Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"

Game "Synchronization"

Posts 21 to 40 of 60

However, something from Rainbow before Tamiflu became there :(

to Yolka:

Yolka wrote:

Answer on my question you witnessed tomorrow, when the first time for day leave from homes, on first off you on eyes advertising installation.

The first advertising a shield proved advertisements a new long Bilayna "Full set of." There something pro unlimited calling pattern and very cheap SMS meeting :)

to Helen:

Helen wrote:

So, answer on my question will the third phrase from the second themes (office, what-anywhere), from-moreover that you, you can read them tomorrow after inclusion phones.

Lena, this was issuance the hoax "mystic psychology". Want believe, want there is no, but theme "How financial and maps of tarot?"(this, incidentally, applies and to the issue Firs in neighboring the Frost about cleansing deck). Here are a third phrase verbatim: What would wonder need have protection although would minimum.Fully, to was Euroskepticism context: "From letters female readers tweets:“ Two month ago, has bought maps of tarot and starters might wonder. Can and truth this coincidence, but those men who me people were engaged in, turned their backs from me.

Now can be something change?

That would wonder need have protection although would minimum. Need clean that shit out from negative including and questioning protection. Itself protection with air not emerges. As option, so same, protection need a people with initially weak biopolem. When through Taro goes flow of information, he can "whip with legs" weak human energy. Then on different punctured point magnetic field cling the negative moments from array information, and on you - trouble are prepared, eat up on health!

Interestingly, you immediately quickly jumped might wonder on maps of tarot or maps over proactively consecration? "

And continuation of here.

Linen, have me to you there is, too, question :) How to mage. Please, pay attention on the first its action, which you can call creative(no matter in. What of, can be, even in shop class, or cookery).

Yolka wrote:

Oh and that we headaches those representatives invisible world who respond for universal Information State field

Hmm. And can they vice versa rejoice, that we finally turned on them attention :flag:

Helen wrote:

Lena, 'm going to ask you response to its question, so as you often write the hoax, themes as if a responsibility on disturbing me questions. Sometimes me this it is stunning.

Yes? Here is this news • somebody •

Yolka wrote:

But, something from Rainbow before Tamiflu became there

At all me you dig that Real :flirt: but I here and even despite write down poslezavtrashnee vygode.

Радуга wrote:

Lena, this was issuance the hoax "mystic psychology." Want believe, want there is no, but theme "How financial and maps of tarot?" (This, incidentally, applies and to the issue Firs in neighboring the Frost about cleansing deck). Here are a third phrase verbatim: That would wonder need have protection although would minimum.

Even not know. My question concerned work in sotsіumі. That me applied to itself? Can, to stray need to have minimum protection?
And can this votvet for xB6.
Me more has drawn would parable pro poor worker. Can still something not worked good?

Радуга wrote:

Len, have me to you there is, too, question :) How to mage. Please, pay attention on the first its action, which you can call creative (no matter in what sphere, can be, even in shop class, or cookery).

For me the first creative act in any sphere is planning. I this deal love. Here I'm showing respect full flight fantasies and creativity. Necessarily'm all ideas and path their implement in days, months and hours. Frankly, me more just "'s filled" in area ideas.

Радуга wrote:

Central banks’highest advertising a shield proved advertisements a new long Bilayna "Full set of."

Prikolno. I about work asked.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps, to stray need to have minimum protection?

And can, to demand response to the question, which you formulirovala, need to have although would minimum protection?

Helen wrote:

Even not know. My question concerned work in sotsіumі. That me applied to itself? Can, to stray need to have minimum protection?

Lena, and why "to stray"? On my view protection in sotsіumі need to have on any, under any scenario. We same not selecting with whom don ? t find on labor need.

Helen wrote:

To me the first creative act in any sphere is planning.

Thank you :) Wu me was question questions about - creative plan: As overcome problem, cast irresistible?

Yolka wrote:

prikolno. I about work asked.

Ah here is and arrive at :) full set of on beneficial price!

Lena, and can be then you another question. And the I have as times the situation emerges. The answer on him you final curtain tomorrow, polse 15-00 yours local time, and will ring out he from viewing, this phrase simply realistically generated on themselves yours attention.

Made to Order adopted :)

Татьяна wrote:

Yolka. The answer on my question contains in the first proposal, which you, you can read them in book, magazine, newspaper (but not in 120, i.e. in any printed paper edition in Sunday 14 February.

Tanja, the answer such: "Love - this tool positive changes in world." This I saw, when opened Yoga journal for December 2009. Frankly I a bit somebody, day lovers all-??? and you the answer precisely on 14’s nominated. I journal turned a blind, but on turnover read "Kvartalnye on the world otherwise." Here is so here is :blush:

Yolka wrote:

"Любовь - это инструмент позитивных изменений в мире".

Прикольно! Я могу озвучить свой вопрос:каковы будут последствия моего отказа от предложенной должности? Видимо все-таки расположение начальства это не уменьшит :blush: Это радует...

Yolka wrote:

Lena, and can be then you another question. And the I have as times the situation emerges. The answer on him you final curtain tomorrow, polse 15-00 yours local time, and will ring out he from viewing, this phrase simply realistically generated on themselves yours attention.

"On me has found eclipse." Now about context. On channel "Culture" I watch transmission of about operatore P. Lebesheve. For the accuracy of quotes not ruchajus, but sense was in next: He could easily substitute a, but later 2-3 days despaired with genuine remorse and spoke: "Ah as I could? Not understand! This was eclipse. "

Радуга wrote:

"At me has found eclipse."

This breathtakingly. I not want articulate question, but synchronicity answer. Simply. Words there is no. At least, I expressly see, as through this game can hear. The very themselves))

Tanja, and can be then Railways you my question? (Hmm. This tightens, it turns out :blush:) Answer on him you certainly in one of artistic books, available have you homes, in the, to which heart of will be borne and hand reaches. You open, where will have discovered, and line will twenty-fifth from above from Left.
?. Policies. Child "read", we his all know, but the hugely interesting to see work informational field

Yolka wrote:

Tanja, and can be then Railways you my question?

Of course! As open book, so write.

Yolka wrote:

Answer on him you certainly in one of artistic books, available have you homes, in the, to which heart of will be borne and hand reaches. You open, where will have discovered, and line will twenty-fifth from above from Left.

"But, should I was then all more and more get all huffy" F, this, novel "A teenage boy was seen."
Still more interesting with my question and with your answer, The tree. Today in full resolve went to findirktoru to abandon office, and she me dis- and to behalf! I and not been mulling, that she already with him all agreed. O.o. In general overpowered they me. Agreed to. And here same evoked the second phrase, that you've given:

Yolka wrote:

I journal turned a blind, but on turnover read "Kvartalnye on the world otherwise"

Татьяна wrote:

"but, should I was then all more and more get all huffy" F, this, novel "A teenage boy was seen."

And again in point! BUT: In point in the sense, that the answer confirms my own thought-assumptions-expectations and this as something. Is staggering :disappointed: Delo in is, that somehow would way I nor Wondered, I hooked it up and camping on P., itself whether or through third parties, answers are not for me any news :sceptic: I get in the answer the, that and itself perfectly know. Reaffirming. And so already for several years :confused: Perhaps, this is so all transit compound Neptune with my Sun behaves similarly performed? He long on him "Levels." Yes to the same in 3 st House.

Tanja, know, literally couple of hours ago been mulling about your issue and my response. Ah, think, as she has there request, perhaps, have all-???. Honest word, so and thought. Because phrase

Yolka wrote:

"Love - this tool positive changes in world"

I, when you took question, interpreting pro themselves so: "It say, that if show loyalty, condescension (, too, after all something expression of love, why there is no), then this a means subsequent positive change." And here is about

Yolka wrote:

"Kvartalnye on the world otherwise."

I thought: What that this was "said" already me personally, because I polusoznatelno linked your question with 14 st February, day lovers, love and myselfjust a romantic affairs. Here is and received in response "pro love", but next "warned", that should shock personal perception of, when let’s take such a information. So that today I evangelism on work and reflected about how, that in a similar game very important component of is kind of a rising "purity mirrors." Coldness the, camping on E. Faces-mediator, through which comes the answer.
Here is. Such a here is a history. :blush:

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 16 2010 08:34:01)

Yolka wrote:

that in a similar game very important component of is kind of a rising "purity mirrors." Coldness the, camping on E. Faces-mediator, through which comes the answer.

Absolutely agree. Not need to seek no behind the spoils information, until know not the most issue.

Literally Iicaa life spontaneously Made a example sinkhronii. Some time ago with girlfriend-the psychotherapist affected my relations with her boyfriend. And I've been talking, that all previous regard as misteriyu entitled "although searching for Kaja." Ah and all, exactly, although has found Kaja. Further begins another broken into pieces entitled "Odysseus is returning to Penelope I said" (I not d now prone in the details why precisely these scenes proved for us topical, simply take this as fact).

Iicaa sit on the kitchen with favorite, drink tea and I same environment his different history. Remembered common friend, which remained to live in another city of. And here my betrays: "Us with him got sent in Peter as for crusoes on a desert island, but he remained there, and I returned on Ithaca all by himself."

Ah, exactly, and all. I took a swig nice cup of tea, thought "yes-and-and-and." And the plot rolled all the way further.

Радуга wrote:

Now my question you (can be, this will require much time): To know the Game please who changed, having received wrong your Number the phone (worker or house - no matter) a man or woman? Thank you

Lero4ka wrote:

if you can you wait here for, then necessarily the answer are to come, at and I his, trailing :)
(Incidentally, until audited lessons have son, on our televisions commanded "Margosha" and there issued phrase "and who called?" In the answer "yes so, number made a mistake, any Brotislava Stepanovich asked." And called woman ;)), but I increasingly ??? they’ll fix it of withdrawing on its Number the phone

Ah here is, Len, the answer came (not passed and year :)) give voice, as and promised - today in h night :huh: on hundred. Ringing girl, asks Gianni to :rolleyes:
PS: Only here is a wake-upall with a mistake, some "leftist", camping on E. Not believe I in "mistake number" :nope:. I first asked, watch whether she on clock :glasses: then asked call Number on a-have she ringing (panel called my. Who it gave this Number, she "and he I have always was" :stupor: I say "on this number there is no and not when not was Jenny" :dontknow: and 16.

Lerochka, thank you :) Frankly, I already been mulling, that all still obscure :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

on hundred. Ringing girl, asks Gianni to

Well, that not "who of us flies in Leningrad?" :flirt:
On the issue all understandable :) still times thank you!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"