Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Eco

Eco

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Dobryi day Tatiana!! Have me to you much request, deal in is that we with husband in marriage 5 years, children there is no in ties with man’s generating and, perhaps only ovaries, for shrug our shoulders 3 eco unsuccessful, as us calculate with perspective horoscope, when us better plan another attempt to? My date birth 31.08.1983 in week in Moscow, husband 09.02.1983 in 8.00 in Volodymyrska Street region Date wedding 07.08.04 year in Moscow. Money'll send today on the evening! For information if need 1 ovaries was April-May 2009 year zamershaya pregnancy, 2EKO December 2009 year, 3 ovaries April 2010 year. And at all there is whether infertility have husband on notarial map?

Last edited by Елена 83 (Apr 15 2010 11:45:46)

Tatiana, money relegated on your expense Yandex money 14.04.10 in real, to receive an answer!!

Tatyanochka, far same you family?

Hello, Elena! Money came. But must you immediately warn, that judging by from the graphs you data birth, I can judge, that time birth your husband perhaps not very precise. So under selection favorable time are possible fallibility in the timing. So same wanted would clarify, that time, which I type will within than half month, so as calculation until days too is difficult and not enters in framework national consultation. If you suits such option my answer, you finish writing, and tomorrow I you answer. If not, lb you money.

Tatiana, me well test such the answer, so as process Protocol ovaries enough a long and would still accurately in days I his not supposed to plan, only doctor, me suited within than half month, as times for perenoma embryos! D with look forward wait!! And at all witness please have us without ovaries raze not make? If this perhaps

Хорошо, завтра я Вам отвечу:благоприятные периоды в пределах года и гляну что вообще у вас с мужем в гороскопе насчет детей.

Elena, pardon, immediately not have observed, that you not pointed place birth husband. Write, pl-the kind, what this city or village (if a small, then specify what city near there is).
Until dreamt only your map and can say, that in it there is explicit instructions on problems with childbirth, with indirectly there is anonymity and on the, that cause of can be partner her marriage. Favorable periods better look on both cards, but proactively on everything map can say, that the coming 3-4 month neblagopriyatny for conceiving.

Tatiana, sorry that not highlights, Propulsion Shelf, Vladimir's region

Здравствуйте, Елена! Интересная карта у Вашего мужа:вроде бы нет особо напряженных аспектов, которые бы препятствовали зачатию, но при этом (если время рождения все же 8.00 или немного раньше) планета, отвечающая за появление детей ослаблена и ограничена в своем влиянии. В общем, на мой взгляд, у вас есть шанс зачать естественным путем, но только в определенные периоды. Однако, если Ваш муж родился уже в 8.05 или позже, я вообще не вижу особых препятствий к деторождению, хотя есть указания на поздних детей. Но тут надо еще исходить из медицинских диагнозов, так что окончательный вывод делать все равно вам. Благоприятные для зачатия периоды я укажу для обоих вариантов времени рождения Вашего мужа. Еще по Вашей карте:у Вас достаточно чувствительная нервная система, легко возбудимая, большие перепады настроения.Особенно в том, что касается темы детей, любимых людей, социального статуса, общественных норм. Вам нужно научиться отфильтровывать поводы для переживаний, может быть заняться йогой или какими-то другими упражнениями, которые помогают улучшить энергетический фон, лучше управлять своими эмоциями, причем не только снаружи, но и внутри. И еще больше доверять и полагаться на партнера. А пишу я это к тому, что эти проблемы так же косвенно влияют на Вашу способность к деторождению. И последний "штрих": у вас обоих есть факторы в гороскопе, говорящие о том, что тема детей - это новый и не очень легкий опыт для вас в этой жизни. Не зря же говорят:браки совершаются на небесах :blush:
Благоприятные для зачатия периоды:начало мая,  начало декабря 2010 г.(только для естественного зачатия), для ЭКО-первая половина и самый  конец октября 2010, первая декада марта 2011(при условии, что муж родился не позже 8.00).
Удачи вам!

Tatianavery interestingly you wrote, thank you, pro me recognized in point. We will try to :blush: especially in May. And suddenly. Than God not be kidding, then you write, as have us affairs!

Dobryi day, Tatiana! Here is decided turn to you for help. We with husband plan child for 4 years and all there is no outcome. Recent 1.5 year was for us especially difficult, so as was 3 attempts ovaries but a positive outcome so and there is no :( (Now actively're getting ready to fourth an attempt, which roughly the planned on the end of the August-the beginning of September. Like would to know you on natalnym cards favorable periods for us for starters ovaries protocols and at all that there have us with detorozhdaemostyu and in than can be problems, so as on outcomes analyses all'oc and doctors level hands. And we are in despair and marriage can be said under threat :( (
Our data the next:
Data wife:

Date birth - 06.01.1977
Time birth - 23 hours;
Place birth - Propulsion Kyiv, Ukraine.

Data husband:

Date birth - 11.08.1980
Time birth - hour – fits;
Place birth - sec. Kryzhopil, Vinnitsa region, Ukraine

In advance thank you for the answer!

Last edited by Стрелочка (Apr 27 2010 18:34:03)

Стрелочка, обратите, пожалуйста, внимание на объявление на главной странице форума:экспресс-консультация стоит 300 руб. И я отвечу на Ваш вопрос лишь после получения оплаты.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Tatiana A Jidkova » Eco