it is unclear, map "inconsistency" not very the good? On everything defined by I understood, that in principle simple the lifeblood the situation - I will family hearth maintain, and a favorite will fulfill precisely male functions - provide and camping on P. Ah have us in general something so and there is. Near with him I themselves feel real woman, to him am with warmth and caress, and he me are also under auspices, guards, provides, and indulge, and in the same time he in our relations chief.

Here whom as. But at all something this map resembles on symbol of "Vallejo-tin": Compound male and of female starters. So nothing bad in it not see. Simply different we and all. Pro this there is a golden book John Gray's "Men with Mars, women with Venus." I so much suddenly pro relations there learned anything!

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jan 18 2010 14:18:57)

Understandable :) Nu I for themselves, too, nothing objectionable not saw in this map (apparently simply the very name maps not impressive). Thank you for by clarifying :)

Lud_mila wrote:

book John Gray's "Men with Mars, women with Venus." I so much suddenly pro relations there learned anything!

Necessarily its'll read it. In relations (yes and at all in life) need to always would :)

Lud_mila wrote:

need to only be able to accept gifts fate

As same learn to to see these gifts?

Crazys organs is mila thank you you large for your tolerance in explaining the details.

Polly wrote:

Dobryi evening! With the Presidency holidays all! Please can you tell me, Ludmila, can, in any something alignment, question sounds so - in than I will be able find a recourse or the old resource for good sentiments, if can be reason, that his taints, to see reason-situation-a consequence periodically ensued depression.

The reason - map Plenus- you cooling. In depression from-for any something external circumstances. Situation not give fully show themselves, its nature of, nature.
Advice - that to do - map Eros- to gain harmony in partnerships, receive pleasure the profane character: Tasty food, sex, derive communication and camping on D. Here you the most need to deal, that delivers you joy. And contact to his body, it not J.J. Cale.
Advice - that not to do - map Bind- not worth be compartmentalised as experts in itself and tucked in here like this from the outside world. Be one cannot be. This map says about desire economize on than something sake of accumulation. So here is such a austerity will only in the damage itself. Money need to spend, to they arrived. And spend on themselves.

Lud_mila wrote:

joella wrote (and):
With guise of activities. A bit taken the unusual for me question, camping on K. Such things I look on astrological map. But lets look on maps, something would still will see.
Your a strong side - map Nesovmestimost - you perfectly have some one snowtowers\ guise of activities. Know its of. But other part of your nature remains forever out of reach. Hence dissatisfactions.
Your a weak side - map fear - sometimes you want all throw and run without plaques level with from his activities. Perhaps, the map say anything and about any something these operations\ neosoznannykh fears. You can fear change or something conjures.
Far move - map Quantum leap - map points to something a very different, then, than you never seem to engaged in. This leap in unknown, the beginning of a new path. That there far, until is unknown. Here can be even setting in far place.
Sovet- that to do - Vestnik of - need to move, recruit information, learn, was recovering its new contacts and ties. This will help you in change species activities.
Advice - what not to do - Deadly a troublemaker - not worth descending in themselves and be nurtured discontent their lives, or build scheme also someone. Act contrary laws and rules -, too, not your path. Openness and effect - here is that you will help.
Not know perishing, was able whether I you in than something help, but tried to! Successes!

Thank you large for the answer. Increasingly so and there is as you wrote. All of this time was within such sense of, that want do leap in that the new and increasingly been mulling that this. Want a new and fear change there is.

Svyatochnye divination 2010 came closer to the end of. Hope, that I no one not missed. :) If will questions, you in any moment you can turn me on the e-either by email: Astrolog2006 @ mail.ru and ask their questions, but already on a paid basis of (500 rubles). Perhaps, someone wanted to develop this a golden deck Balaklava, Ukraine. Mercy of am asking! Hereyou can to familiarize themselves with program training through Internet.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Svyatochnye divination 2010