Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"

Game "Synchronization"

Posts 1 to 20 of 60

In FaceBook here is herehave proposed play in fun game. We can this do here, on Forum. First quote from rules of the game. If will appear any questions - zadavayte! :)

"You otmechaetes in komentakh to this records. I for everyone from you, let Fred be it question, on which want obtain the answer. But you his not say :)) A say, how, you his arrive at from view of the universe. For example: “First phrase, that you hear, emerge tomorrow on the morning on streets ”, or“ … when enable radio (TV) ”, or “Name books, that you now are reading ”,“ The latter the film which you watched ”, “upper post your frendlenty on this moment ” … and camping on D. – that tell pollsters your imagination.

Sense in is, that addressing “channel World ” thus, you, first, will the answer through“ nezainteresovannoe face ” (thereby exclude opportunity the unconscious of ignoring / distortions I'm hearing it or's read), second – incite themselves and other to communicate verbally with view of the universe on language symbols. "

Yes, Len, interestingly should be :) Only I apparently not quite realized. T. E. You then you make your some question, and the answer comes through another chol., so? I gladly pouchavstvuyu :flag: (if staff will allow :suspicious:), itself enough often'm using "would generate" view of the universe, she loop their symbols evaluates his hand, only uspevay their "ship types- wet and to think about."

Lero4ka wrote:

Only I apparently not quite realized. T. E. You then you make your some question, and the answer comes through another chol., so?

In general see. You then you make your some an important, meaningful for themselves question, but not for closed-captioning his (articulate can be, but already After as atoning the answer, to not try to build shadow over cartoon, who not wants, the not rightful ownership). Forth you allow instruction any man on Forum. For example: "Power up radio. Answer on my question will name the third songs, that you final curtain. " Regulation fully depends on your fantasies. This may be name books, movie, the first phrase, another at work and camping on D. Ah further for themselves your interpretation. Then with with go study for a change roles. Ask can be (as me seems) unlimited his-in issues have different people. Here importantly not become entangled :) who whom is asking and whom replies.

Try? :question:

Okay, Len, company internal site :). The answer on my question contains in the second article, he you today would you read it to (in 120 or magazine :glasses:), and continuation of will the second transfer of, that you witnessed on TV. So shed :question:

And me can be? Can be to whom anywhere turn?

Lero4ka wrote:

So shed

So goes. Only desirable to point fingers more specifically Number the premier in article, because otherwise me will have its entire here copy. And program as upload? :)

Татьяна wrote:

A me can be? Can be to whom anywhere turn?

Can be to whom anywhere turn and ask how many anywhere issues. Ah because until in this the Frost three: You, I and Lerochka, then, respectively, to us Larissa. If forumchane will be interested in, then otmetyatsya in this the Frost, then they, too, play :)

ладно, я тогда к Лере обращаюсь:ответ на мой вопрос содержится в 3-й фразе, котрую тебе скажет твой сын завтра. :huh:

Lero4ka wrote:

Answer on my question contains in the second article, he you today would you read it to (in 120 or magazine), and continuation of will the second transfer of, that you witnessed on TV

She, the answer came :) WWII Articlein my boyfriend-tape FaceBook was parable:

Bad work.

To Veniaminu Franklin came once artisan and complained, that he displeased with their crafts. Franklin asked his about reason.
Artisan responded, that his craft: First, not profitably; second a little hard to do, and, third, brings little honor.
Franklin responded him:
"Yours craft seems you not enough profitable - means you a mercenary;
It too it is difficult for you - means you all this;
You not you find in it enough honor - means you am a proud.
So utterly clear, that this craft most better for you, so as it can free you from your three principle qualities. "
Ustyzhennyy artisan has left from Franklin and went in its masterful. Hard working, he soon might be certain, that Franklin said truth.
http://community.livejournal.com/pritchi/706677.html

WWII transfer,on which I engulfed, was something about modernization apparatus bureaucracy. A leading said, that this needs, because soon bureaucrats shatter state. In general, saturnianskaya theme climbed.

Is borne per capita as the answer?

Now my question you (can be, this will require much time): To know the Game please who changed, having received wrong your Number the phone (worker or house - no matter) a man or woman? Thank you :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Только желательно указывать более конкретно номер строки в статье, потому что иначе мне придется ее всю сюда копировать. А телепередачу как загружать? :)

:blush: Да, Ленчик, перегруз получился :D но, главное, ты суть выделила :)

Радуга wrote:

Ложится на душу как ответ?

хм, вот как ни странно, но ложится, несмотря на то, что мой вопрос не имеет отношения к работе, скорее к сфере отношений. Понимаю, что свой вопрос можно озвучивавть, а можно нет. Я скажу так -жизнь нас сталкивает с разными людьми, среди них есть просто прохожие, есть просто знакомые, есть те, что становятся друзьями, близкими ну и т.д. И вот когда в жизни с кем-то пересекаешься, и понимаешь, что это не случайная встреча...Вот и в данном случае, задумалась  - зачем :question: понимаю, что, что-то должна отработать  :glasses: ...Притча  ответ :)
А продолжение - модернизация, изменения, ломка устаревших стереотипов... всё правильно. Просто мы же получаем не прямой ответ :)
Ленчик, спасибо :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Теперь мой вопрос тебе (может быть, это потребует много времени): озвучь пожалуйста кто ошибется, набрав неправильно твой номер телефона (рабочий или домашний - неважно) мужчина или женщина?

:) да, действительно, такое не часто происходит, я чаще у себя неотвеченные вызовы фиксирую  :surprise: но, если ты подождёшь, то обязательно ответ придёт и я его озвучу :)
(кстати, пока проверяла уроки у сына, по телевизору шла "Маргоша" и там прозвучала фраза "а кто звонил?" в ответ " да так, номером ошиблись, какого-то Бротислава Степановича спрашивали"...а звонила женщина ;) ), но  я всё таки дождусь отзыва на свой номер телефона :)

Татьяна wrote:

я тогда к Лере обращаюсь:ответ на мой вопрос содержится в 3-й фразе, котрую тебе скажет твой сын завтра.

Окей, Тань, зафиксирую и отпишусь :writing:

Lero4ka wrote:

the Parable of the answer

Incidentally, thank you, speaker units-sey, and you, too,. I again attempted to industrialized countries--is situation

Радуга wrote:

desirable to point fingers more specifically Number the premier in article

And the thin plan again gave me clicking on nose, gracefully podsunuv today a parable.

Lero4ka wrote:

Lainie, thank you

Please :)

Lero4ka wrote:

if you can you wait here for

Of course, 'll wait :)

And I, too, want participate :blush: Who are can be "give task"? Ah and tinker I, too, message is a consonant :flirt:

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 9 2010 12:48:56)

Yolka wrote:

Who are can be "give task"?

On your choice :)

Ah then, Len, question you, not obessud :))
The answer on my question you witnessed tomorrow, when the first time for day leave from homes, on first off you on eyes advertising installation.
Here is.

Yolka wrote:

Answer on my question you witnessed tomorrow, when the first time for day leave from homes, on first off you on eyes advertising installation.

'oc :) How times I tomorrow food on a meeting with a client 8-)

Only that it occurs to: Ox and that we headaches those representatives invisible world who respond for universal Information State field ^ ^ seems, I recognized see, as they tightens up., to identify blocks information, human, mandating request and mediator, which should to accept the answer)

Татьяна wrote:

response to my question contains in 3 th phrase, cab you will tell your son tomorrow.

Ox, Tanya :glasses: 3-I his phrase was short and several unexpected for me :huh:. Simply day have us today with morning not developed an (and need to say, haven’t update such a morning not was). First exchanged "with good on the morning", he then all their guise of demonstrated me its discontent, that need to go in school by uttering "and today -33 degrees", forth to demonstrations joined the strident movement and a clear expectation concessions with my hand. Me this not appreciate. And have us with him was settlement and I him about it reminded. After what he quickly has changed and made "yes, I understood, more so not d" :dontknow: I even she's asked me :glasses:.

Girls and I want participate.
Lena, 'm going to ask you response to its question, so as you often write the hoax, themes as if a responsibility on disturbing me questions. Sometimes me this it is stunning.
So, answer on my question will the third phrase from the second themes (office, what-anywhere), from-moreover that you, you can read them tomorrow after inclusion phones.
I, too, is ready respond to your questions.

Lero4ka wrote:

"yes, I understood, more so not d"

Uffda. The only, that until comes in head in associations with so answer-this the, that need not me ask this question that whether. :huh:

Yolkacan be I to you draw on my? The answer on my question contains in the first proposal, which you, you can read them in book, magazine, newspaper (but not in 120, i.e. in any printed paper edition in Sunday 14 February. :blush:

'oc, Tanja, Made to Order adopted :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"