Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Delegation is deck

Delegation is deck

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Expensive forumchane!
Deck Balaklava, Ukraine, as and any other the oracle, carries many swathes information. It often attribute purely psychological moments word itself situation, but my experience shows, that this far not so. T. K. Literature for this the cards there is no, account for narabatyvat meaning on their own. So I open this open-ended subject on demonstrate, deck in dimension Jobs, business, money.

Propose a all participate in this shares. Conditions such: You ask one 1 question on this topic, the answer on which you already known. We, izuchivshie deck, try understand, that you make come. And then you us do so eloquently the crux of the zagadannoy you situation.

In as a bonus for participation you can ask exciting you question (only on topic Jobs, business, money) and necessarily arrive at on him the answer! Not pass by! :flag:

:blush: good piece theme! Here is question, the answer on which I already know: Expects whether me raising ? / lp in the coming six months?

Question from me. What event (the situation) happened on days have my old hat L. At work? Comment: Event directly stems with L.

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 25 2010 12:48:35)

Татьяна wrote:

good piece theme! Here is question, the answer on which I already know: Expects whether me raising ? / lp in the coming six months?

Ah, that maps have shown, then and say 8-)
Maps Bind / greed, Clash of, Cheat - is obtained, that raising to ? / to is expected in the near future, then in of Your Life become incorporated into moment competition and struggle for their rights. Map Cheat can says dishonest game. Can and shortchae. So that whether, Tanja, on guard! And carry nose on the wind.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Morozz wrote:

The subject from me. What event (the situation) happened on days have my old hat L. At work? Comment: Event directly stems with L.

Maps need to me today get bullied. :) Again are dealt a pretty Bind / greed and Conflict - is obtained spat from-for money.

My question such: 4 February I have at work was one thing event. That this, with than stems?

Lud_mila wrote:

My question such: 4 February I have at work was one thing event. That this, with than stems?

Lyuda, on what you want issue experienced such maps:
With than stems event - Abortion.

Clarifying map - Bind (greed)
Submit, that was a complex the situation, from-for which had to strongly pass through and in end from something to backtrack. Because the second map compose, how nor strange sounds, but emerges - to abandon money, either from profits.
And the third map (with than event accurately not incarnated) - Widow - gives hope, that sadness and sorrow on this about not was, and special losses, too,.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 25 2010 21:08:39)

Lud_mila wrote:

raising to ? / to is expected in the near future, then in your life become incorporated into moment competition and struggle for their rights. Map Cheat can says dishonest game. Can and shortchae. So that whether, Tanja, on guard! And carry nose on the wind.

Ah yes, raising accurately will, ah and everything else quite possibly.

Morozz wrote:

Assume, that was a complex the situation, from-for which had to strongly pass through and in end from something to backtrack. Because the second map compose, how nor strange sounds, but emerges - to abandon money, either from profits.

Irina, event was stems with the purchase parts of share of in the authorized capital requirements okhotnicheskogo Resources-wa. But judging by around the (and your alignment this confirmed), chief spewed money on wind. And not small, I you I’d say, money. However being sad (Widow) he accurately not will.
Me not understandable, why not experienced maps the most events - the signing treaty, work with notary. Deck described the most the crux of the things.

Our each seen negotiations with some people quite recently. What touched these negotiations? What goal he has dogged?

Lud_mila wrote:

“I don’t not understandable, why not experienced maps the most events - the signing treaty, work with notary. Deck described the most the crux of the things.

Cities in the, forge the It comes. Because you asked question with words "I haveat work.", and event in greater extent called yours spaghetti.
Let us I you, too, question'll drop. Poglobalnee :) In my city of yesterday at night happened event, directly associated with my work. That this was for event?

Last edited by Yolka (Feb 26 2010 15:27:06)

Yolka wrote:

Liuda, forge the It comes. Because you instead asked question with words "I have at work.", and event in greater extent called your spaghetti.

This in fact his, but formally joined precisely I: Treaty signed, money've been translating, founder has become, as gene. Director of. Me seems, this, too, not little.

Lud_mila wrote:

This is in fact his, but formally joined precisely I:

Then map "Abortion", in my opinion, can be interpret as your refusal from themselves. Be a showpiece founder and director of in firm, assets which your property are not on fact, on my view, unsafely, as least :no:

Yolka wrote:

then map "Abortion", in my opinion, can be interpret as your refusal from themselves. Be a showpiece founder and director of in firm, assets which your property are not on fact, on my view, unsafely, as least

Why "fake"? Legitimate! And no dangers here clearly not will (not for good reason have Irina map Widow are dealt a pretty). Nerazumnost 69.38 money - this yes! This realistically. Have rich their vagaries! But we shall-will see.

Lud_mila wrote:

Why "fake"? Legitimate!

Because legitimately willing to walk for another property. I corporate a lawyer long worked, 've seen plenty of that. But, closing, this my personal opinion. In my opinion imkhastoe, Liuda, not pay any attention

Lud_mila wrote:

Maps need to me today get bullied. Again are dealt a pretty Bind / greed and Conflict - is obtained spat from-for money.

On fact, my old hat employer proposed retire their own volition (or by mutual agreement sides), offering good somehow. She passed proposal and on today’s day all paper already signed by.
In map Conflict two figures and between them land with rupture and sword. Very symbolically significant shown the situation between employer and my old hat. Truth spat was initially, and in late was a soft-spoken-peace departure. About peg. Here not quite clear. The reason Layoff not glaring, directly with money like would not connected. But includes initially conflict with employer - precisely money were cause of conflict.

Zoom

Zoom

Morozz wrote:

At fact, my old hat employer proposed retire their own volition (or by mutual agreement sides), offering good somehow.

And that, well is logical. I not know, in what sequence have Lyudy experienced maps in answering this question, but, judging by its office, first withdrew Greed, next - Conflict. T. E. Literally is obtained: Money - gap relations. Conflict within situation prisutsvoval (and maps this have shown), but sobytiyno this has been illustrated as cardinal ending joint activities - layoff (and signs zodiac on a map this confirm). If would conflict not was, could would fall map choreographic, for example.

Yolka wrote:

In my city of yesterday at night happened event, directly associated with my work. That this was for event?

You will laughing, but again are dealt a pretty Bind\ Greed! This simply has been what something. That means: Inconsistency. That not means: Treat. I here called in sick a bit, head boils poorly, so deal with these now d later before.

Lud_mila wrote:

you chase laughing, but again are dealt a pretty Bind\ Greed! This simply has been what something. That means: Inconsistency. That not means: Treat. I here called in sick a bit, head boils poorly, so deal with these now d later before.

I have a look-see, too, on the evening. Christmas tree, the answer until not spit it out :)

Morozz wrote:

Jelka, the answer until not spit it out

There is no, of course :) Liuda after all, too, until no interpretation not gave

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Delegation is deck