Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation

Personal consultation

Posts 21 to 40 of 48

Tatiana, are a good day!
Again want turn to you for seek 8-)
Podskajite please, as I have will hold its giving birth and what is 231,6 date childbirth? Guide your footsteps if had turned.

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, are a good day!
Again want turn to you for seek
Podskajite please, as I have will hold its giving birth and what is 231,6 date childbirth? Guide your footsteps if had turned.

Hello, Elena! Is happy you again to see have us on Forum. :flag: Money received. Question realized.’ve worked. The answer dam tomorrow.

Elena, and can be clarify projection of physicians term childbirth? And the I something not can find the money data and typing time conceiving.

Supposed date childbirth, that me place in LCD - this 24.08.10 (40 weeks). And provisional time conceiving - season (+ - 1-2 days) - I know accurately,, grew had been schedule basal (temperature :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Jul 20 2010 20:01:25)

У меня получается, что есть большая вероятность родить в срок:скорее всего 25 или 26 августа. Рождение ребенка произойдет скорее всего вечером или ночью. Роды в целом должны пройти хорошо, без особых осложнений. Скорее всего будет кесарево, так как есть указания на хирургическое вмешательство. Только нужно быть осторожней с наркозом:лучше выбрать местный, а не общий. И вообще обращать внимание на лекарства, которые Вам дают и их дозировку, так есть вероятность ошибок или нестандартной реакции организма. А вот угроз здоровью ребенка я вообще не вижу.

Tatiana, thank you! Apparently not for good reason I had feared QE :( Yes, that with child will all in order. Incidentally, I have, too, foreboding in, that mija be born at night. Consider :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Jul 21 2010 20:37:21)

Tatiana, given, that this national consultation, tell what is the likelihood, that forecast forecast? Can be as something determine in percentage ratio? There is the likelihood, that I face before? :)

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, given, that this national consultation, tell what is the likelihood, that forecast forecast? Can be as something determine in percentage ratio? There is the likelihood, that I face before?

In percentage ratio in terms of terms childbirth the likelihood in your case not less 75%, because there is meaningful aspects of on the time. However, under inspection this issue I have was even one version of-this giving birth to 8 August. But here the likelihood all same much less. And that you looks giving birth on more early term?

A that you looks giving birth on more early term?

Until not looks. Simply itself want produce meal for. Somewhere in intervals of between 10 and 17 August. That tell, there is any instructions on these dates?

Elena, I now a bit busy, on given this interval'll take a look your map tomorrow. Although not that I recall, to under prepare answer you this period "charge" in eyes.

Large thank you, d wait :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Aug 3 2010 09:46:29)

There is some the likelihood 11-12, 14 August, but rather this may be on everything initiative (i.e. cesarean, either stimulating). And so all-??? giving birth more likely to take root after 17 number of.

Tatiana, thank you still times :) update my as all passed.

Tatiana, are a good day! Mija until in puzike :) Skyfall about your Policy Forecast Document (past week. 10 August - was the trip in phlebology, been mulling began to water podtekat, doctor looked - said, that all in order and Shake closed. 11,12 August simply were terrorist the gap. 14 August was in phlebology on admission standards have doctor, with which d use. She said, that Shake starters is preparing, but giving birth likely will on just peace (roughly in 40 weeks).
Tatiana, you wrote, that on 25-26 August there is meaningful aspects of. You can to tell, that this for aspects of with perspective astrology? I a bit his on unique, want to know in more details :blush:

Елена25 wrote:

Tatiana, you wrote, that on 25-26 August there is meaningful aspects of. You can to tell, that this for aspects of with perspective astrology? I a bit his on unique, want to know in more details

Conception your child happened on Trina transit Pluto to to Your natalnomu Jupiter (Grocer 5 th at home), and one of meaningful rapid tranzitov for definitions moment childbirth-this compound transit sun with someone natalnym Jupiter. The sun-upr.1 th, Jupiter-upr.5 th and compound will happen in 1 st House, so in this time very credible meeting with a little kid just a. To the same I think, that you were born minutes on 10 before the specified time and then is obtained sekstil transit Pluto to axis 4-10 homes as times on time conceiving, and now the last time is shaped this aspect of.

Tatiana, thank you, a bit start that to what :)

Hello, Tatiana! Today was in phlebology, on tomorrow appointed an routine check giving birth, doctor has warned, that quite possibly QE. Child themselves feels well, but doctor not wants, to I perenashivala. So that your forecast comes true. Very hope, that giving birth begin themselves until tomorrow morning. :unsure:

Luck you, Elena! If in the midst of concerns with a little kid just a will time, post as all passed. :flag:

Tatiana, thank you you large :) Of course update my.

Dobryi evening, Tatiana! I has given birth to dochu 26 August day :) Rhoda's began themselves, as you and talked 25 August on the evening. I have was weakness Karmapas activities. The gap away, Shake uterine cervix was is immature and not of initiating the. Me have made an epidural anesthesia these days, to Shake opened is helped. Go off without costs. But surgery all-??? was. Me metal bubble and have made several joints -vnutrennikh and external. State of a baby was in a whole satisfying, but Associations the was widely seen as falling, then reached. Me keep track ofwho drugs, to have child not was oxygen starvation. Now we already homes, delicious pizza and interesting interactive Milk and podrastaem :)

Last edited by Елена25 (Sep 5 2010 23:32:09)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation