Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation

Personal consultation

Posts 41 to 48 of 48

Елена25 wrote:

Now we already homes, delicious pizza and interesting interactive Milk and podrastaem

I congratulate! I for you very is happy!

Hello, I live on Ukraine. Can I you translate money on what any your map, I have no Web purse?

Hello, Tatiana!
I would wanted ask question, concerning conceiving and pregnancy (not is obtained). For this are needed data my and husband, so? But that concerns husband, is unknown precise time his birth (mothers already there is no in survivors). Commit whether you chemistry? And if yes, how many this will be cost?

Lostes wrote:

To this are needed data my and husband, so? But that concerns husband, is unknown precise time his birth (mothers already there is no in survivors). Commit whether you chemistry? And if yes, how many this will be cost?

Of course, best have data and husband and wife. I can do chemistry. The cost of wrote you in personal Summit.

Wrote not there. Had to all wipe.

Last edited by Alanka (Jan 24 2011 16:30:42)

Hello Tatiana! Me would like obtain detail your legal on its natalnoy map. If can be-wanted would obtain the answer personally on-. Time and place birth Sochi, 17 :1 7. Very d wait your answer. In advance thank you.

Hello! Write its mail, please.

Bantikfantik @ list.ru, that time precise.

Last edited by Ase4ka (Feb 23 2011 10:33:44)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Personal consultation