Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation

Personal consultation

Posts 1 to 20 of 48

Tatiana, hello! I here you already was asking question about possible personal consultation for me, but apparently you not yet whose, here is and decided that better create its temku. I would wanted you ask watch our with husband opportunity have his child and periods.
I understood that for legal you need to pay, I have on Yandex-wallet there is money, how many you needs translate, answer me please as can be rather, simply I have a new cycle and like would try in suitable days.
Me name is Marina, date birth 22.03.1982 in 19.30 Propulsion First, author the brink (date birth zaznacheno on of Krasnoyarsk time)
Husband name is Dmitri, date birth 09.10.1980 in 20.25 in Propulsion Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Have got married 30.06.2007g.
In advance thank you

If you have will emerge question about how obsledovalas I or not, the immediately answer, that already 2 year as pass any kind of treatment, increasingly in annualized rate, have husband, too, increasingly in order.

marmur, Tatiana temporarily not has access in Internet. As only she will emerge, then answers your question. Consultation within Forum have us is worth 300 rubles.

Marina, apparently you not selected carefully are looking-I you answered hereYou want to read, Decide and write. Forth I will work according to your request. :blush:

Tatianathank you for the answer, I simply since forgotten in what topic to you has done :blush:
Then I stuck first legal without aid time, parents said that this precise time, but you increasingly-??? me write in hp how many is worth some drawn-out, I will consider.
And girl this already pregnant on 17 nedele- Nusichka-Mamusechka (I of course not know under somehow down she was in contact here).

TatianaI decided, let us until without aid time. I here yesterday on the evening tried to send you money, but since forgotten parole for translation money through Yandex-web wallet, cramped, but stuck today, if not tickles the stuck put an in slot machine tomorrow.

marmur wrote:

I here yesterday on the evening tried to send you money, but since forgotten parole for translation money through Yandex-web wallet, cramped,

Not be upset, there seems there is function recovery password.

marmur wrote:

Tatiana I decided, let us until without aid time. I here yesterday on the evening tried to send you money, but since forgotten parole for translation money through Yandex-web wallet, cramped, but stuck today, if not tickles the stuck put an in slot machine tomorrow.

Well. As only money walk away, write. I until imbabers analyze Your maps.

Марина, уточните, пож-та, место рождения Вашего мужа:на Украине я нашла 2 Николаева в Львовской и Николаевской областях...В каком конкретно он родился?

Tatiana, hello! Podskajite, please, as will solidify financial sphere my life in this year and that I can do for its improvements?

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, hello! Podskajite, please, as will solidify financial sphere my life in this year and that I can do for its improvements?

Question Euroskepticism. Data Your received tweet. As only walk away money post, pl-the kind. I until imbabers work over everything card. :blush:

Tatiana, thank you, d wait the answer. :)-Coins) sent today.

Well. On the evening will try unsubscribe.

Hello, Elena! Money saw. I allow the answer.
Judging by from everything natalnoy maps, can say, that large wealth you hardly reach the, but here is stability financial position in a whole and rational ordered money for you are typified by. If lack the money, you fancy a in primarily about work, i.e. you rather will find more paid work, than chase buy scratch cards. In this life sphere finance (and so same energy your bodies) – this sphere a new experience, search new pathways and in the same time temptations. Think, for you a good way earn is practical embodiment of innovative or seminal ideas, and better in partnership with someone, can be some family business. Still can say, that for you't rather slow, but naturally thought-out, success in financial sphere. I.e. not worth wait rapid big stretches. I would advised (if not are afraid change sphere of activities offer something a new) try themselves in areas, associated with home, family, real estate, land … can be as landscape designer, or in creating details interior, or can be in organizations family tourism …
That concerns Policy Forecast Document (closest year (i.e. year with this moment) … April 2008. is unlikely to bring improvement situation with-income, and even perhaps spending increases. Some relief perhaps you will feel in late July-August, will more freedom in spending, less restrictions. Although until birthday the situation in a whole not commands to a good zarabotkam. ???? this depends not from you, and from circumstances, suppress in incarnation hopes. After birthday your fiscal position largely will depend on partnership. Under this position so same are porous, can be as unexpected profits, so and unexpected wasted (especially in December 2010 and February-March 2011).
Stopping by forward: By dramatic change in finance you await likely only in 2012.

Dobryi day, Tatiana!

Large thank you you for forecast :)

In this life sphere finance (and so same energy your bodies) – this sphere a new experience, search new pathways and in the same time temptations.

This truth, virtually every 3 year with starters labor activities I remont, professional sphere of. The last time me this became strain - wanted some stability. But if I itself not want to change sphere of activities, then circumstances are forcing me this do.

I think, for you a good way earn is practical embodiment of innovative or seminal ideas, and better in partnership with someone, can be some family business.

On fact so and there is, one school of thought my work - this family business.

For a relief perhaps you will feel in late July-August, will more freedom in spending, less restrictions.

Basic spending are planned, as times, until July-August.

Tatiana, wanted would to know as obtain you personal legal not in Forum and how many this will be cost?
In advance thank you!

Last edited by Шизандра (May 24 2010 21:15:01)

Hello, Tatiana!
Me interested in information, can be whether obtain you have legal, for example, on Skype? With very a detailed like would and how many this will be cost? Thank you in advance!

Liya-fox wrote:

I got interested in information, can be whether obtain you have legal, for example, on Skype? With very a detailed like would and how many this will be cost? Thank you in advance!

I.e. you would wanted so say legal in regime live communication? Can be. And foretell which issue you need consultation? The price will depend on request.

Legal wanted what about the conceiving children, simply I have problems with Nevynashivaniem, were 2 nerazvivayuschie pregnancy, have doctors were, analyses loss together, but as something increasingly not the. I.e. become pregnant the is obtained, and here is further. Wanted would to know, when better, to the outcome was prosperous. This the problem Number 1. Of course like would even questions what about the apartment ask, but this not so it is important until))

Last edited by Liya-fox (Jul 12 2010 14:40:45)

Liya-Custard, I you personal tweet answered.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation