Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » A long and happy marriage

A long and happy marriage

Posts 21 to 40 of 47

Iriani wrote:

Agreed) But here is Uranus-Venus. Think.

Here is here I would, too, thought. Uranium for love. Not know.

Lena, of course, regard axis. They accented very-very are important in sinastrii. But here is that relations can to cling only only on aspects to its corners, not know. Me such examples not come across. And such, where were some hints on planets (hosts, in the delegation) and plus aspects of to its corners - yes, were. And this allows me to speak, that aspects of to its corners can be very important.
Pro the, that is worth coming notions "a long" marriage and "happy" fully agree. In article I tried pick a such couples, which not only to come, but and look happy, "two in one", spharischen. :) Generally see little sense in is, to analyze marriages, which only only to come. Because that only not holds often people together, only not love. Especially in our post-Soviet space, me seems. Where very many material problems, and the problem with housing becomes after divorce. So that becomes not quite understandable - that in such a case examines the? - relations in marriage, or degree of problems in case divorce. In particular, for this reason me not quite it was clear, that precisely examines Yevgeny Volokontsev, by incurring for analysis family couples, which have lived together not less 20 fringes years (the so, seems). Ah and that, that have lived?? I know not one such a couple of, which gladly would got divorced, if it comes not heap problems, that was forcing their continue to tormented in marriage.

About Nodes. In dimension are engaged after all both Node of simultaneously - and South, and the Northern. But if to say, that most often horror-film in more troubled relations, then this, rather, emphasis on South Uzle. Although, on fact, the difference almost not tangibly felt. But in lucky relations quite slightly-slightly compounds with Northern Solar predominate over sloedineniyami with the southern. About compounds Mars-South Node in sinastrii (if I correctly realized question), then most often this problem compound. Not removed the situation, when through quite a bit time people would with not the most best memories each about one another. Although not always, of course. All in ``The need look.

Iriani, yes, in my article words, that I'm SURE in sentiments people to each other, not was, and I detail explained, why. And was "in which doubt less just", "Of course, we not can with certainty to say, that this is so and there is within, and not only outside."
On what basis of doubt less just? On the basis of, that say people about these couples. Often, based on nutshell themselves representatives these steam. Wasn many you know steam, about which say, that they happy? So that simply so not say after all. Moreover, now I’d say, perhaps, kramolnuyu for you thing, - moreover, that say people about these couples and they themselves, I'm basing that (in addition!) still and on own intuitions. So as one of my strong qualities - this skill thinly feel attitude people to each other.

Pro aspect of Venus to Uranus can say, that on love this aspect of can and not affect, to be sure. And hardly affects, indeed. But on love, bright and budorazhaschuyu, affects accurately. Another matter, that efficiently such relations not characterized. Except those cases, where there is aspects of water.

Jan.

Last edited by Yanity (Jan 5 2007 02:02:24)

Jan, and can be as any even in this minimum compilation watch influence MPF?
Simply when discussing sinastrii on forums, not times matter how sound thought, that capture MPF with kuspidami homes (with the Orb until 3 degrees) and aspects of with Sun behaves similarly, the Moon and tend give very bright spot, all-consuming sense of, "the grace."

About Nodes agree, and here already all understandable. Only, as you think, is worth whether view karmic and creative aspects of in sinastrii. Or you viewed only revoke aspects of?

Jan, thank you for detailed explanations of! Very informative and interestingly. Let us are happy to continue with you adeptness on the subject (and not only :))

Narrator: "Yulia, I smiled have Schitova about these aspects" her deep. " Apparently, Globovskaya interpretation. Can and'll take a look, but not now accurately. Now heap affairs other. You can themselves their watch, incidentally, in these 20 fringes couples. List steam I led, and dates birth these people are available in Internet. Karmic and creative aspects of I not regard.
Lena, thank you. :) Since gusto. Truth, I on forums now little write, time svobodnogg very little. But and you all d is happy to see and have themselves on Forum, on Juno (myhtology), too,. :)

Jan.

Thank for invitation! :)

Here is ever read any Poe :rolleyes: and decided watch its sinastriyu :) camping on K. With their virtually 20 years since official registration) has allocated several interesting on my view moments:
1. His planet in a 1D (Neptune Chinese system. A 5D) 60 • to my planet in a 1D (Venus)
2. His the Sun (Chinese system. 10) 40 • to my Neptune sextile (Chinese system. 7)
3. His Saturn (R) in a 5D (Chinese system. 3.4) is mired in my 7d, 60 • to my those respects in a 5D (Chinese system. 11), 90 • to my hosts.
4. His Jupiter in 10d (a Sagittarius included a badge of in 2D) 120 • to my Mars in 8 (Chinese system. 8), 120 • to Lilith in 4d
5. His in the delegation 90 • to my Merck in 11 (Chinese system. 1,10)
Is worth whether commenting on :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

has allocated several interesting on my view moments:

Lerochka, thank you! :flag:

Lero4ka wrote:

Should commenting on

Is worth, me seems. Here is you and please: Nor sun with the moon, nor Venus with vami (classic performance. That still times proves thought about how, that in every exemplified case can be its, individual ephemerides "Figure." If anything the absence of classic indicators nor about than not says. I have, for example, trigon my moon to Sun brother my friend :dontknow: of gravity of zero as much as, zero fraction.

Радуга wrote:

That you and please: Nor sun with the Moon, nor Venus with Mars, please (classic performance.

:blush: Len, this – my omission there is the classic figure (Perhaps missed because, that I his not believe very significant).
6. His Long (in 6V. Upr.9 is mired in my 8D) 120 • to my Sun in 11 (Chinese system. 12)
7. His types (Chinese system. 1) on courses ASTs with tend.
And incidentally, Jan in article wrote

What concerns position Venus, then here succeeded the highly unexpected results – leader with a large margin is why something Venus … in Deve- 17.5%, i.e., in 7-1930 maps. I perishing not know, than precisely this caused – that whether this accident, then whether this increasingly ??? because, that people with Devey tend so cautiously and carefully suited to choice partner, that, if them gets the such a committed find, tiptoe around his and has enshrined. The whether from, that such people differ zastenchivostyu in her manifestations and because're loyal to.

And have him Venus in the Virgin and I have Venus in the Virgin :glasses:.

Радуга wrote:

is worth, me seems.

Well :)
1. He has ability to love and this affects my feelings. He … as would this say, was enveloping its love, fuels water (moisturizes) my cool also :blush:
2. It's the karmic aspect of. His personality had is my karmicheskim partners.
3. His Saturn in courses 7 lends closings relations with partner, stability. 60 • to My commitment those respects in a 5D. Gives opportunity common child. 90 • to my hosts, even times underscores karma the link.
4-5 point until do I without komentov.

Even an interesting moment, only here is not know can be whether THAT is what view :blush:
- Wu me DSTs in Pisces, have him in Taurus, see R.1 :rolleyes:
- My K5 in the Goat, His Saturn in courses 7d.

Lero4ka wrote:

6. His Long (in 6V. Upr.9 is mired in my 8D) 120 • to my Sun in 11 (Chinese system. 12)
7. His types (Chinese system. 1) on courses ASTs with tend.

These items I would has put not first place.
Not saw in than it's the karmic aspect of. Why he your it's the karmic partner? Squaring of Saturn to hosts?

I in sinastriyakh'm in primarily on groupings figures and drawings. In what House and signs you have Mars?

Lero4ka wrote:

Len, this – my omission there is the classic figure (Perhaps missed because, that I his not believe very significant) .6. His Long (in 6V. Upr.9 is mired in my 8D) 120 • to my Sun in 11 (Chinese system. 12)

And-and-and, Semyon Semenych :)) So you have role contrary, here is you his caring and feel)

Lero4ka wrote:

location an interesting moment, only here is not know can be whether THAT is what view - Wu me DSTs in Pisces, have him in Taurus, see R.1 - My K5 in an, His Saturn in courses 7d.

Me seems, yes, well! This correlation and very is not a bad.

Helen wrote:

Don’t saw in than it's the karmic aspect of. Why he your it's the karmic partner?

Here is this, I think:

Lero4ka wrote:

2. His the Sun (Chinese system. 10) 40 • to my Neptune sextile (Chinese system. 7)

Helen wrote:

Lero4ka wrote (and):

7. His Pluto (Chinese system. 1) on courses ASTs with tend.

These items I would has put not first place.

Helen, yes Long-the Sun the classic aspect of, but precisely for me he some office that whether (have us this in household cleansers better one senses)

Радуга wrote:

So you have role contrary, here is you his caring and feel)

:)

Радуга wrote:

Helen wrote (and):

Not saw in than it's the karmic aspect of. Why he your it's the karmic partner?

Here is this, I think:
Lero4ka wrote (and):

Yes, precisely on this :). Nonagon after all is considered karmicheskim aspect of (on Globe - "the most important it's the karmic aspect of"). This a strong peg, dependence. And + his Saturn in courses 7d. 90 • to my hosts (4-10)

Helen wrote:

In what House and signs you have Mars?

Lero4ka wrote:

. To my Mars in 8 (Chinese system. 8)

Mars I have in 0 • 12 "Taurus

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, yes, well! This correlation and very is not a bad.

Yes, very points out on themselves attention :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Should commenting on

Lero4ka, and there is any compounds between planets? Let even senior. And there is still compounds with angles in your sinastrii?

Lud_mila wrote:

Lero4ka, and there is any compounds between planets? Let even senior. And there is still compounds with angles in your sinastrii?

Ludmilla, thank you for question :). There is only compound his sun with my Prozerpinoy) and his Long with my Khironom, more there is no, and these compounds not know as account for)
About edges of:

Lero4ka wrote:

His types (Chinese system. 1) on courses ASTs with tend.

- Kuspid his 7 on courses Mars (and also his Slu in 2 •, not know, can be whether account for and as)
- Wu me at all question what orbisy account for in sinastrii. And so, His K4d 5 • to my those respects, K10d 7 • to my Sun.

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu me at all question what orbisy account for in sinastrii.

Us are taught, that need to borrow 5 degrees, but on experience know, that sometimes work and broader orbisy. I usually ask customers, describing possible significance. If confirms, means I take aspect of, if not, not'm including. And on kuspidy homes not has become would I borrow big orbisy, all-??? this not physical bodies.
And here is compound Destsendenta husband with your Mars, please - an important aspect of. And Pluto on your Ascendant. Yes still with tend - not simple, but meaningful factor. And your Venus has attitude to your 7 home?

Lud_mila wrote:

Us are taught, that need to borrow 5 degrees, but on experience know, that sometimes work and broader orbisy. I usually ask customers, describing possible significance.

Ludmilla, and you noted for themselves, in any cases? When aspect of between svetilami? Aspect of one of luminaries with designers planets or with should we expect., or with senior planets? Or say, should we expect., or ultimate planet connected with tend or Mars, please partner?

Lud_mila wrote:

And on kuspidy homes not has become would I borrow big orbisy, all-??? this not physical bodies.

And how many? Until 1 •, until 1.5 •?

Lud_mila wrote:

A your Venus has attitude to your 7 home?

There is no, she in the coalmine and Chinese system. 2,9d. There is only quintile to NeptunuR Chinese system. 7,4d and septil to Old Chinese system. 1,10 :dontknow:

Lero4ka wrote:

Wu me at all question what orbisy account for in sinastrii

I more 5 • not I take, and at all: Than more precisely, the better.

Lero4ka wrote:

Ludmila, and you noted for themselves, in any cases? When aspect of between svetilami? Aspect of one of luminaries with designers planets or with should we expect., or with senior planets? Or say, should we expect., or ultimate planet connected with tend or Mars, please partner?

Personal, in including you, of course brighter work, so and orbis more. And of course I'm increasing orbis only Umstanden aspects of. For example, I have with husband compound Mars and Venus, orbis 6 with small degrees. Aspect of manifests itself powerfully.

Lena, Liuda, thank you for aid :)
Ludmilla, you have after all (should be), too, marriage relations lasting. Can share their sinastricheskimi performance :) Interesting position such a a powerful compounds as Mars-Venus, whatever homes Chinese system. In maps, in what House are worth and in what house partner fall. There is whether other aspects of to this s ambitious? Think, that and except this powerful compounds there is even meaningful performance.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » A long and happy marriage