Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Game "If would yes if." :)

Game "If would yes if." :)

Posts 21 to 40 of 55

If would I was ring, then was would ring charge of wedding. And not one would the guy from me not unscrewed itself!

Pie

Liusya, umilila until Tears :stupor:

If I was would Pie, then lay in would together with other hot "with passion of, with heat" homemade cakes on platter, on cat's and in open window slightly pute easy spring wind and on me fell would white petals flourishing, unified cherries, and I been mulling would slow: "Life beautiful." Incidentally, I was would sweet prirozhkom.

Scienna calendar

If would I was wall-mounted, calendar, I would represented a know to his "anonymously", when have him successful days, and when - with difficulties :surprise:
Anna Azerbaijan

Nothing itself have us scenes :) If would I was and Anna Karenina, first, the very a not has rushed under train (it moreover not worth nor in what time we ever made love), and, second, simply realized would pro themselves the contestant simple thing, that I - sensitive, the true, going to hear live woman and that simply not fit in in framework society. She simply not realized this on time. This was a normal people in perverse risk-taking conditions.

Angelica (which the indigenous heroine Golonov)

Girls, not it. Only yesterday of incorporating accidentally Angelique on Gunnel, thought: "Why I not such a the Beautiful and a bold?"
If would I now was Angelica I was would pace in itself, more exacting to men, and more often toured would Paris and, importantly theatres and concert rooms.

Of wishful thinking, and since forgotten write word. Let so and will: Dream.

Helen wrote:

Girls, not it. Only yesterday of incorporating accidentally Angelique on Gunnel, thought: "Why I not such a the Beautiful and a bold?"

Yes and not such coincidentally accented. Incidentally, neighboring theme there is "son-ispolnyalki", so I there different cakes has ordered. Yesterday in, IRL Made to Order was executed :cool: And not would not be surprised, if in the process our game will arise different sinkhronii have participants in real life.

If would I was dream, then voploschalas would very electorally: Only those people, who expended efforts for this.

The penguin

Радуга wrote:

If would I was dream, then voploschalas would very electorally: Only those people, who expended efforts for this.

What strict dream :glasses:

Радуга wrote:

And not would not be surprised, if in the process our game will arise different sinkhronii have participants in real life.

Accurately, because I first pro Karenina wrote, and then about nine the evening saw, that this the film on "Culture of" goes.
If would I was the penguin, I would learned fly, to see more, than Pole :rolleyes:.
Morning in village

Yolka wrote:

If would I was the penguin, I would learned fly, to see more, than Pole

Imagine brings seals, proletayuschikh over Moscow :cool:

If would I was on the morning in village, then unhurriedly Nadan would in affectionately call-pink sprays dawn and the fuzzy white sprays so, to I have admired admired and described would in "memoirs, a hunter."

Cell phone

Радуга wrote:

Nadan would in affectionately call-pink sprays dawn and the fuzzy white sprays so, to I have admired admired and described would in "memoirs, a hunter."

All well, all talk, only Ivan VlKA: Mr. Sergei long to live ordered: '(. And long. ;)
If would I was mobile telephone, I would lived its self-complex sotovotelefonnoy lives. Sending out would SMS have developed over meeting whom me arbitrarily, taking photographs, that likes, Slept, how many wanted, and not as an alarm clock :rolleyes: ^ ^

Banking expense

Something I have any structural over-options climb. Flying penguins,, the teeming cell phones. :disappointed:

Yolka wrote:

If would I was mobile telephone, I would lived its self-complex sotovotelefonnoy lives. Sending out would SMS have developed over meeting whom me arbitrarily, taking photographs, that likes, Slept, how many wanted, and not as an alarm clock

This already on fiction it seems! :)

Yolka wrote:

something I have any structural over-options climb. Flying penguins,, the teeming cell phones.

This of creative started climbing. And that Andrei will tell on this about?

If would I was banking-sum game, then was meditating would on figure "zero", because in it the beginning of and the end of the around the. Here is such accounting Buddhism.

Hedgehog in fog (from the homonymous festival)

If would I was flat-top in fog, then sat would in his a cosy a burrow in woods with you. In a would been running around, when quite already bored and lacks rural or something acquiring the wonderful from haze.

Pop wonder

If would I was pop a diva's all about :cool: wrote would stories as Madonna! :)

Cuckoo bird

:D If would I was kukushonkom -i would request become kukushikhoy :crazyfun:, have children together kokushat, have taught would their camp in raznogolose (ribs kukushinnyy chorus), dance. Opened would in the forest theater and was hosted by there teatralno-muzkalnye spectacle on joy all forest residents :D

Your word please.

Here is I a klutz, I'm sorry :surprise: KEY

If would I was the key, then precisely would different magic doors as in fairy pro Buratino and movement would their!

Shears

Радуга wrote:

precisely would different magic doors as in fairy pro Buratino and movement would their!

(Problem: Me was interestingly what the key will be chosen :question:, after all this forge the It comes. And wrench the key, bass the key or of source, to example ;)
If would I was scissors, then very valuable and unique, inclusions as under Made to Order for any masters of of their cause. This very cushy and beloved shears from unique metal, who never muted, well proizvoditeley, never zatupyalsya, easily governed with any input (universal shears). This shears which, been inherited would from generation in generation and always were "under fact."

Tortoise

Last edited by Lero4ka (Mar 16 2010 17:08:23)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Game "If would yes if." :)