Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » A theme natalnyy analysis

A theme natalnyy analysis

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Lero4ka, I have here there is thought some what pro this map, but time write all there is no until. If then vskolykhnesh subject, I perhaps'll spit it out. :)

Okay, a lude :) here it turned out -okazyvaetsya, now it the second marriage. The first was an unsuccessful one. Until manhandling me.

And let us something will check? :idea: tell that its the most striking Remembrance childhood :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

A let us something will check? Tell its the most striking Remembrance childhood

A sense of solitude and injustice in preschool in youngest sister group. Something like the pariah. Houseparent siccing on me all dogs, were belittled by ” at every opportunity case. Seeing such its attitude, children in group me were also. Remember, although long already forgave.
Ending the this istorii- mother, despite their 19 years, went deal to zavu. And me then turned in another group. But that there was I not remember - apparently was all DC :)
P. S. Ah that do about it, Rachiy ASTs, such here is. With good memory on such things :D

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 10 2010 10:57:31)

Javadxan ,-il, thank you :) I then will explain that to what. I have the most striking Remembrance - this pritaskivanie home 2-'s homeless cats and highly a tad critical? Attitude to this father. Cats me to leave not was allowed and I long crying.

I remember themselves with highly early age, so of memories many. A shining panel called would moment, when we were "look our of cards." Parents bought apartment a cooperative, and we went look scene. Remember sand Royal loop and house, as it turned out not our. And our was still in the form of foundation. Me was 4 year, when we entered in a new apartment. Its, incidentally,, too, perfectly remember: And Wall in what color were features in each room and still other small beer.
Still double evoked the, as we flew on jet (this before was, in year 3, until apartment in a new house), and I ploughshares, camping on K. Jet may have swung and, as me seemed, fell.

Lud_mila wrote:

A double evoked the, as we flew on jet (this before was, in year 3, until apartment in a new house), and I ploughshares, camping on K. Jet may have swung and, as me seemed, fell.

Javadxan, this is especially interestingly :) Zaintrigovyvayu. :) Who still it will remember? :)

Not know, here is so immediately not I’d say what was the most a shining. T. K. With one hand, wording "the most a shining" I have is associated with holiday, with with positive. With other hand, this should be event, which was in childhood emotionally intensity and left imprint on entire life (in the same time such Remembrance not necessarily can be bright, a positive). The first three moment which immediately governments or in memory - 1. In years represented. Garden must was to come Commission and us have many toys, which we and not see a lot hasn. I was in his favorite vyazannom powersuit, with tails. We sit on carpet, near toy of cots with dolls. Very like behave as usually. But us not directed the, lest met order before the arrival Commission. Even us brought a toy cash office (as a genuine) and me very like be a cashier. But chose another girl. 2. Not very about to - we often played with Southeast authority regarding in the entrance. In that evening we were on 2 st floor and guys called home, and I remained on chessboard of. For window breathed a bolt from and I saw big orange conjure up. I ploughshares on the whole porch, camping on K. She feared climb on ladder one (pass past this semicircle for window). And a third - quite a gloom, I Perhaps pro him not d)

Lero4ka wrote:

with one hand, wording "the most a shining" I have is associated with holiday, with with positive.

It seems, theory confirms :) Perhaps today still someone otpishetsya, and tomorrow I, trailing that to what :)

Lero4ka wrote:

A the third - quite a gloom, I Perhaps pro him not d)

Very traumatic, with?

I even not know as point to the most striking Remembrance, much immediately comes in head. But the first was having a flashback, as I on kitchen is, by borsht with garlic and black bread (Hmmm, it's delicious), and Pope rayadom tells me its trademark, dreamed up them themselves fairy tale (more precisely this was a series of fairy tales pro alone and those same heroes) pro brother to Nicodemus and brother Paul :blush:

Okay, not d you torture :) there, confirms :) That the fragment from work T. Mityaevoy"Mercury in svoystva (lecture)"

"Suppose, you our current reactive model--you come in Visitors to prejudice something man. That you catches in eyes, when you enter in Labyrinth house? On that you, above all, CommScope delivers powerful SYSTIMAX products attention? You CommScope delivers powerful SYSTIMAX products attention on the most human, and someone generated attention on his apartment, as she does and camping on D. I.e. every will to pay attention on the, that conformably his type destabilized and thinking. So on such factors, too, can be judge thinking human: On than he millions their attention, as he tells. Ask human to tell some vivid episode from childhood. If we have will remain time, we this will do in late, because such malchika very interesting since. Mercury demonstrate thus easier just. I already know on experience on lectures. Every tells some episode from childhood, but utterly differently. As it's kinda draughty his Mercury, but again same with Sun behaves similarly together. Here, of course, still let us view and Mercury with Sun behaves similarly. "

Are looking, have Iron (ethnic group) was rache vospominane about emotional vulnerability, I have skorpioni experiences because, that not was allowed to leave homes cats, Lerochka as Lev the first affair mentioned celebration, toys :) Liuda as Actis Systems at all killed-plane- :))) Tanya, your borsht with garlic and black bread not know as to tie :) that here from of Scorpio?

Incidentally ,-il, all want write: Mother respekt.

Радуга wrote:

Tanya, your borsht with garlic and black bread not know as to tie that here from of Scorpio?

Lena, ah here same Meruriy with Sun behaves similarly, for me this Shield and Sunik, although on unlocking a memory Shield, too, not suited. Can rather here 4 th house and Sunik-Shield :4 Directwind as food, father, cuisine of, Sunik-garlic and black bread, Shield-state of harmony from this memories.

Well! :)

Радуга wrote:

Nina.doc as Actis Systems at all killed-plane-

I initially pointed out, that of memories I have too many, to their to describe (book tickles a whole :)). Pro jet has emerged, when I framed the first event - attending construction homes. Perhaps in theory there is grain truth, camping on K. My Mercury in an under management of Saturn (he same for construction replies).
Interestingly, that this task has stirred up simply mass of vosponinaniy: And pro trip landlocked, and pro a bagel, for which we were in Music with the grandfather, and pro sledges, to-rye I have mothers begged summer, and we with them played, pro panama, unesennuyu with my heads in Sochi and camping on D. Yes, book would accurately Lies that is a fat. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

pro panama, unesennuyu with my heads in Sochi

Oops. And we with you there not met? :) In sandpit here where any? :)

Lud_mila wrote:

oops Mercury in an under management Saturn (he same for construction replies).

Javadxan) interestingly.

Радуга wrote:

have Iron (ethnic group) was rache vospominane about emotional vulnerability

Yes, and to the same I have Merk in 1997-(, too, water). So I better remember all kids’the negative experiences, than affirmative :). Ah and the Sun in Libra and gives sense of justice or injustice (even overcompensate’s sharpened, as sometimes me seems)

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 11 2010 16:29:06)

Радуга wrote:

MA – It traumatic, with?

Yes like there is no (though can simply in hidden form passed), but in memory embedded. I emerged as a final arbiter in family scene, dacha between mother and father. Father was "under drink" and grabbed for box, here is I and embraced between them protecting mother again, she then strongly felt alarmed for me, and I knew that me he not worth nothing bad, what would he nor was. I for it she feared. Father simple handbag and on this scene ended.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » A theme natalnyy analysis