Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Fantasy past three decades

Fantasy past three decades

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Quaint selection of fantasy militarized landscape here.

Zoom

Me here is looking on these pictures of the why what brought back. " There never process goes. A mermaid on branches sits. " :rolleyes:. In some of them, indeed there is something Oh, that's creepy-chilling and in the same time mysteriously and attractive, the most mesmerizing. Ah and talk of course :) restrictions something fantasy, only here is (I have always arises question :question:) where they are born in our the minds :confused:. From "blue" nothing not is taken (at least I so believe). Easy "otpechaki" any parallel worlds "are intermixed with" :glasses:

Lero4ka wrote:

from "blue" nothing not is taken (at least I so believe). Easy "otpechaki" any parallel worlds "are intermixed with"

In my opinion, ????? their archetypes. Through music, visual arts and camping on D. Man somehow sets with them the link. I in its time was plenena "Debryami" People. How many feelings arises, thought.

Zoom

Agree, that this precisely archetypes collective unconscious. Only the, that has these roots in literature, the arts touches and draws.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Artistic salon » Fantasy past three decades