Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Game "If would yes if." :)

Game "If would yes if." :)

Posts 41 to 55 of 55

If would I was a sea turtle, on me stood would three of the elephant, and on them - the whole world

An angel

If would I was angel, then I have would all time was state of love and enlightenment, aspirations for perfection. I have not was would material issues. Were absent would fear, pain and offensive. I would helped and protected children and animals, and each woman represented a would love men.

Each

And I and so - each! :)

Moon

The shadows

Lena, have you all of the game are all mixed up :) This - "If would.", camping on E. You need to write about itself, as about those respects)

Yolka wrote:

Lena, have you all of the game are all mixed up This - "If would.", camping on E. You need to write about itself, as about those respects)

Accurately! :) If would I was Long, then supposed to relieve would Marina Marina Ivanovna Tsvetayeva and she not wrote would words "Over our not-African slaves under the sun."

The shadows

If would I was shadows, I it comes otbrasyvalsya contrary laws physics - and in direction sun, and at night, and. :crazyfun:

Lisaped

Surreal.

Андрей wrote:

lisaped

Ah, if would I was - lisapedom :rolleyes:, then was would in fox he (saddle, drive cars and other genitals.), neslals would on beshennoy speed around just the profane ball, and on the wind was developing would chic alopecoid tail ^ ^
Aquarium

Ah, if would I was aquarium, within me lived would Golden Ponyo On, which pokupaete would all desires.

Scheherazade

If it comes I was Shakherezadoy (or Sharerezadom? Ggg :D :D) I policies issued their stories 100-tomnikom :)

The bear

If would I was China bear, then would have gone to Wizard. To he has done from me rights.

Parallel

If would I was parallel, then necessarily where any has crossed paths, because if twice two five, then there are the Witches!

Eternal permafrost

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Game "If would yes if." :)