Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » A theme natalnyy analysis

A theme natalnyy analysis

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

17-18 April into a on seminar K. Daragana in Novosibe "specialty natalnyy analysis." For me this was at all the first :blush:-door workshop (what I very is happy :cool:) modicum and remained what something sense of not of such completeness or podveshennosti perhaps this is even and stationary Merk helped :rolleyes:. Ah yes okay. Increasingly ??? like would to share impressions and swap views with forumchanami (perhaps someone has visited China's on his workshops, familiar with his approaches in astrology), yes and at all, who as was accustomed view :).
Under work with natalnymi now there is standard, standard decisions.
In modern astrology there is approaches that poorly just compound with previously the established views and as we traktovkami.
In particular, on seminar emphasis was made on what many things, as before were deemed as law, incur Climate. T. E. There is the problem time - is changing time and change many factors (that absolutely rightly). For example, definition of profession on doriforiyu, tasking Ptolemy not works currently, on a number of objective causes. Many factors, as before opisyvalis as infertility, now either are treating, either solved operabilnym route. Moreover, appeared large his-in challenge, there is opportunity choice - have or not have. Strongly has changed attitude to her marriage. T. E. Formally horoscope the-same, astrology the same, and needs of has changed.
And several words about the author, :glasses:. Ah that say, chic a man ;). But that it is stunning, so this his speed Merk, with well struktuirovannyy :cool: and without curiously there uh, self-confident, ah and camping on Afghan. Easily walking on public, interesting command material. Here is until sitting on semninare, like increasingly don (guys, and what I have was joy :love:, when I itself, quickly subsume possible profession, when viewed map on youth career planning :rolleyes:) VlPs, important moments're trying to list :writing: but where managed, where not managed of course then well have audio-record, to remedy the maintained gaps. Can try :question:

Lero4ka wrote:

Perhaps try

Lerochka, Hi, very is happy for you -poseschenie seminars - as the remittances on nature of after long winters - and new all and like know. And discoveries how many - on all you look "new eyes." :writing:

I - for!. :flag:

I was have Daragana on seminar on business counselling and listened to mass of audio-files with his seminars: Tranzity, it's the karmic analysis, compatibility, natalnyy analysis. The first impression even several very excited to, camping on K. He outward evidence material very on-airlines (have him Mercury with Uranus in connecting), that me close. Sometimes for justification what something special articulating customary themes, and she for you become is clear and is understandable. Not on level external, but on level essence its.

About "chic men" will refrain - ????? their ideals male beauty. :)

On workshops such a plan there is one little problem. You joins in the flow of together with lecturer, he already knows path and perfectly is leading you on him. So on workshops all clear and understandable, you bloat the sense of, that here is IT IS LESSER, finally, all explained! Yes, I now mountains'll wring! But passes while,, you one starts jurisprudence as that-what the countries hit by financial kind of, try to to apply forestry knowledge on their maps. Something not star is, somewhere falls theory. So I for themselves realized: Seminars are good for enlargement consciousness, sensations themselves implicate to an astrological community, familiarity with hidebound, talented (and Daragan indisputably talented thinker in astrology!) people, but couple's Godparents did need their, adjust RMB's theory need to under themselves.

Lero4ka wrote:

Perhaps try

And something like would to 400?

Girls, thank you for response :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

I was have Daragana on seminar on business counselling and listened to mass of audio-files with his seminars:.

Ludmila, here is's Iovely :cool:

Lud_mila wrote:

First impression even several very excited to, camping on K. He outward evidence material very on-airlines (have him Mercury with Uranus in connecting)

Absolutely agree :) Yes, his air Merk yes even in Trina with air Saturn, A Uranus lends find and very is coming to as we topics ;). But okay, here exactly, not about offense really speech, and about how now all those knowledge, that he conveyed on their shelves are unfolding and picture see.

Lud_mila wrote:

At workshops such a plan there is one little problem. You joins in the flow of together with lecturer, he already knows path and perfectly is leading you on him. So on workshops all clear and understandable, you bloat the sense of, that here is IT IS LESSER, finally, all explained! Yes, I now mountains'll wring! But passes while,, you one starts jurisprudence as something himself, try to to apply forestry knowledge on their maps. Something not star is, somewhere falls theory.

Here is precisely about this I wanted say. There we coming on-line to single flow of. + there is always reliance on lecturer (if that not so, here same podkorrektiruet), with ``debriefing is faring precisely those moments, which well vysvecheny in map and then one starts try himself. Sduvaeshsya as "air the ball" :disappointed:
So, pliz, am asking about aid :blush:

Lud_mila wrote:

something like would to 400?

Exactly, here is frankly, "I swim- I swim I" and itself not can understand with what start. Let us try so that whether:
So, theme personality.
1dom. Centimeters. K. Afghan in signs, planet in a 1D
Nature of the signpost the manager (where is worth, in what House, in any aspects), aspects of to a 1D.
On seminar, in particular were seen aspects of cruelty, aggression, dispotizma (on how many chol. Dangerous, there is whether instructions in map as time trait character). The sun, Mars, FC Saturn Pluto in a 1D, either in soed or complex aspects to upr.1 th., to planets a 1D. Here is for examples viewed two maps 17.04.1956, 4 :1 5 (GMT + 1) 54n19 12e25 Leipzig, Germany. And 31.12.1974 7 :1 2 (GMT + 3) 44n14 42e04 Cherkessk,, 2000 the brink. There can be see.
And now, with your allowing the I stuck on the other map (not,).
ASTs in question in connecting with Sun behaves similarly (with storony12d).
The sun seen. In op. To 7d (in Vodolee). And there is square To Uranus in 4d.; sekstil to Mars (in 11)
In a 1D. Saturn without complex aspects of.
In this case we can say (adjust me if that not so), that not despite enough bright, dobrodushnuyu, generous and optimistic nature, cel can be hard-line and demanding (as to itself so and to other) and especially relative to partner with its own in family. This not despot, nor tyrant, here speech is faring precisely about rigidities, the old forest, not about cruelty. I correctly arguing against? And as here determine who stronger, on upravitelyam 1-7, after all and the Sun in his signs, a strong and Chinese system-or 7d in ekzaltatsii? Is obtained, that can be the struggle for leading positions, so?
And even question, in this case we look position Mars as the iconic the manager a 1D?

Tania T wrote:

I - for!

Support previous spokesman.

Lero4ka wrote:

[, pliz, am asking about aid

Understandable, one head well, and two better. :glasses: I will in any vandalism towards these values between work.

Lero4ka wrote:

A now, with your allowing the I stuck on the other map (not,).

And in 7 House that? Why blood regardless 7 homes in ekzaltatsii? Uranium? Saturn? Without maps not make optimistically.

Lud_mila wrote:

Without maps not make optimistically.

Yes, Lerochka, let-please data.

And-and-and :blush: These 28.07.1977 6 :0 0 (GMT + 7) 53n22 83e45 Asts. In 9 Leo, Dsts. In Vodolee

Lero4ka wrote:

A-and-and These 28.07.1977 6 :0 0 (GMT + 7) 53n22 83e45 Asts. In 9 Leo, Dsts. In Vodolee

In this map very is important Saturn in 1 House, provided, that the Sun not in 1 (doubt in time birth there is no.

Lero4ka wrote:

In this case we can say (adjust me if that not so), that not despite enough bright, dobrodushnuyu, generous and optimistic nature, cel can be hard-line and demanding (as to itself so and to other) and especially relative to partner with its own in family. This not despot, nor tyrant, here speech is faring precisely about rigidities, the old forest, not about cruelty. I correctly arguing against? And as here determine who stronger, on upravitelyam 1-7, after all and the Sun in his signs, a strong and Chinese system-or 7d in ekzaltatsii? Is obtained, that can be the struggle for leading positions, so?

Not so is simple this map. Yes, Asts in question and the Sun there same, but the Sun in 12 House, and Saturn in 1 House, that already hint about not an easy task displaying the this rights. What same have us looms personality? A serious, FoxIt Reader displays, a responsible and Europeans. Him it is important look honoured, confidently, but we remember, that Saturn in Lion in exile, that says about opportunities skewed in behavior this rights. That this may be? Fear of mistakes and failures. Failure relax and for a holiday after heavy labor days. No loosening itself even in minutia. The issues I have in anybody pro egocentrism, but express accurately until not can. Not understand, in what the form of this may be have him. I selling young horses is much.

Lero4ka wrote:

And as here determine who stronger, on upravitelyam 1-7, after all and the Sun in his signs, a strong and Chinese system-or 7d in ekzaltatsii?

And why determine, who stronger? T. K. Blood regardless in 4 not House - we understand, that partners are important for our hero. And that relations will with difficulties - so this blood regardless 1 and 7 in of increasing. Periodically will arise situation, when's partners will enter in contradiction with vlastolyubiem and desire "to was all as I said" lions sun. And this likely, and will

Lero4ka wrote:

Well, that can be the struggle for leading positions, so?

Lud_mila wrote:

In this map very is important Saturn in 1 House, provided, that the Sun not in 1 (doubt in time birth there is no.

Here is there is I have doubts on this about, camping on K. Map, without chemistry, that is called on chit that comes in.

Lud_mila wrote:

Krutitsya I have in anybody pro egocentrism, but express accurately until not can. Not understand, in what the form of this may be have him.

Map female. A badge of lion and Chinese system. The sun on my view in any case will to point fingers on the availability of egotsentrizma. Question here will in proyavlennosti this quality in outside. Provided sun in 12. This rather will as internal, implicit from external machine glance quality, camping on E. It not will tilting in eyes farm so, as if would the Sun was in a 1D.

Lud_mila wrote:

A why determine, who stronger?

For to determine with whose hand will go pressure, or I (a 1D stronger) d pressed on partner, and if 7d, then partner.
From lectures - Planet in House:
The sun - egocentrism, have chol. Propensity to decide othersproblems its will of the. I so want
Mars - true to form behave violent way to farm. Is active, easily gets erect, becomes, is faring on conflict. Have chol. Motive actions
Saturn - desire to potiranit, can to lend chol. Hard, relative to itself and to other exigent about. This may to lend complexity in encounters
Pluto - here ambitions resurfaced, , struggle for power
Look intense aspects of a 1D to others. D. For example, in this case, Upr.1d in Orange Revolution dimension with upr.7d. + in a 1D. Saturn. Is obtained, that toughness, judgment blurry. Will manifest itself in respect to partners, egotsentrichnost will should interaction (for partner she very visible), and for other this may can and not be or not zamechatsya. And so as the Sun in this map Chinese system. And 1 and 2, then here even and compose side issue wounded.

Lero4ka wrote:

egotsentrichnost will should interaction (for partner she very visible), and for other this may can and not be or not zamechatsya.

Not realized, who these "other"? You have in view those who not partners? Parents, neighbors, friends?

Provided, that the Sun in 12. And given, that Saturn in exile. Can be, that difficult as times implementationnatural qualities :rain:

Lero4ka wrote:

Mark of lion and Chinese system. The sun on my view in any case will to point fingers on the availability of egotsentrizma. Question here will in proyavlennosti this quality in outside. Provided sun in 12. This rather will as internal, implicit from external machine glance quality, camping on E. It not will tilting in eyes farm so, as if would the Sun was in a 1D.

Of course, here it is important, where the Sun, camping on K. Picture is changing dramatically. If the Sun on Asts. And in 1 House, man more open and an understandable, he as on their fingertips. And in 12 House more secretive and vague, sometimes even himself themselves until the end of not knows. And here need to in dialogue expected to investigate with client, another path there is no. All the more, if map not rektifitsirovanna.

Lero4ka wrote:

To to determine with whose hand will go pressure, or I (a 1D stronger) d pressed of a partner, and if 7d, then partner.

I think, have this women will moment WBC, as on a map Clash of in Simbolone.
She likes, to was on its, partner, crafted Uranus in 1997-, not will tolerate rulings. Here is and will alternately pressed on each other. She has Mars to the Twins - with its hand this verbal battlefield, proving, that she rights and camping on D.

Zoom

Lud_mila wrote:

Dont realized, who these "other"? You have in view those who not partners? Parents, neighbors, friends?

Virtually yes. T. E. In family, with partner on her marriage he will Fuehrer these quality, they as would will more vysvechivatsya that whether and this will be should interaction, ah like as a pebble in shoe, a-Interwiev constantly causes discomfort :disappointed: A on other topics, in other areas, with those same neighbors this can and not experience a. Only in certain cases, if whose something planetkami will signaled his quality, here is how something so.

Lero4ka wrote:

T. E. In family, with partner on her marriage he will Fuehrer these quality

Here is after all, as we with you think equally! For us 7 house - this marriage. And I have there is girlfriend-astrologer, she in primarily 7 house does to business partners. Seems she has planets in 7 House there is no. I have same there the Sun and Venus. But me such vision its base once. I did forecast at the dawn his advise and saw change in 7 House have guy. Long drew elaborate pictures pro relations with women / partnershami, and it turned out, that have him on 7 home the most striking event was - this Court.

:) a lude, thank you for map

Lud_mila wrote:

I think, have this women will moment WBC, as on a map Clash of in Simbolone.
She likes, to was on its, partner, crafted Uranus in 1997-, not will tolerate rulings. Here is and will alternately pressed on each other. She has Mars in the Twins - with its hand this verbal battlefield, proving, that she rights and camping on D.

Is obtained, that its desire to be leader in family, to shine and camping on D. It it is difficult , camping on E. This forge the It comes. Constant (in some extent even veiled) the struggle for "place under sun" :rolleyes: She more it seems on such a "of Gray Cardinal" (from 12. And fulfilling time-specific :D) Sort of as and need to show their congenital quality (nature of something its OK increasingly would still nowhere not can one hide :glasses:), and there partner himself itself on mind. How I know, there and finances manage husband.

Lud_mila wrote:

That after all, as we with you think equally! For us 7 house - this marriage. And I have there is girlfriend-Oh, an astrologer, she in primarily 7 house does to business partners.

Exactly, me seems in this map there is a direct anonymity precisely on proyavlennost data qualities in relations with partner on her marriage, camping on K. The. 7 in 4 st :rain:

Lero4ka wrote:

me seems in this map there is a direct anonymity precisely on proyavlennost data qualities in relations with partner on her marriage, camping on K. The. 7 in 4 st

But as you sformuliruesh: Blood regardless 7 homes is in 4 House?

Lud_mila wrote:

A as you sformuliruesh: Blood regardless 7 homes is in 4 House?

Exactly, here is see, planet Chinese system. Some theme (home), for example, 'll get Mars. His nature - this action, conflict, dispute, the fight ah and camping on Afghan By example, he manages 8D. In this case, Mars (as Chinese system-b) given the right to commit actions on topic 8D., camping on E. He has the right on inheritance (even conquest :stupor:) loans, trasformatsii, ah and camping on D. And the right its Mars will osuschestvlst through the house in which is worth.
Judging by from this schemes see This map and upr.7 in 4d.
4- family, 7 -partnyory
In first, this case, the link 7-4 points to partner with which there is the general agriculture, co-habit. Uranium (and Nodes) in 4 difficulties in family. 4. This is even and real estate. Uranium in 4 can to say, that can occur any unexpected change, intense situation in family (either associated with own to housing), a- s as would give the right cel-cultural (show themselves the box, or in preki parents) choose partner for changes this position. Human an independent, free, erratic, with which she can see new horizons. Incidentally, how I know, they while, lived in's a dorm room., then have retreated in-room, and then exchanged its with Arbeitslosengeld II on crisis.
Incidentally, now drew attention Uranus (Chinese system. 7-8D., and 8D. This 2D. Partner. And higher I already told, that he head all finances in family.
It the Sun Chinese system. 1-2D. And Uranus and the sun in complex aspects (on this soil are possible disagreements).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » A theme natalnyy analysis