Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2010

Pressing tranzity 2010

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

There, for a mist forecast for January 2010 from Vary Price

January month respite, time a from business life, especially his the first half of. Even if you will have to wage affairs, all will goes nerastoropno. After all the future looks unclear, we to him all are not yet ready. Ago roads there is no, and
The road forward loss in fog and there is the danger enter past goal. Account for again think about what seemed well thoughtful, question in the future success zateyannykh autumn affairs, adjusted for notable with of the time experience. Even
If all applies well aptly, doubts cover head. After all cannot be mistaking the, because there is no roads for retreat, not will then nor time, nor resources on repair mistakes. Because something we and want ordained the entire its
Path precisely now, carefully his calculate. And for this still and still times need weighed experience maneuver success in affairs, than something similar with your affair.

Under this in January is happening change phases immediately in several different cycles. But so coincided, that all their accompany poverty of the January aspects of. So January becomes beyond its breaking month, start new since the, more smoothly run since the, the duration 2 month. Many people deem these times of even dull. However, after tests and away fall normal times will help restore embezzled forces. Moreover, summer us await decisive
Change, and us will need a long forces ons sharpened attention and decisive actions. All around will excessively change, lifts. Precisely summer will happen the kind a major change life, to which already autumn began unhesitating preparation.
Precisely sake of it xenophobia calm reflection and cautious advance to future.

Especially tense the search new solutions begin in the second half of January. This will new attempts get settled with new classes or even with a new profession throughout future. Relying on the othersamp; D, the filing time and
Practice, can be create own path to success, the most precise, a short and simple. Such a task embraced still in late December. Precisely then we realized the need more accurately calculate the path to success, to pass on him without
Edge and an extra $costs. However, utomlennoe state of forced us do breathing space, and through half month vacation we again review to meet the before holidays task.

Will have many to read and / or US first with professionals, deeply to change their approaches to life. This may to argue sometimes to painful junksick destabilized about life and personal values. But earlier sensations high values any something things obviously were obsolete, because has changed life, and you longest, received weightier experience and knowledge. Now you capable see the world more volumetric and detail, from and views need to reconsider and do more accurate.

> > > Sometimes will encompass despair and the complete denial of previous views and achievements. However, in fact their need to do just more accurate, more confidants truly to life. < < < If you will cope with this
Task, then will rise respect for itself, and relations with among acquaintances people will become all more understand and decreased. If not will so occur - this sign, that you rejected any part of themselves, decent good relations.

However, under all is, that us so is necessary a foreign support in affairs (a serious, a hard-support, we are not prepared abandon with his independence sake of moreover, to to jell in relations with other people, spend its time on otherstasks and explain their intentions. Such contradiction will give rise sometimes sense of solitude, abandonment, sadness, irritation someone else's neponyatlivostyu or perseverance. These feelings will have experience and in the next months, but already not so vividly. Alas, in his European path future months until fall us will have rely only on own forces and own calculation. For independence, for reluctance divide othersaffairs account for to pay solitude.

However, if your affairs closely linked with humans and suggest feedback, you will have constantly try to get over it their desire to spit on outcome of strangers effort, constantly engage in logic of strangers things and aggressively guide other people in achieve escape you side. But in an award for these efforts people will to pay cordial warmth, and your forces will feed off Ideology and preumnozhatsya. Moreover, work in cooperation promises more meaningful results, than
Work in alone, more the rich experience, more confidence in itself on the results of, fulfilled tasks. After all to cooperate will is difficult, but than harder task, those richer experience. But all same it is important look after not so much about domestic experience, how many
About personal material advances, as pivot for further growth material welfare. Us manage now precisely practical and material goal above all.

Business and heartfelt life I'll sign a bit later.

> > > astrology certificate. < < <astrological events January brought together many.
However, they proved highly same. So, although January and creates utterly another mood, he not bears special contradictions, that allows without dergotni move to meet the target in for winters. If same goal so
And not ripe, not was called into autumn, then finer winter mood equip I, sadness or other your unpleasant feelings. However, larger concern goal profoundly to change its life can be and in January.

The entire January passes under aspect of compounds sun with tend, and 11 January begins a new phase Venus in an, squarely on rising node and in shall to Uranus. Thus mortgaged a new model relations with humans just as calculating, drawing away like, defensive. Until the early a new phase in October 2010 in mid-of Scorpio in connecting with vami proiskhodilo we will to fear close relations with humans, to again not face with perezhitymi previously frustrations that I have. So relations will lining up on the basis of curiously rules and restrictions. Business approach, which has restricted the spontaneity feelings, needed, to economical way spending domestic strength, after all tasks are worth big, achieve their not be easy, and resources are limited and will repaired item.

However, with every month attitude to some people will become all warmer. Value someone else's support, maneuver attention to our Affairs will melt the coldness calculating hearts. Will be reinforced trust, and together with trust we will agree sometimes and on fucking arm and a interests, and on refusal from there are some rules that restrict the flow of good feelings with such people.

In for January twice replacing phase Mercury. 5 January begins a new cycle Mercury, on backdrop of compounds sun with tend. So role Mercury here recognize the future affairs in ties with new type future relations with humans. Already
Then, 5 January, us a well foreboding in a new forces and a new phase in life, when can be in cooperation with whatever something from people push through their affairs on a new levels. In affairs are opening new prospects thanks to accumulated strength to relations with people. Cloudy, unsustainable ties past (I shall remind, that previous phase Venus began in latest throes Pisces in April 2009) are switching in new the quality of in mature, transparent, Hard ties with humans, on
Which can be lay its, because they are Masters of their cause. But these people costly are worth. We are willing to pay on their demands of for what can from them obtain, but for this need have opportunities to pay.

Until next phase Mercury 16 January we will weigh the value of strangers services, its value to different people, value self-work without someone else's aid. In end to mid-January we calculate all possible costs and benefits, on which can be choose the best path to future and begin to build fulfilling relationship with right people or on their own seek goal, based on experience Masters on their own explore new classes or
Profession. Aspects of exit Mercury from contrary movement repeat aspects of sun in late December compound with Pluto and squaring to Saturn devouring his children in Libra. So precisely in the second half of January we take a careful move from there matured before
Holidays tasks deep domestic perestroika, perestroika breathing foundation (founding), to build new the building instead old down-at-heel the building, in which can be to live more safely. For someone this 15 renovating own buildings, for someone at all new a building life in the new place, in new external conditions.

Until the mid-March Mercury will maintain this direction, gradually destroying the contestant the groundwork, which causes us inconvenience, pain, - upsetting.

The entire January Mars is in 4th phase, in tormenting us slightly doubts in is, that extending autumn deal, moving by the same direction, will give in the future those the most fruit, on which we have counted initially. But doubts cannot be call
Hellish: Mars not makes no aspects of. Bezaspektnost retrogradnogo Mercury and Mars for the most part create only fatigue and need in leisure, and not doubts in itself. In a whole we all so same confident in their affairs, although and understand, that goal and means need slightly shape, to to capture fortune across this hunting.

29 January Mars is beginning to its a new cycle, in opposition with Sun behaves similarly. The sun under this all in the same connecting with tend, but already in Vodolee. Moreover, Venus in precise connecting with in the delegation. Other aspects of have Mars there is no, so heed his trioctile or sesquiquartile to U-235 in Pisces, to which under gallon of ink Mars will make trigon 9 March 2010. Uranium in connecting with tend (again Venus!) will already in Ovne.

Thus, in late January us will have survive hazy foreboding future and anger at, that some important swivel events future hopelessly covered fog unfamiliarity with, through which not is obtained crash.
Have take information about the future, because no one pleasantly its not knows. I knew a joke would same lived would in Sochi , as argues Soviet saying. Will have tolerate those, that the future from us secret, and that will have to accept the most important decisions
Then, on least disclosure carte. Then from us will require the speed,: Intelligence and appreciate, keen sense of environment, but in this time we nothing not can help itself, except the counting of the possible players' hands future events and training to each of them. These we and let us are busy the entire February. In March much and ISBN, but and actions from us will harmonize behind-laid and strong.

Forum site: http://www.astrosystem.ru/forum_html

Here is what such tranzity "helped" me today "under provide distribution" parashkovogo fire extinguishers to please :question: location anyone there has visited China's? :smoke:
This from an-prove in the right place in right time :disappointed: The situation - come today in one of organizations (usually I to them arrive in the second half of days.) Ugorazdilo same precisely today :glasses: to come in the first half of, until lunch). T in accounting (their there three. Greetings-Hi. "Vary, wait a bit I now document'll finish making the." (Okay, me same for WordPad need to). Think, all righty, until'll take off my clothes, paper'll cook. Im taking picture its polushubok and perekidyvayu his untangle / ? the handle chairs, that with a side of from the table one of the climpity. Here are beginning of the slippery slope any sounds, in the form of the Sixties :confused:. Another (. The climpity) leaning forward from-for his the table and nastorozhivshis (eyes increased :O) asks "Girls, that there such? Smell there is no? "I'm players that (think, can she the system had in view. But she not whistles :hobo:), smell not feel, and in a corner, as times between wall and those kreslitsem, on a., I only that its polushubok subsume is worth "something" white and made there whistling. I and say "This is made there whistles" (I simply not knew that part such :blush:). Main. The climpity even more'm worried "Girls perhaps need to increasingly povyklyuchat (pile in mind technique - the computers. Girls rebound, and the now. Maybe, you thing to blow up "I in resentful - what thing to blow up something :huh: grab Burrito its polushubok with chairs. Two typically recognized withdraw from cabinet and cotton (explosion such a small) and us with. Bukhom ", Covered." I even immediately not realized what this ravanulo. Immediately the entire cabinet in smoke. I even fall managed. From above increasingly sypitsya, smells specific (even several such of clapping, Justin and such a sense of, that plaster with ceiling sypitsya- "ochucheniya" any :glasses: if even given, that I not know that exploded and will whether continuation of o.o.). Open eyes - dark-dark a grey smoke, nothing not in sight, to wade through on towards doors, get out with words "ah nor fig itself. And that this was? "'m on themselves and not believe their eyes (can be compare with characters from movie" One homes. " And this literally for several seconds% -) :hobo:. Increasingly as there is, from the top of until toe. And bag and paper and polushubok with two sides.
In general this proved paroshkoyy the fire extinguisher (now modicum d know as he looks and as "warns" about their intentions "withdraw from themselves." And have them, as it turned out, already such: Let (they nauchennye).

Nothing itself! :O vary, here is this as would not vygode on Uranus worked.

Marsiansko-uranicheskaya the situation have you, Lero4ka, the coffeehouse,. That same in map intruded?

Virgin of, here is I and want understand :question:, what such a boggy configuration has largely reversed lost

wrote:

vary, here is this as would not vygode on Uranus worked.

Flax, but vygode something I have nothing not does it rankle :huh:

Lud_mila wrote:

Marsiansko-uranicheskaya the situation have you, Lero4ka, the coffeehouse,. That same in map intruded?

The situation indeed looks as Marsiansko-Uranicheskaya :stupor:, but
The situation occurred in district 12 hours, + / - 5 minutes (this accurately). On the very moment from tranzitov:
Third. Mars on 11, in soed. With only for concrete. Markus Merk (Chinese system. 1,10) and in of increasing to only for concrete. Mars in 8D (Chinese system. 8)
Have third. Uranium (Chinese system. 6) from 7d only biquintile to only for concrete. Sun in 11 (upr.12)
Have only for concrete. Uranium trine from third. In the delegation
There is even 45 from third. Yippie Ki to only for concrete. Mars and 135 from third. Pluto to only for concrete. Sun.

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, but vygode something I have nothing not does it rankle

She, ah so with you, thank God, nothing and not happened. Was given a scare, yes, but after all damage not was.

Lero4ka wrote:

Proceedings of the. Mars on 11, in soed. With only for concrete. Markus Merk (Chinese system. 1,10) and in of increasing to only for concrete. Mars in 8D (Chinese system. 8)

Here is this version of me seems the most suitable.

wrote:

she, ah so with you, thank God, nothing and not happened. Was given a scare, yes, but after all damage not was.

Ah yes, away away easy plea down :disappointed: only things slightly have suffered. Paul days otmyvalas :rolleyes:
Tomorrow I again to them food :confused:

Nothing itself visit o.o..
Lero4ka, and vygode in what House was? I so realized, that it aspects of not made to natalu, but in what house chimneys down?

wrote:

Lero4ka, and vygode in what House was? I so realized, that it aspects of not made to natalu, but in what house chimneys down?

Yes, a new moon at all not made aspects of :dontknow: in 7d

Lero4ka, and can be here can be to consider here is so:
Those tranzity to natalu (at all), which arise in moment somogo, when the moon changes and will aktivizrovany in during month. You have after all Mars in of increasing to the very itself in map, when the moon changes.
Ah and during sobytiya- Mars accurately aspektirovan opposition sun and Satruna, additional time points Luna- its aspect of to Mars.
During the most events transit Mars, the Sun and Saturn in angular homes, that attaches them greater force for implementation.
Ah, and the that vygode in your 7 House, so they the, partners and took on themselves all consequences events. You right only experiences% -)

Last edited by (Mar 24 2010 08:47:01)

wrote:

can be to consider here is so:
Those tranzity to natalu (at all), which arise in moment somogo, when the moon changes and will aktivizrovany in during month. You have after all Mars in of increasing to the very itself in map, when the moon changes.

Nicolas, ah, not know, can and so :dontknow:
Although I regarded, that increasingly ??? precisely point Novolouniyamust somehow aspect of take of fence at my natalnye point, to event realizovalas, and if aspects not, the this as would to perform background theme on home and the signpost in which New Moon.

wrote:

Nu and during sobytiya- Mars accurately aspektirovan opposition sun and Satruna, additional time points Luna- its aspect of to Mars.

There is in mind boggy configuration has largely reversed where the Sun in oppoz. To Saturn devouring his children and trine to Mars, and from Saturn sekstil to Mars?

Twisted it. Even map on that day, in loved, insurance is oppoz third. Sun to my Pluto (Chinese system. 3, soupr.8), if the Orb in 1 . Could she connect if the Orb. Slightly more take?

Continuation of history:
Arrive today in the contestant the countess. People understandable is engaged in a workers process :glasses:. Main. The climpity asks with smile Valeriy, ah you as, strongly was given a scare? Not you are afraid now to us go?. I Nu, given, that I same not knew, unlike you, that this i.e. a bit. :surprise:. Describe them their memories, as and that was happening. Main. The climpity. Like as even and not remembers moreover, that she then told remembers only as woman its a bag, rinulas to doors and here fluff, she close eyes so [on glass wall, realized that the exit near and rushing out even on something been kept (this was my belt from polushubka). Ask, exposed the whether reason (can the outstanding was, broken hard disk) and gather whether pressing claim to firm where the integrated into all cylinders allows
On reason give shrug our shoulders. Turn there is no, before (at the first cases) tried, but something not broke a, having goes in general have left this errand on behalf of.
And further even more interesting. After all these bla, bla, bla, me so with an innocent smile, ostensibly in a comedy form and say, type this I to him is now close, apparently he on me so reacted. O.o. Dont, ah this normally? I times in week, for year, ever approached the community and nathin ' and in this time him something not appreciate % -). Ah, simply my, what a pretty adage :hobo:. Joke, a joke, and me something this punched not on joke Pimptacular can be. Is obtained, that I even and is to blame has remained. I to him that with the torch that whether has drawn? :smoke: . Nor one with not showing neither breath human participation in the very moment, when saw me in is the form of. No one and in head not time come, as I in such a the form of must from them go further, no one no aid not proposed, even about so grateful not asked his assistant :x Chapter. Bukhsha escaped on 1-Interwiev floor to have a wash, and the rest, vybezhavshie simply stood and, lined up lookin`, as smoke is billowing from cabinet And after this I even and I entire a path, until from them until homes evangelism (and this with one end of cities on the other) grapples tears deterred A then me again to them go and nice smile, only because, that this my C? :canthearyou:
I here with people spoke, me said. When he , then first upward is rising gas with this powder and then is beginning to depending down 10th oxygen, so, need to immediately fall on gender, to not naglatatsya (and the oxygen choke off)
And I and think, what this I has fallen

Lero4ka wrote:

There is in mind boggy configuration has largely reversed where the Sun in oppoz. To Saturn devouring his children and trine to Mars, and from of Saturn sekstil to Mars?

Precisely. Tensions opposition sun and Saturn in tranzitakh, natural way's easing on third. Same Mars.
Because third. Mars, the Sun and Saturn bruise not aspektiruyut your only for concrete. Mercury, (blood regardless Ace.) Psychology configuration, then the likelihood events increases. Moon, as "minute arrow" shows time events.

Lero4ka wrote:

twisted it. Even map on that day, in loved, insurance is oppoz third. Sun to my Pluto (Chinese system. 3, soupr.8), if the Orb in 1 . Could she connect if the Orb. Slightly more take?

Of course. But here this aspect of in force its skorotechnosti, can to describe only the collateral situation. Can be perezhivniya about already crisis engulfed an unpleasant situation?
Essentially affairs all participants events, so same as and you should have matching aspects of.
For you same situation freak, perhaps still and by the, that aspetiruetsya Mercury, uravitel Ace :dontknow:.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Pressing tranzity 2010