Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Podskajite when put to better time for planning child?

Podskajite when put to better time for planning child?

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Me name is Olga 09.01.1985 g / r, SZMO somewhere in 06 :0 0 on Mos. Time, husband Dmitri 06.10.1984 g / r, SZMO somewhere with 14 :0 0 until 16 :0 0 on Mos. Time. Dorns have been married and married 07.08.09g. United zamershaya pregnancy on term 3 weeks. 28.01.09 died grandmother.

Last edited by rimus (Jan 30 2010 23:44:42)

Здравствуйте, Ольга! Немного не поняла Ваш вопрос:что значит "наилучшее время"? Я могу сказать когда это наиболее вероятно исходя из Вашей натальной карты. Вы это имели ввиду? Или же Вы хотите подобрать время зачатия, чтоб беременность прошла без осложнений? Такие периоды можно высчитать, но это очень трудоемкий процесс и в рамках форума невозможен, только на платной основе. К тому же время рождения, указанное Вами очень приблизительно...Скажите, это со слов мамы?

Татьяна wrote:

I can say when this the most likely judging by from everything natalnoy maps.

Apparently I this mean in mind, I simply not know that means "natalnaya map." Simply we with husband now plan, but all unsuccessfully, so like to know that say stars on this about, can for us with husband this neplodovitoe time?. Like to know when the greatest the likelihood for conceiving?! And why occurred zamershaya pregnancy? If more precisely time birth my, then this somewhere 06 :2 0 (with words mothers), have husband a bit slozhne, after lunch, more accurately 15 :0 0-16 :0 0 (with words mothers).

You after all in Moscow were born? I correctly realized? Simply on time 6.20 in everything a map I not saw special problems with, um, inseminate. And on date a frozen pregnancy there is the negative aspects of, but directly with childbirth not linked. So I have there is doubts about time birth, either I wrong realized place your birth?

Tatianawe with husband were born in northwest Moscow area (about 150 km. From Moscow).

And city-then what?

Yes, this too costly Lotoshino (place finding torn hospital bracelet).

Hello! Me name is Liliana 08.05.1974 g / r (7-8 hours), Moldova, Kotyuzheny. Husband Sergei 26.04.1968 (23-24 hours), Moldova, Chisinau. Dorns have been married and married 21.11.2001g. This both have 2-oops marriage. Not can get pregnant, signs of bowel obstruction pipes.
29.01.05 the first popytka- ovaries, safe passage.
27.04.2007 the second attempt to ovaries - pregnancy on term 3-4 weeks ended in a miscarriage.
01.12.2009 the third popytkaEKO - miscarriage.
Podskajite please, want in March-April still times try, 4 attempt to ovaries, when the most favorable period for conceiving?
Thank you!

rimus wrote:

Yes, this too costly Lotoshino (place finding torn hospital bracelet).

Ah here is now clear. Olga, answer you in for this weeks, so as very loaded.

ritulea wrote:

I got name is Liliana 08.05.1974 g / r (7-8 hours),

Hello, Liliana! Unfortunately, with so civilians have time birth I cannot nothing to forecast.

Everyone answers on this topic and indeed in my office with 1 February directives are according to common rules Forum for platu- 300 Br 1 question. Those who asked question until 1 February, would gain the answer for free, but only on 1 question.

Татьяна wrote:

Hello, Liliana! Unfortunately, with so civilians have time birth I cannot nothing to forecast.

All-??? looked it up your map, Liliana, and even with so civilians have time birth, which you pointed, can say, that until October this year hardly ovaries will unfortunate.

Olga, if come from time birth 6.20, in everything map special problems with, um, inseminate I not saw. Time birth your husband more the inaccurate, so on his map not can nothing say certainly. That concerns blagoprityanykh periods for conceiving for you, in this year this period with February on June and December 2010-January-2011

Tatiana. Hello! Me you recommended one girl, you it very helped. Tell, I would wanted obtain personal legal about favorable time for conceiving child. We with husband plan already 3 year, but alas inconclusively, hope that you me in this'll find the reason to. As I understood that would obtain paid legal need to translate money on your Yandex -koshelyok, correctly, and what amount specifically? I would wanted that would you were checked our with husband natalnye maps and compatibility in opportunities have children, camping on’s more an exact information, than simply a welcome time for me. In advance thank you

Hello, marmur!

marmur wrote:

I would wanted that would you were checked our with husband natalnye maps and compatibility in opportunities have children, camping on’s more an exact information, than simply a welcome time for me

If you want, to I looked into this in forum format (i.e. the short answer on everything natalnoy map and map husband, without aid time birth, examples answers you saw in this and other themes), the cost of will as and written higher 300 Br If same you need blown consultation on the issue conceiving, means I need will necessarily specify time birth, and the answer will more untapped with more detailed deployment all, that stems with this question, in camping on CHAMPION And favorable periods. However, the cost of will significantly higher. If you need such a consultation, write, I write in personal Summit approximate price.
And still can be question: If not secret, who you me recommended? Can be to answer personal tweet. Question not an idle, so as for astrologer very is important flip the link from customers for improvement their methods.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Podskajite when put to better time for planning child?