Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"

Game "Synchronization"

Posts 41 to 60 of 60

Dobryi day!

Today met with this formumom. Until this mostly on Astroledi and Astrosistem has gone.

as long as it takes interesting things here.

Can be I, too,, I'll play in this game "Synchronization"?

Westerners, that need to do, ask question?

albusha wrote:

Ladies, that need to do, ask question?

Read the first post this themes :) Ask a question need pro themselves, not voicing his on Forum. But on Forum need someone from participants give task, that you received on him the answer. What task - tell pollsters your fantasy :)

Rainbow, can be I you dam task)

Very want try!
Question articulated.
You will find his in of last book, which you’t read from starters and until the end of.
5-comes the page, 3-I line. Read need 3 the premier.

Thank you large!

albusha wrote:

you will find his in of last book, which you’t read from starters and until kontsa.5-comes the page, 3-I line. Read need 3 the premier.

The problem is, that the latter an art book, which I've given, this a biography at the Borgia and I its repatriated in library. And from a special literature the latter was "prognosticheskiy course on astrology" A. Agafonova. Here is this accurately not be appropriate! :) What to do let us? :)

Dobryi day!)

Hmmm. Times not ‘ with this reading
Vozmite today (this is important) any book for which reaches you hand and before these tell.
"Universe answer it please on question Albina Vasilovoy, which she instead asked you MEETlNG 10 September 2010 in 12 :4 6"

Formula 5-10-3.

5 st. - 10 line - read 3 the premier.

Try here is so)

Spasiibo!

Rainbow, this message for you)
I not highlights))

albusha wrote:

5 st. - 10 line - read 3 the premier.

Well) I love re-read This-Syonagon "Caienee have headboard":
5 page is mired on shelters. Further so:

According to adopted in Japanese science terminology - this middle of the kheyanskoy era. Historically kheyanskaya the Age of (9-12 digits W.) belongs to the early Middle Ages.

albusha, d is happy, if this for you proves informative (though that concerns books, I would not of solidity initial pages, typically, on them is mired the introduction of or before).

) fun. Clear, that nothing not clear)
In next time'm gonna use someone Council

Rainbow, a large thank you!

Is ready hear from view of the universe response to your question! :)

Радуга wrote:

Under adopted in Japanese science terminology - this middle of the kheyanskoy era.

Not know your issue, but in this phrase, on my view, the key word - middle of theera.

A rainbow has remained without the internet on some time, and to answer until not can.

I emerged :) By the way, albusha, what I could not withdraw in network,, too, somehow response to your question, i.e. with answer heaven drag. Ah let us anything still try.

albusha wrote:

Rainbow, a large thank you!

Not for that :)

albusha wrote:

the License hear from view of the universe response to your question!

Thank you, but I have until there is no issues to view of the universe.

All, are a good evening! :)

Rainbow, you know, first the answer me embarrassed myself with, nothing in it not realized.
But, then initially analysed and me it dawned on. Universe after all not will give direct response to question,
This will be zavualirovanno.

Question was simple "will whether still meeting with M?"
Traktovala the answer so:

Rainbow wrote (and):
. This middle of the kheyanskoy era.
. Kheyanskaya the Age of (9-12 digits W.

Perhaps the answer: "Middle of the between 9-'s and the 12-'s"
Month now 9-Interwiev (September), 12-Interwiev - December.

've deciphered so :). As states: "We see the, that want see." :)

crazy’s organs is mila wrote (and):
Not know your issue, but in this phrase, on my view, the key word - middle of the era.

crazy’s organs is mila, you opened for me another interpretation answer. Even much more fun and a deep! Thank you!

Rainbow wrote (and):
Thank you, but I have until there is no issues to view of the universe.

Well. In next time :)

albusha wrote:

Perhaps the answer: "Middle of the between 9-'s and the 12-'s" month now 9-st (September), 12-st - December.
've deciphered so :). As states: "We see the, that want see."

:cool:

Occurred I have today dream. Remember in chunks, more accurately one slice of, torn out from common Aoyama. As if me showed book. There is no, this need to write not so. Me showed this book. Huge, alluring incredibly, very ancient, rukopisnuyu, but sensations wars t from it not was felt. Contrary was sense of, that from it emanates any unbelievable volte face might, force and catchphrase wisdom (book fate aeacoaaoe sho this was, I not know. And someone, Shoving, finger at on any page, on the run-up in tones me explained as nasty way to peteushniku: "You this can! See! Here same written! Let! "In dream me as something no one volunteered that to answer this emotional representative my subconscious) Actually, and now comments there is no.

Who will help through sinkhroniyu understand "that this was"? :question:

Incidentally, this interestingly for two peculiarities today’s days:
First, today celebration Pokrova of the Virgin;
And second, growing squaring eclipse 15 January this year, which affects sekstilem my natalnyy Pluto, the manager 7 th homes (means, can morph relations with interacted).

Lena, the answer look in Saturday after lunch in really the continued conversation with woman.

Thank you :) Lena, I wished for, incidentally, to responded someone from plutoniantsev :insane: In Saturday I'll meet with his a client, but here is until lunch or after - not know. Then update my.

Until decided will then turn to runes. Are dealt a pretty Hagal (Armanen rune). In a whole is felt any totality situation and nekontroliruemost as during thunderstorms.

:) Len, and I after all you yesterday, too, picture) sent with reading :rolleyes: even not knowing pro your dream :glasses: modicum and not ancient, rukopisnuyu. Seems interested himself fact sinkhronii :)))

Zoom

Lerochka, thank you huge, I received :cool: :love: Don’t answered, because me smallness of emotionally raskolbasilo. A sense of, that indeed on the brink of breakthrough any, full pogloschennost somehow domestic movement. Something type passage on patrimonial lanes :)

Lero4ka wrote:

seems interested himself fact sinkhronii :)))

Still would :jumping:

Helen wrote:

Lena, the answer look in Saturday after lunch in really the continued conversation with woman.

Yeah, report to Genady :flirt: One lasting conversation was with roommate for hear musical artists peform under tea :) only have diverged. Frankly, chatting away comfortably about everything and nor about than :) Essence of until not has cleared.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Mantika, magic, mythology » Game "Synchronization"