Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » When going out married?

When going out married?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Hello Tatiana! I was born 03.02.75 Propulsion Spassk-Dalny Urban Okrug-the Far ICMA the brink in 10.30 The subject in is, when I going out married? 4 civilian marriage, and no one married not calling. Now in 4 th shacking up shit live 3 year and a man not wants marriage, why so with me?

Hello, Feodor!

федора wrote:

a man not wants marriage, why so with me?

Think we can find response to your question in everything natalnoy map. Tomorrow I you answer.

Feodor, having looked your map, realized, that the official status for you indeed is important. ???? this concerns not only marriage, but and spheres careers. You enough ambitious, distinguished office for you not wasted breath. You chips impression active, self-sustaining, svobodolyubivogo rights. Under this you hardly to stay GBCs thought without partner: After separation with one, the other emerges quickly, men involve to you. But perhaps for these men you too independent and not create the impression reliability, simply put, they not confident in you. So and not risk officially link his life with you. Again same, coming from astropokazateley, can say, that to you with over men who not always themselves know, what they want and have unconventional views on partnership. You same want Nitty Gritty and pragmatichnosti from men (though romantic surprises, too, love), and likely start pressed on him, than even more otdalyaete themselves from marriage. In short such a picture. I would advised you as can be less pressed on partner, and across sharp show its also and skill love like to, simply love. And in as a neutralize negative energy aspects, which and gives this pressure, well be appropriate blooms sex and joint classes sports. Luck! :blush:

Feodor, by the rules of our Forum you can ask ONE question, demands free answer. You already were supposed to answer question in my office. If you want consult further, then this should do already on a paid basis.

Tatiana
Thank you, bluntly accurately pro me! And how many will cost forge and description of natalnoy maps?

федора wrote:

A how many will cost forge and description of natalnoy maps?

Answered through personal message.

Tatiana
And from what depends volume of on natalnoy map? From my issues? And as produced paying? Me actuaIly intiresuyut more just 2 aspects: Children and health (the so as children until there is no and with this problems), and else like would all suits. Can be after all only suppose this only describe detail.?

федора wrote:

You can after all only suppose this only describe detail.?

Of course. :blush: Writing only about how, that interested in client. If view subject children and health only on natalnoy map, without forecasts, then will the kind minimum the price, which I highlights in Summit. I.e. will detailed description of these those with the indication possible problems and pathways their decisions. Paying until Universal Postal laggards, hope in any time soon with Yandex-purse would deal.

Tatiana
And how many on time ranks forecast and worded for mail translation, and can can be as the on map? I right and through what time get the answer?

федора wrote:

and how many on time ranks forecast

So all-??? forecast? Or Limits natalnoy maps on topic children and health? Because forecast has temporary framework (on year, 2 year and camping on D.)

федора wrote:

worded for mail translation, and can can be as the on map

Worded write in lichku, or if accurately dare on legal, write its mail, I there napiu worded. About maps need to to know, I have their 2 in different banks.

федора wrote:

I right and through what time get the answer?

Since obtain me pay roughly through 2 weeks. Can be slightly less, can slightly more, but not much.

Tatiana
Explain please in more details than differs forecast and description of natalnoy maps? And the I quite'm confused, that me choose and what the difference on price?

Feodor, let us I you in personal messages write, to subject not offtopit. :blush:

Tatiana
Well!

Татьяна wrote:

Feodor, let us I you in personal messages write

Already wrote. :blush:

- Hello. Me, too, interested in when I shared my married. Can be whether watch my map?

Last edited by Ласточка (Mar 4 2010 16:29:24)

Ласточка wrote:

can be whether watch my map?

Of course, can be. :blush: Express-consultation within Forum is worth 300 Br Announcement there is on main page Forum and in my office here

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » When going out married?