Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Delegation is deck


Delegation is deck

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

21

Yolka wrote:

In my city of yesterday at night happened event, directly associated with my work. That this was for event?

-70 maps.
Event - the Deceiver - deception, manipulation, dust in eyes, the temptation.
That means - Vestnik of - trade, profits, displacement, paper and treaty
That not means - A fatality - trouble, misfortune to, trauma

Can do conclusion, that event likely was a vivid, even exciting and colorful. And it stems with trade, profit.
Can have xB6 in city of opened any big Pavlador-trade center? :)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

0

22

Lud_mila wrote:

Home each seen negotiations with some people quite recently. What touched these negotiations? What goal he has dogged?

, uh, pulled out 2 maps.
What touched negotiations - Garden spirits. Map philosophical, to it can be accounted hairdryer-Shui.
Likely negotiations touched something offering immaterial, perhaps were are linked with creative dramatic increase in household, showed themes. Either this each tried to align those people be less prizemlennymi. As something so :)
What goal has dogged - Warning / preventing. Can be wanted to something do contrary circumstances, either wanted to look today not in their cause, can tried to keep their from any step, but Netimer just inconclusively.

Zoom

Zoom

0

23

Morozz wrote:

Chego touched negotiations - Garden spirits. Map philosophical, to it can be accounted hairdryer-Shui. Likely negotiations touched something offering immaterial, perhaps were are linked with creative dramatic increase in household, showed themes. Either this each tried to align those people be less prizemlennymi. As something so What goal has dogged - Warning / preventing. Can be wanted to something do contrary circumstances, either wanted to look today not in their cause, can tried to keep their from any step, but Netimer just inconclusively.

Irisha, I allow feedback. Each led negotiations on about investment in a new business: Word processing timber. Submit, that he talk pitch telling prospects business, as have Cinderella's in dreams. :)
Goal are dealt a pretty apt: Deal this for him new, but interesting, want him be king Arthur. Money bear many earn, but, fear, that until the end of not understands, as this all not simply.

0

24

Morozz wrote:

Can do conclusion, that event likely was a vivid, even exciting and colorful.

Ah that say. A shining and exciting certainly. IRA, you, perhaps, not have observed in issue word "at night." In general, at night have us in city of occurred a serious the accident in Wind- and have inhabitants several ago somewhere between multistoried buildings supreme cloud that household technology. In the next days they endless the flood of has been going to us (in energosetevuyu company, where I and’ve worked) with demands for reparation damage. So that here is this vykladka

Morozz wrote:

What not means - A fatality - trouble, misfortune to, trauma

Like as directly contradicts. And here is this

Morozz wrote:

What means - Vestnik of - trade, profits, displacement, paper and treaty

Only I would panel called "contacts and paper, negotiations" - coincided

0

25

Yolka wrote:

In general, at night have us in city of occurred a serious the accident in Wind- and have inhabitants several ago somewhere between multistoried buildings supreme cloud that household technology. In the next days they endless the flood of has been going to us (in energosetevuyu company, where I and’ve worked) with demands for reparation damage.

My Bind\ Greed as times about damage. Inconsistency, too, interestingly lost.
Christmas tree, and which reasons accident? Human factor or technical?

0

26

Lud_mila wrote:

Jelka, and which reasons accident? Human factor or technical?

In principle there and the and another, but technical, perhaps, all-??? more
Lyuda, but as you talking about Nesovmestimost in this case?

0

27

Oops, girls. Something I quite not in the form of. :unsure: :'(
Map the Deceiver in principle the bad, and the that event mass I, too, immediately thought. And here is conclusions quite not spinning away :no:

Last edited by Morozz (Feb 28 2010 12:39:23)

0

28

Morozz wrote:

A here is conclusions quite not spinning away

Point after all are working! For moreover and train bare feet because this, to conclusions in point were, not be upset, Irish :) By addition you tranzity yesterday’s seen? Moon same with senior planets almost the entire day-up, and with Neptune, who was is connected with v at all in opposition was the entire evening, here is you and mistakes Abused intuitive perception. All the more in such a deeds.

0

29

Yolka wrote:

Nina.doc, but as you talking about Nesovmestimost in this case?

Here is precisely as human factor: Someone got my hopes up on another, outsourced their duties, glee times not divested himself. Our Russian military "law of averages there."

0

30

Lud_mila wrote:

That precisely as human factor:

And all same there was more technical, as I told.

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Delegation is deck